Crashdiet

He can hear us...

• ellenn
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
10 years 8 months ago #85628 by ellenn
Replied by ellenn on topic He can hear us...
I really don't care about what you guys have to say about me or my thoughts. I mean, everyone takes it all so fuckin' seriously! and while I was writing those stuff, I did'nt mean it EXACTLY the way I wrote it. You have to use yer rain to understand alot of.

Which, apparently, you guys don't.

Anyway, have fun trying to put me down for something that I've done. It ain't gonna work. Just so you know.
:butt1:
The topic has been locked.
  • mrbjoorn
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
10 years 8 months ago #85636 by mrbjoorn
Replied by mrbjoorn on topic He can hear us...

ellenn wrote: I really don't care about what you guys have to say about me or my thoughts. I mean, everyone takes it all so fuckin' seriously! and while I was writing those stuff, I did'nt mean it EXACTLY the way I wrote it. You have to use yer rain to understand alot of.

Which, apparently, you guys don't.

Anyway, have fun trying to put me down for something that I've done. It ain't gonna work. Just so you know.
:butt1:

And you can't stand up for yout own opinion either?

Well, I don't know who you are and I don't care, you're only one of many that "gloryfie" Dave a bit.. blä
More
10 years 8 months ago #85637 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic He can hear us...

Foby wrote: I might think even Waspie might agree on this one, but she's not gonna admit it anyways but

And what do you know about what I think and don't think? You don't really know me anymore now do you? That's a retorical question and I don't expect an answer.
More
10 years 8 months ago #85642 by foby
Replied by foby on topic He can hear us...
I was just saying my lil' word.

And waspie: I just said what I thought. My guess.

Anyway... I hope that you'll understand how ridiculous you are when you grow older. =)

Have a nice day!
More
10 years 8 months ago #85647 by emythebassgirl
Replied by emythebassgirl on topic He can hear us...
you're horrible guys... you just have to find something to offend other people...come on... if you don't have her same opinion please don't write or be more "kind" (oh yes being kind is not muthafakkinglamrockmetal)
Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds