Crashdiet

Summer Rest-In-Sleaze Fest. '09

More
10 years 5 months ago #88518 by jen obscene
Replied by jen obscene on topic Summer Rest-In-Sleaze Fest. '09
Let's buy a tent that's big enough for a hundred ppl, and then we make a sexparty. Who's joining us? :lol: (yes it costs moneeeey to get into our sextent) hoho
The topic has been locked.
  • mrbjoorn
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
10 years 5 months ago #88520 by mrbjoorn
Replied by mrbjoorn on topic Summer Rest-In-Sleaze Fest. '09

Jen Obscene wrote: Let's buy a tent that's big enough for a hundred ppl, and then we make a sexparty. Who's joining us? :lol: (yes it costs moneeeey to get into our sextent) hoho

Haha no way! You and your girlfriends are all mine! DIBS
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 5 months ago #88528 by jen obscene
Replied by jen obscene on topic Summer Rest-In-Sleaze Fest. '09

mrbjoorn wrote:

Jen Obscene wrote: Let's buy a tent that's big enough for a hundred ppl, and then we make a sexparty. Who's joining us? :lol: (yes it costs moneeeey to get into our sextent) hoho

Haha no way! You and your girlfriends are all mine! DIBS


Hahaha, okok xD
The topic has been locked.
  • joey_baccard
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
10 years 5 months ago #88540 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic Summer Rest-In-Sleaze Fest. '09
I liked the first idea more than björn's ..
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 5 months ago #88542 by biffenh
Replied by biffenh on topic Summer Rest-In-Sleaze Fest. '09

Jen Obscene wrote: Let's buy a tent that's big enough for a hundred ppl, and then we make a sexparty. Who's joining us? :lol: (yes it costs moneeeey to get into our sextent) hoho


Is it free if I bring Kilkenny and Jack Daniels? Maybe a bottle of Jäger too
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 5 months ago #88550 by jen obscene
Replied by jen obscene on topic Summer Rest-In-Sleaze Fest. '09

biffenh wrote:

Jen Obscene wrote: Let's buy a tent that's big enough for a hundred ppl, and then we make a sexparty. Who's joining us? :lol: (yes it costs moneeeey to get into our sextent) hoho


Is it free if I bring Kilkenny and Jack Daniels? Maybe a bottle of Jäger too


I dunno. Obviously mrbjoorn is the boss here. I think I was a lil' too quick on that deal.
The topic has been locked.
  • mrbjoorn
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
10 years 5 months ago #88555 by mrbjoorn
Replied by mrbjoorn on topic Summer Rest-In-Sleaze Fest. '09

Jen Obscene wrote:

biffenh wrote:

Jen Obscene wrote: Let's buy a tent that's big enough for a hundred ppl, and then we make a sexparty. Who's joining us? :lol: (yes it costs moneeeey to get into our sextent) hoho


Is it free if I bring Kilkenny and Jack Daniels? Maybe a bottle of Jäger too


I dunno. Obviously mrbjoorn is the boss here. I think I was a lil' too quick on that deal.


Bring Jäger and I love you for the rest of my life!
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 5 months ago #88557 by jen obscene
Replied by jen obscene on topic Summer Rest-In-Sleaze Fest. '09

mrbjoorn wrote:

Jen Obscene wrote:

biffenh wrote:

Jen Obscene wrote: Let's buy a tent that's big enough for a hundred ppl, and then we make a sexparty. Who's joining us? :lol: (yes it costs moneeeey to get into our sextent) hoho


Is it free if I bring Kilkenny and Jack Daniels? Maybe a bottle of Jäger too


I dunno. Obviously mrbjoorn is the boss here. I think I was a lil' too quick on that deal.


Bring Jäger and I love you for the rest of my life!


Atleast for one nite ;)
The topic has been locked.
  • mrbjoorn
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
10 years 5 months ago #88558 by mrbjoorn
Replied by mrbjoorn on topic Summer Rest-In-Sleaze Fest. '09

Jen Obscene wrote:

mrbjoorn wrote:

Jen Obscene wrote:

biffenh wrote:

Jen Obscene wrote: Let's buy a tent that's big enough for a hundred ppl, and then we make a sexparty. Who's joining us? :lol: (yes it costs moneeeey to get into our sextent) hoho


Is it free if I bring Kilkenny and Jack Daniels? Maybe a bottle of Jäger too


I dunno. Obviously mrbjoorn is the boss here. I think I was a lil' too quick on that deal.


Bring Jäger and I love you for the rest of my life!


Atleast for one nite ;)


Same shit, different names! I own you and your girlfriends the night after RIS this summer at least..
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 5 months ago #88560 by jen obscene
Replied by jen obscene on topic Summer Rest-In-Sleaze Fest. '09

mrbjoorn wrote:

Jen Obscene wrote:

mrbjoorn wrote:

Jen Obscene wrote:

biffenh wrote:

Jen Obscene wrote: Let's buy a tent that's big enough for a hundred ppl, and then we make a sexparty. Who's joining us? :lol: (yes it costs moneeeey to get into our sextent) hoho


Is it free if I bring Kilkenny and Jack Daniels? Maybe a bottle of Jäger too


I dunno. Obviously mrbjoorn is the boss here. I think I was a lil' too quick on that deal.


Bring Jäger and I love you for the rest of my life!


Atleast for one nite ;)


Same shit, different names! I own you and your girlfriends the night after RIS this summer at least..


Haha yea, but I was thinkin' more physical ;)

Yep, as I said, deal.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 5 months ago #88708 by leopardmamman
Replied by leopardmamman on topic Summer Rest-In-Sleaze Fest. '09

Techwreckie wrote: Who here is going? Where is everyone sleeping, I'm having trouble finding somewhere...I found a couple of hostels but they're a few km from the gig... :rolleyes:

take your tent with you, there is a big camping 10 minutes from the festival...besides a little sea. a place for one tent(with 100pers!) costs 75 swedish crowns!. "Everybody" will be there! you can read all info at www.rest-in-sleaze.com
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 5 months ago #88709 by techwreckie
Replied by techwreckie on topic Summer Rest-In-Sleaze Fest. '09

leopardmamman wrote:

Techwreckie wrote: Who here is going? Where is everyone sleeping, I'm having trouble finding somewhere...I found a couple of hostels but they're a few km from the gig... :rolleyes:

take your tent with you, there is a big camping 10 minutes from the festival...besides a little sea. a place for one tent(with 100pers!) costs 75 swedish crowns!. "Everybody" will be there! you can read all info at www.rest-in-sleaze.com


Ah thanks, but it's okay, we talked about this in e-mail ;)

Just need to get some money for the RIS tikkets now...
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum