Crashdiet

About "Viktor/Vktoria" (laura Maefesser song)

  • klittbritt
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
8 years 8 months ago #115194 by klittbritt
(This is about the swedish song Victor/Victoria, so excuse me if I write the rest in english. Basically I just want to recommend the movie with the same name.)

Ett tips till alla som tycker om den låten, och lyssnar på texten: se den gamla svartvita filmen "Victor/Victoria", jag är så gott som hundra på att den filmen är inspirationskällan till låten. Den brukar gå på TCM so gott som varje vecka, för er som har den kanalen!

Sedan undrar jag om någon har hela texten också, för alla ord hör jag inte riktigt...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #115205 by izzie
Where can I hear it? :o :o :o

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • joey_baccard
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
8 years 8 months ago #115208 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic About "Viktor/Vktoria" (laura Maefesser song)

klittbritt wrote: (This is about the swedish song Victor/Victoria, so excuse me if I write the rest in english. Basically I just want to recommend the movie with the same name.)

Ett tips till alla som tycker om den låten, och lyssnar på texten: se den gamla svartvita filmen "Victor/Victoria", jag är så gott som hundra på att den filmen är inspirationskällan till låten.

Is the movie really the inspiration to that song!? I saw that there was a movie on TV with the same name (or at least very similar) and I thought about it since I just heard the song a minute earlier on my computer. Remember to speak english here at the board! Even though I think there's very few people who heard of that song (even less outside Sweden).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • klittbritt
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
8 years 7 months ago #115219 by klittbritt
Replied by klittbritt on topic About "Viktor/Vktoria" (laura Maefesser song)

joey_baccardï wrote:

klittbritt wrote: (This is about the swedish song Victor/Victoria, so excuse me if I write the rest in english. Basically I just want to recommend the movie with the same name.)

Ett tips till alla som tycker om den låten, och lyssnar på texten: se den gamla svartvita filmen "Victor/Victoria", jag är så gott som hundra på att den filmen är inspirationskällan till låten.

Is the movie really the inspiration to that song!? I saw that there was a movie on TV with the same name (or at least very similar) and I thought about it since I just heard the song a minute earlier on my computer. Remember to speak english here at the board! Even though I think there's very few people who heard of that song (even less outside Sweden).



Sorry but I did write the important part in english, if you don´t swedish the rest is totally uniteresting and I´m not sure I could explain it in english so that it made sense...

Of corpse I don´t KNOW that it´s the inspiration, but I definitely think so.. I don´t have the lyrics and can´t translate it (some words I cannot here) but maybe you can find someone else who has them...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
8 years 7 months ago #115265 by fizzy
yeah the song is pretty aweome, even for me who dont understand it. But its just what Dave was about, it has that special charme, most of his songs had. Its been 6 years in a couple o' minutes.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Miss Obscene
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 7 months ago #115270 by Miss Obscene
Replied by Miss Obscene on topic About "Viktor/Vktoria" (laura Maefesser song)

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: yeah the song is pretty aweome, even for me who dont understand it. But its just what Dave was about, it has that special charme, most of his songs had. Its been 6 years in a couple o' minutes.


6 years? It's 5 years...


"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
8 years 7 months ago #115337 by fizzy

Miss Obscene wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: yeah the song is pretty aweome, even for me who dont understand it. But its just what Dave was about, it has that special charme, most of his songs had. Its been 6 years in a couple o' minutes.


6 years? It's 5 years...


I realised it, but hey it was late...

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Miss Obscene
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 7 months ago #115340 by Miss Obscene
Replied by Miss Obscene on topic About "Viktor/Vktoria" (laura Maefesser song)

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: yeah the song is pretty aweome, even for me who dont understand it. But its just what Dave was about, it has that special charme, most of his songs had. Its been 6 years in a couple o' minutes.


6 years? It's 5 years...


I realised it, but hey it was late...


Yeah =)


"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • GunsNCrüeSWE
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • I am of my father the devil...
More
8 years 7 months ago #115382 by GunsNCrüeSWE
Replied by GunsNCrüeSWE on topic About "Viktor/Vktoria" (laura Maefesser song)
Could somebody send me the song :)
please i've never heard anything from laura maefesser but i know it was a project by Dave/Peter and that they recorded a few demo songs

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • joey_baccard
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
8 years 7 months ago #115407 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic About "Viktor/Vktoria" (laura Maefesser song)

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote: Could somebody send me the song :)
please i've never heard anything from laura maefesser but i know it was a project by Dave/Peter and that they recorded a few demo songs

those songs are pretty rare, so I don't think that people are just going to give away those for "free".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
8 years 7 months ago #115412 by fizzy

joey_baccardï wrote:

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote: Could somebody send me the song :)
please i've never heard anything from laura maefesser but i know it was a project by Dave/Peter and that they recorded a few demo songs

those songs are pretty rare, so I don't think that people are just going to give away those for "free".


damn right sorry bro

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • GunsNCrüeSWE
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • I am of my father the devil...
More
8 years 7 months ago #115467 by GunsNCrüeSWE
Replied by GunsNCrüeSWE on topic About "Viktor/Vktoria" (laura Maefesser song)
why not ?
then i gotta search em up mahself...
i don't see any reason why people should'nt give them away ?

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum