Crashdiet

"Reborn In Sleaze: A Tribute To Dave Lepard"

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
8 years 3 months ago #129167 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic "Reborn In Sleaze: A Tribute To Dave Lepard"
^ I could not say it any better than you Caroline, both for the band name, Rest In Sleaze and legacy and for thinking of Dave yesterday. I totally agree with you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GunsNCrüeSWE
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • I am of my father the devil...
More
8 years 3 months ago #129171 by GunsNCrüeSWE
Replied by GunsNCrüeSWE on topic "Reborn In Sleaze: A Tribute To Dave Lepard"
Rest In Sleaze wouldn't disappear if they changed band name ?

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 3 months ago #129172 by Miss Obscene
Replied by Miss Obscene on topic "Reborn In Sleaze: A Tribute To Dave Lepard"

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote: Rest In Sleaze wouldn't disappear if they changed band name ?

Not literally, but people who have never heard of it wont have as big of a chance to hear about it. The name "Crashdïet" will fall into shadow and people will forget about it. New bands will come, with new music. Don't you think it's a great idea of Crash to keep the name so that new generations of kids can discover their music and Dave's work with the first album?

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
8 years 3 months ago #129179 by fizzy

Miss Obscene wrote: And I don't understand why you're asking "Why did he kill himself then, if he wanted to live the rockstar thing, and his dream was about to come true?". I thought you'd understood by now that David wasn't feeling well. Depression and anxiety (we don't know which one David suffered from) is horrible to live with. I've done it. And everything in life seems insignifiant because you think you'll be feeling that way forever and ever. And that thought is unbearable. It's a disease - so a dream coming true is not something that will cure it.

Well I am sorry for you that you had to such times in your own life. But no I cant understand what Dave had for problems, I just can guess. And I am guessing he was not happy with how his life went. More detailed: that he began to gain fame.

mrs. v. viper wrote: =(

best post haha

we are truly off topic now!

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 3 months ago #129180 by Miss Obscene

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote: And I don't understand why you're asking "Why did he kill himself then, if he wanted to live the rockstar thing, and his dream was about to come true?". I thought you'd understood by now that David wasn't feeling well. Depression and anxiety (we don't know which one David suffered from) is horrible to live with. I've done it. And everything in life seems insignifiant because you think you'll be feeling that way forever and ever. And that thought is unbearable. It's a disease - so a dream coming true is not something that will cure it.

Well I am sorry for you that you had to such times in your own life. But no I cant understand what Dave had for problems, I just can guess. And I am guessing he was not happy with how his life went. More detailed: that he began to gain fame.

Yeah who knows, I just reacted to what you said there cause it's so personal to me. So anyways, back to topic :)

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

• axl whïte
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
8 years 3 months ago #129223 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic "Reborn In Sleaze: A Tribute To Dave Lepard"
killarna mot tjejerna!

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

• GunsNCrüeSWE
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
8 years 3 months ago #129234 by GunsNCrüeSWE
ROFMAO...

Let the light bless and

More
8 years 3 months ago #129253 by Lifefknsuckz
Replied by Lifefknsuckz on topic "Reborn In Sleaze: A Tribute To Dave Lepard"
The one thing I hate most is people that dont mind their own fucking buissnes,people that are telling others what to do pushing them around ant trying to change them, I cant even put words om how crazy that drives me.
I couldnt live without music, Im addicted to playing so damn loud it blows the insanity and worries out of my head afer putting up with this fucked up world we live in.
Thats the reson i listen to it and I couldnt care less about the values and oppinions of the people making it.
Noone have any right what so ever to judge anyone else and as one incredible talented artist and songwriter wrote " Before you condamn me try walking in my shoes!!!!!!

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
8 years 3 months ago #129259 by fizzy

Lifefknsuckz wrote: The one thing I hate most is people that dont mind their own fucking buissnes,people that are telling others what to do pushing them around ant trying to change them, I cant even put words om how crazy that drives me.
I couldnt live without music, Im addicted to playing so damn loud it blows the insanity and worries out of my head afer putting up with this fucked up world we live in.
Thats the reson i listen to it and I couldnt care less about the values and oppinions of the people making it.
Noone have any right what so ever to judge anyone else and as one incredible talented artist and songwriter wrote " Before you condamn me try walking in my shoes!!!!!!

haha good point!

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 3 months ago #129260 by Miss Obscene

Lifefknsuckz wrote: The one thing I hate most is people that dont mind their own fucking buissnes,people that are telling others what to do pushing them around ant trying to change them, I cant even put words om how crazy that drives me.

My point exactly...

• GunsNCrüeSWE
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
8 years 3 months ago #129273 by GunsNCrüeSWE
In this case i'm not talking about music...Im talking about people just like you and me,but in this case happens to be musicians.
And people has always judged each other! And you are now judging people who does like that !
you argumenting against yourself!

Let the light bless and

More
8 years 3 months ago #129293 by izzie
Alright maybe I should lock this thread a while till you can stay somewhat on topic. Will do next time

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds