Crashdiet

He can hear us...

More
10 years 4 months ago #85477 by crashcrueroxx
crashcrueroxx replied the topic: He can hear us...
You know how they say that god is always with us, he's inside all of us etc.
Well I believe that ONE god is among us, ONE god is allways with us, always by our side.
But that's not the god that they're talking about in church, no the god I believe in is the god that left earth 2 years ago.

The god I believe in, is Dave Lepard...

He's sacred, he's a saint! Now and forever.. right on ;)
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 4 months ago #85490 by ellenn
ellenn replied the topic: He can hear us...

Crashcrueroxx wrote: You know how they say that god is always with us, he's inside all of us etc.
Well I believe that ONE god is among us, ONE god is allways with us, always by our side.
But that's not the god that they're talking about in church, no the god I believe in is the god that left earth 2 years ago.

The god I believe in, is Dave Lepard...

He's sacred, he's a saint! Now and forever.. right on ;)

that's exactly what I mean :)
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 4 months ago #85491 by [savage queen]
[savage queen] replied the topic: He can hear us...

'


That's cool
I am christian too,
and pray for Dave's soul
but didn't feel it yet..
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 4 months ago #85492 by ellenn
ellenn replied the topic: He can hear us...

"[Savage wrote: "]
'


That's cool
I am christian too,
and pray for Dave's soul
but didn't feel it yet..


hmm.. well.. since I was a little girl I've TRIED to pray to god (since I'm born a christian) but I never felt like God listened to me..
So I've started to pray to people that has passed away, and it feels so different! :)
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 4 months ago #85514 by crashcrueroxx
crashcrueroxx replied the topic: He can hear us...

Crashcrueroxx wrote: You know how they say that god is always with us, he's inside all of us etc.
Well I believe that ONE god is among us, ONE god is allways with us, always by our side.
But that's not the god that they're talking about in church, no the god I believe in is the god that left earth 2 years ago.

The god I believe in, is Dave Lepard...

He's sacred, he's a saint! Now and forever.. right on ;)


ummmm, the quote thing didnt work there... :s so sorry if it looke dlike i just copied you!

but yeah, i get you :)
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 4 months ago #85531 by ellenn
ellenn replied the topic: He can hear us...

Crashcrueroxx wrote:

Crashcrueroxx wrote: You know how they say that god is always with us, he's inside all of us etc.
Well I believe that ONE god is among us, ONE god is allways with us, always by our side.
But that's not the god that they're talking about in church, no the god I believe in is the god that left earth 2 years ago.

The god I believe in, is Dave Lepard...

He's sacred, he's a saint! Now and forever.. right on ;)


ummmm, the quote thing didnt work there... :s so sorry if it looke dlike i just copied you!

but yeah, i get you :)


yeah I noticed.. haha it's okey :)
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 4 months ago #85576 by izak_acid
izak_acid replied the topic: He can hear us...
"I never met Dave, I did'nt even know about Crashdïet until after he died..
But I still miss him".

I actually stopped the reading there, are you serious?
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 4 months ago #85577 by ellenn
ellenn replied the topic: He can hear us...

Izak_Acid wrote: "I never met Dave, I did'nt even know about Crashdïet until after he died..
But I still miss him".

I actually stopped the reading there, are you serious?


yes. any problems with that?
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 4 months ago #85580 by izak_acid
izak_acid replied the topic: He can hear us...

ellenn wrote: yes. any problems with that?


How can you miss someone you never met? How can you miss someone that you didn't knew 'bout before the person died?
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 4 months ago #85581 by ellenn
ellenn replied the topic: He can hear us...

Izak_Acid wrote:

ellenn wrote: yes. any problems with that?


How can you miss someone you never met? How can you miss someone that you didn't knew 'bout before the person died?


pretty easy, you get to know who that person was, you listen to his music, and you think: damn, there ain't going to be another person like him walking on this earth ever again, there ain't going to be another singer like him ever again on this earth.
And that makes you miss him.

Now, any more questions?
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 4 months ago #85582 by izak_acid
izak_acid replied the topic: He can hear us...

ellenn wrote:
pretty easy, you get to know who that person was, you listen to his music, and you think: damn, there ain't going to be another person like him walking on this earth ever again, there ain't going to be another singer like him ever again on this earth.
And that makes you miss him.

Now, any more questions?


So please tell me, how was Dave?
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 4 months ago #85583 by mrbjoorn
mrbjoorn replied the topic: He can hear us...

Crashcrueroxx wrote: The god I believe in, is Dave Lepard...


I don't like this thing! It feels like you guys think Dave was an angel or something... He's not a god! People who didn't know him shouldn't talk about him like this.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum