Crashdiet

rest in sleaze -09

More
10 years 11 months ago #84201 by punkmartin
Replied by punkmartin on topic rest in sleaze -09
Uppsala bandet Fornicators tänkte minsann också spela en trudilutt på R.I.S, antagligen det ända bandet som kör lite mera åt punk hållet, men hoppas att det ska behaga några av er som tänker ta er dit.

syns där!!!
/punkmartin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #84297 by divine
Replied by divine on topic rest in sleaze -09

Izak_Acid wrote: After some really serious and deep philosophizing I actually feel like going to Rest In Sleaze after all. Would be great to se Rëdlïte FÜKKÏN Ätträctïön.


Good, Thaanx ^^

We will give you a show that you will never forget !!

Skål För FAN! :suck1: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #84800 by terryblade
Replied by terryblade on topic rest in sleaze -09

Divine wrote:

Izak_Acid wrote: After some really serious and deep philosophizing I actually feel like going to Rest In Sleaze after all. Would be great to se Rëdlïte FÜKKÏN Ätträctïön.


Good, Thaanx ^^

We will give you a show that you will never forget !!

Skål För FAN! :suck1: :lol:


Haha! xD Izak is ironic! He hates us! ;) And I couldn't care less... ^^

ANYWAY! The tikkets are released now! :)

http://www.nalen.com/KonsertInfo.aspx?HId=5&KId=2383

/ BLADE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • headbangerh?ll
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
10 years 10 months ago #84802 by headbangerh?ll
Replied by headbangerh?ll on topic rest in sleaze -09

TerryBlade wrote:

Divine wrote:

Izak_Acid wrote: After some really serious and deep philosophizing I actually feel like going to Rest In Sleaze after all. Would be great to se Rëdlïte FÜKKÏN Ätträctïön.


Good, Thaanx ^^

We will give you a show that you will never forget !!

Skål För FAN! :suck1: :lol:


Haha! xD Izak is ironic! He hates us! ;) And I couldn't care less... ^^

ANYWAY! The tikkets are released now! :)

http://www.nalen.com/KonsertInfo.aspx?HId=5&KId=2383

/ BLADE


Ordered my tikket now. ;) See ya there, dude!!!! And everybody else of course! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #84816 by ballsmash
Replied by ballsmash on topic rest in sleaze -09
Everyone that wants me there raise your hands!


.. Or I'll be sad :'(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • headbangerh?ll
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
10 years 10 months ago #84818 by headbangerh?ll
Replied by headbangerh?ll on topic rest in sleaze -09

Ballsmash wrote: Everyone that wants me there raise your hands!


.. Or I'll be sad :'(


Of course i want you there. Redlight attraction is the highlight of the night!! :lol:
I'm raising my hand, even if you cant see it ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #84821 by ballsmash
Replied by ballsmash on topic rest in sleaze -09

headbangerhåll wrote:

Ballsmash wrote: Everyone that wants me there raise your hands!


.. Or I'll be sad :'(


Of course i want you there. Redlight attraction is the highlight if the night!! :lol:
I'm raising my hand, even if you cant see it ;)


Aww

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
10 years 10 months ago #84834 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic rest in sleaze -09

headbangerhåll wrote:

Ballsmash wrote: Everyone that wants me there raise your hands!


.. Or I'll be sad :'(


Of course i want you there. Redlight attraction is the highlight of the night!! :lol:
I'm raising my hand, even if you cant see it ;)


Redlight Attraction isn't the Highlight.

It's Lizzy Pistol ;) , rite Nalliz?

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • mrbjoorn
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
10 years 10 months ago #84836 by mrbjoorn
Replied by mrbjoorn on topic rest in sleaze -09

fizzy suxx wrote:

headbangerhåll wrote:

Ballsmash wrote: Everyone that wants me there raise your hands!


.. Or I'll be sad :'(


Of course i want you there. Redlight attraction is the highlight of the night!! :lol:
I'm raising my hand, even if you cant see it ;)


Redlight Attraction isn't the Highlight.

It's Lizzy Pistol ;) , rite Nalliz?

nothing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
10 years 10 months ago #84837 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic rest in sleaze -09

mrbjoorn wrote:

fizzy suxx wrote:

headbangerhåll wrote:

Ballsmash wrote: Everyone that wants me there raise your hands!


.. Or I'll be sad :'(


Of course i want you there. Redlight attraction is the highlight of the night!! :lol:
I'm raising my hand, even if you cant see it ;)


Redlight Attraction isn't the Highlight.

It's Lizzy Pistol ;) , rite Nalliz?

Hehe! HELL YIE! Come and see us ;)


I'm thinkin' about it...

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • mrbjoorn
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
10 years 10 months ago #84839 by mrbjoorn
Replied by mrbjoorn on topic rest in sleaze -09

fizzy suxx wrote:

mrbjoorn wrote:

fizzy suxx wrote:

headbangerhåll wrote:

Ballsmash wrote: Everyone that wants me there raise your hands!


.. Or I'll be sad :'(


Of course i want you there. Redlight attraction is the highlight of the night!! :lol:
I'm raising my hand, even if you cant see it ;)


Redlight Attraction isn't the Highlight.

It's Lizzy Pistol ;) , rite Nalliz?


I'm thinkin' about it...

nothing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #85023 by crashcrueroxx
Replied by crashcrueroxx on topic rest in sleaze -09
i wanna be there so i can gett a dave tribute shirt :(

i need to gett one. if they dont all sell out, will they be available to buy on the internett?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum