Crashdiet

The curse of being a saint

More
10 years 5 months ago #85919 by klittbritt
klittbritt created the topic: The curse of being a saint
Lots of ppl here sees Dave as a god, saint, prophet or whatever.... So what if he was? He was also a human being. And wouldn´t it be hard for anyone to be treated as someone larger than life? Even if he was.
I love him with all my heart but that includes the annoying parts of him and the pain he caused me. It was so worth it coz he gave so much more, but... I wonder what it is like to always be admired, and never met people who treat you as an equal....
If everybody turned to him, then who would he turn to?

Do you get what I mean? I might be wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #85951 by leopardmamman
leopardmamman replied the topic: The curse of being a saint

klittbritt wrote: Lots of ppl here sees Dave as a god, saint, prophet or whatever.... So what if he was? He was also a human being. And wouldn´t it be hard for anyone to be treated as someone larger than life? Even if he was.
I love him with all my heart but that includes the annoying parts of him and the pain he caused me. It was so worth it coz he gave so much more, but... I wonder what it is like to always be admired, and never met people who treat you as an equal....
If everybody turned to him, then who would he turn to?

Do you get what I mean? I might be wrong.

hhahaha... I see what you mean. But david didn´t se himselves as a person who is more than another! he was a human and he knews that. He was proud of the misic he did, but he was never"mallig". and he wasnt treat like a saint or anything when he was alived. take care anna...see you at RIS

More
10 years 5 months ago #85956 by klittbritt
klittbritt replied the topic: The curse of being a saint
You´re right, I know HE didn´t see it that way, but... I don´t know but I always had a feeling people expected so much more from him than from others...

See ya, you´re the best!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds