Thanx for the pain

• klittbritt
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
8 years 10 months ago #107472 by klittbritt
Thanx for the pain was created by klittbritt
Yes I love the fukkin bastard, but I need to get this out: FUKK YOU DAMN LEPARD MAN! it ain´t rock´n´roll to take the easy way out, and should we all have to live wiht this or do you think we should give up and die too?
And why the fukk did ya more or less tell what was going to happen when there was nothing to do to help you or change your mind? Did you have any idea how it feels ? I knew,not that it would happen so soon, but I knew it was just a matter of time. And you... probably tried to protect me but you failed! I stilll don´t know what the fukk I coould have done, so why did you give me the clues to unerstand? The pain is unbearable sometimes and I can´t take the easy way out. Why do I have to be stronger than you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
8 years 10 months ago #107479 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Thanx for the pain
dont let it get you down! :)

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 10 months ago #107485 by Miss Obscene
Replied by Miss Obscene on topic Thanx for the pain
It's very natural to feel angry about these sorts of things... take it out on something, feels much better afterwards.
I've been depressed too and know how it feels. But I think Dave suffered more from anxiety then depression. The one who put the most pressure on him was himself. It's a horrible, never ending circle. Who knows what he was thinking about those last moments of his life. Maybe he planned it several days ahead or he just isolated himself and then got stuck with his own thoughts, and there was nobody there to tell him any positive things. As I said, I don't know how depressed he was but I know how easy it is to stare on a wall for several hours and just repeat how miserable your life is. Even though it's not like that at all! It's the disease that makes you think like that.
Dave was an extreme person so it felt kind of natural that he would leave us in this way. Even though I of course wish that he was still here, I am happy to know that he lived his life to the fullest! Something that I wish I could do more often.

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
8 years 10 months ago #107491 by izzie
Replied by izzie on topic Thanx for the pain
In general, I think that you are free to live the way you want, and decide both over your body and soul, in whatever mean that might be.

BUT

I think there is no need in digging of why and what he did, leave some personal stuff alone and show some dignity...

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 10 months ago #107493 by Miss Obscene

izzie wrote: In general, I think that you are free to live the way you want, and decide both over your body and soul, in whatever mean that might be.

BUT

I think there is no need in digging of why and what he did, leave some personal stuff alone and show some dignity...

I agree with you, in my post I was kind of just talking about my own experiences cause it's so weird how people react to certain things... suicide was never something that I considered. But as you say, we all choose our own destiny and what's done is done. I can understand it's still difficult for his friends and family, like klittbritt to accept what happened and that they sometimes just need to shout it out to somebody. I think that's necessary to do sometimes, even though they have moved on with life.

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
8 years 10 months ago #107525 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic Thanx for the pain

Miss Obscene wrote: sometimes just need to shout it out to somebody. I think that's necessary to do sometimes, even though they have moved on with life.

when I was 14 my best friend, who always seemed a funny and cheering person, throw himself in front of a train. Only someone who experienced that kind of loss can understand how fucking angry it can make you, still after years. The feeling that someone can be so egoistic, that he left you this way, without an explantation.
And then the anger you start to have against yourself, because you tink you have no right to be angry, but should feel guilty (because you missed out on something very important) instead make it worse.

You are absolutley right, sometimes you just need to get those things of your chest.

@Klittbritt: Maybe you have to be stronger than him because you can bare it. take atvange of your strength, don't let it pull you down. being strong is the hardest thing in the world to do, and yes sometimes being week is easier.
someone unknown once said " sometimes you gotta decide between what's right and what's easy". I guess this case is just a good exemple that even a great person can fall for the wrong.
I wish you all the best and that you will feel better soon!

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 9 months ago #107553 by Miss Obscene

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote: sometimes just need to shout it out to somebody. I think that's necessary to do sometimes, even though they have moved on with life.

when I was 14 my best friend, who always seemed a funny and cheering person, throw himself in front of a train. Only someone who experienced that kind of loss can understand how fucking angry it can make you, still after years. The feeling that someone can be so egoistic, that he left you this way, without an explantation.
And then the anger you start to have against yourself, because you tink you have no right to be angry, but should feel guilty (because you missed out on something very important) instead make it worse.

You are absolutley right, sometimes you just need to get those things of your chest.

@Klittbritt: Maybe you have to be stronger than him because you can bare it. take atvange of your strength, don't let it pull you down. being strong is the hardest thing in the world to do, and yes sometimes being week is easier.
someone unknown once said " sometimes you gotta decide between what's right and what's easy". I guess this case is just a good exemple that even a great person can fall for the wrong.
I wish you all the best and that you will feel better soon!

I'm so sorry for your loss!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds