Crashdiet

Another Birthday...

More
9 years 3 months ago #100844 by leopardmamman
Replied by leopardmamman on topic Another Birthday...
ciao espania! its lisbeth from sweden who is writing... I can tell you that the Rest in sleaze the 28 of mayo Davids 30 years anniversary, was a nice evening. I had made "tarta" its a cake with cream and strawberry, and I served everybody. we werent so many people, about 100 personas, including the band. but everybody had a nice time, the old friend Zinny was playing an acustic song for Dave, and his producer from the album, Chris Laney was playing as hell. we held the concert in Uppsala, DAvids hometown, 70 km from stockholm. and that was to far from the fans!!!! they like stockholmo! well, Im pleased! the important thing for me was to have his birthdayparty. David loved Tarta! I hope you all feel fine in spain. hope to se you sometimes. take care, hugs from sweden.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • joey_baccard
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
9 years 3 months ago #100872 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic Another Birthday...

leopardmamman wrote: David loved Tarta!

"Jag gillar tårta också!" - The funniest statement I ever heard from Dave :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • axl whïte
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
9 years 3 months ago #100876 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic Another Birthday...

joey_baccardï wrote:

leopardmamman wrote: David loved Tarta!

"Jag gillar tårta också!" - The funniest statement I ever heard from Dave :lol:


I know, so funny! Or just the "Snickeriet." :lol:

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • joey_baccard
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
9 years 3 months ago #100882 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic Another Birthday...

AxL Whïte wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote:

leopardmamman wrote: David loved Tarta!

"Jag gillar tårta också!" - The funniest statement I ever heard from Dave :lol:


I know, so funny! Or just the "Snickeriet." :lol:

What about "Snickeriet"? Is there an interview with Dave that I've missed? :o

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #100883 by Jessica
Replied by Jessica on topic Another Birthday...

joey_baccardï wrote: What about "Snickeriet"? Is there an interview with Dave that I've missed? :o


On YouTube there's an interview between Crashdïet and Annika Lantz. My "shooting star" signature is taken from that interview.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • axl whïte
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
9 years 3 months ago #100885 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic Another Birthday...

Jessica wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote: What about "Snickeriet"? Is there an interview with Dave that I've missed? :o


On YouTube there's an interview between Crashdïet and Annika Lantz. My "shooting star" signature is taken from that interview.


Yeah, that's what jb quoted aswell, but maybe he just missed that dave just said snickeriet randomly at some point. :)

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #100889 by Jessica
Replied by Jessica on topic Another Birthday...

AxL Whïte wrote:

Jessica wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote: What about "Snickeriet"? Is there an interview with Dave that I've missed? :o


On YouTube there's an interview between Crashdïet and Annika Lantz. My "shooting star" signature is taken from that interview.


Yeah, that's what jb quoted aswell, but maybe he just missed that dave just said snickeriet randomly at some point. :)


Hahah, only noticed that jb wondering where "snickeriet" came from, didn't see that he wrote "tårta"..
Well, I blame it on the heat outside, it makes me so tired :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • joey_baccard
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
9 years 3 months ago #100904 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic Another Birthday...

AxL Whïte wrote:

Jessica wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote: What about "Snickeriet"? Is there an interview with Dave that I've missed? :o


On YouTube there's an interview between Crashdïet and Annika Lantz. My "shooting star" signature is taken from that interview.


Yeah, that's what jb quoted aswell, but maybe he just missed that dave just said snickeriet randomly at some point. :)

Haha yeah, I missed that part.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum