Crashdiet

He can hear us...

More
10 years 6 months ago #85583 by mrbjoorn
mrbjoorn replied the topic: He can hear us...

Crashcrueroxx wrote: The god I believe in, is Dave Lepard...

I don't like this thing! It feels like you guys think Dave was an angel or something... He's not a god! People who didn't know him shouldn't talk about him like this.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 6 months ago #85584 by ellenn
ellenn replied the topic: He can hear us...

Izak_Acid wrote:

ellenn wrote:
pretty easy, you get to know who that person was, you listen to his music, and you think: damn, there ain't going to be another person like him walking on this earth ever again, there ain't going to be another singer like him ever again on this earth.
And that makes you miss him.

Now, any more questions?

So please tell me, how was Dave?

C'mon? If you're looking for an online fight, then send me a PM instead.
More
10 years 6 months ago #85585 by ellenn

mrbjoorn wrote:

Crashcrueroxx wrote: The god I believe in, is Dave Lepard...

I don't like this thing! It feels like you guys think Dave was an angel or something... He's not a god! People who didn't know him shouldn't talk about him like this.

well, I did'nt exactly meen that "he's the god that I believe in blablabla..." I meant, that he wont be forgotten.
People will remember him and that's it.
More
10 years 6 months ago #85587 by izak_acid
izak_acid replied the topic: He can hear us...

ellenn wrote: C'mon? If you're looking for an online fight, then send me a PM instead.

I'm not looking for an internet fight, I just think you're really pathetic and stupid, you never met him, for that reason you can't miss him.
More
10 years 6 months ago #85588 by ellenn

Izak_Acid wrote:

ellenn wrote: C'mon? If you're looking for an online fight, then send me a PM instead.

I'm not looking for an internet fight, I just think you're really pathetic and stupid, you never met him, for that reason you can't miss him.

Just watch and learn.
;)
More
10 years 6 months ago #85589 by izak_acid
izak_acid replied the topic: He can hear us...

ellenn wrote:
Just watch and learn.
;)

Ok, I actually want an online fight now. Check your inbox tomorrow!
More
10 years 6 months ago #85590 by mrbjoorn

Izak_Acid wrote:

ellenn wrote:
Just watch and learn.
;)

Ok, I actually want an online fight now. Check your inbox tomorrow!

Haha love you :lol: You're funny to! :)

Dave won't be forgotten by the ones who knew him or by the ones who really likes his music. But he is as good as forgotten by the ones who started to like Crash when Olli already was in the band..
More
10 years 6 months ago #85591 by foby
foby replied the topic: He can hear us...
I agree with Izak and I've wanted to say this for a very long time now, and I believe many people will agree with me on this one (I might think even Waspie might agree on this one, but she's not gonna admit it anyways but):

ELLENN, YOU ARE SO GOD DAMN PATHETIC! I never met Dave either, but of what I've heard of him (and that's way more than you'll ever know about him) he'd laugh his ass off at you!
More
10 years 6 months ago #85592 by mrbjoorn

Foby wrote: I agree with Izak and I've wanted to say this for a very long time now, and I believe many people will agree with me on this one (I might think even Waspie might agree on this one, but she's not gonna admit it anyways but):

ELLENN, YOU ARE SO GOD DAMN PATHETIC! I never met Dave either, but of what I've heard of him (and that's way more than you'll ever know about him) he'd laugh his ass off at you!

I've been waiting for someone to say these words!
More
10 years 6 months ago #85594 by foby
foby replied the topic: He can hear us...

mrbjoorn wrote:

Foby wrote: I agree with Izak and I've wanted to say this for a very long time now, and I believe many people will agree with me on this one (I might think even Waspie might agree on this one, but she's not gonna admit it anyways but):

I've been waiting for someone to say these words!

I know, dude... And you're not alone. Tihi.
More
10 years 6 months ago #85602 by crashcrueroxx
crashcrueroxx replied the topic: He can hear us...
i think its pretty stupid and pathetic that youve all taken this WAY too seriously..

im not trying to get involved, and i dont agree with some of the things, like, hes a saint, or god or whatever? cos from what ive heard, he really wasnt!

but cant a person feel like theyve missed out(?) on someone, that created something that means alot to them?

course, he cant be missed, by someone who didnt know him on a personal level.
but yknow? i dont think thats what she was getting at guys. :|

im gonna go hide now. cos i know im gonna get fucking destroyed by the diehards. jeez.
More
10 years 6 months ago #85614 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: He can hear us...
I personally think Dave was like us, had a shitty life, was a junkie, that stuff. He was a normal person. And he just made his music and for the most of us, his music changed somethin'. And thatz why we love him.

If ya think that he can hear us, okay.
If ya think ya can pray to him, okay. Do it.

But I personally think yer just a normal teenage girl, who wants to be close as she can get to her beloved idol.

I had to laugh when I read yer text. Coz there are very stupid things in it, which just can write by young teenage girls like you.

You have to learn a lot of things, and you have to get older.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"
Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds