Crashdiet

5 years ago today

  • Miss Obscene
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 7 months ago #115445 by Miss Obscene
Replied by Miss Obscene on topic 5 years ago today
gothMInd - I get your point. Believe me, I do. But people say stuff like "Why the fuck did he have to go and kill himself!?" because anger is a natural part of the grieving. Not because they don't respect or understand that he didn't feel well.
We'll never know exactly why he did it so therefore we shouldn't speculate in it. And espacially not on this part of the forum, where this rule exists. I'm just writing this so that you'll understand what people mean when they ask why the hell he did it. Of course we're angry, he took himself away from us. But in the end we have to accept in and take a look at all the wonderful things he did for us, while he was still alive.


"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • joey_baccard
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
8 years 7 months ago #115448 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic 5 years ago today

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: Did Dave told you he had depression?

What let you think so?

Well.. not that this stuff has anything to do with me, but isn't it said that Dave was depressed? I've think I've heard and/or read the bandmembers said that. But he was afford time at the Betty Ford-clinic, and I think that if you're being offered time there.. everything isn't allright

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
8 years 7 months ago #115453 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic 5 years ago today

joey_baccardï wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: Did Dave told you he had depression?

What let you think so?

Well.. not that this stuff has anything to do with me, but isn't it said that Dave was depressed? I've think I've heard and/or read the bandmembers said that. But he was afford time at the Betty Ford-clinic, and I think that if you're being offered time there.. everything isn't allright


Yea, I know that too, but nevertheless there is the possibility that isnt true AT ALL. I mean I personly cant say anything how Dave must have felt, because I simply didnt knew his problems. And I wanted to show gothmind this.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #115466 by gothMINd
Replied by gothMINd on topic 5 years ago today

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: Did Dave told you he had depression?

What let you think so?

Well.. not that this stuff has anything to do with me, but isn't it said that Dave was depressed? I've think I've heard and/or read the bandmembers said that. But he was afford time at the Betty Ford-clinic, and I think that if you're being offered time there.. everything isn't allright


Yea, I know that too, but nevertheless there is the possibility that isnt true AT ALL. I mean I personly cant say anything how Dave must have felt, because I simply didnt knew his problems. And I wanted to show gothmind this.

yea, i said i could never compared his problems with mine, cuz ofc there would be some things he would have kept'd to himself, but its obvious he had to be somewhat in a depressed mind, becuz to take your life, is a huge thing to do, i dont think he did it for fun...you must be in total darkness in order to want to do that, so yes i do think he had to be depressed, also as joey said, the bandmates and even his mom was saying it in that form, so it all added up in that way..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #115469 by gothMINd
Replied by gothMINd on topic 5 years ago today

Miss Obscene wrote: gothMInd - I get your point. Believe me, I do. But people say stuff like "Why the fuck did he have to go and kill himself!?" because anger is a natural part of the grieving. Not because they don't respect or understand that he didn't feel well.
We'll never know exactly why he did it so therefore we shouldn't speculate in it. And espacially not on this part of the forum, where this rule exists. I'm just writing this so that you'll understand what people mean when they ask why the hell he did it. Of course we're angry, he took himself away from us. But in the end we have to accept in and take a look at all the wonderful things he did for us, while he was still alive.

yea i knew that, but i was just stating why becuz people were saying they didn't understand and such, but i wasn't saying this to start anything, ofc there would be stuff we'll never know...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Generation_Sleaze
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Sofie
More
8 years 7 months ago #115551 by Generation_Sleaze
Replied by Generation_Sleaze on topic 5 years ago today
We're thinkin about you Dave.
We miss you, and we love you

~ You got to learn, how to survive
You got to learn, how to keep your dream alive ~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum