Crashdiet

Please submit your Dave Lepard photos to us

• khon ser?val
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 3 months ago #94772 by khon ser?val
khon ser?val replied the topic: Please submit your Dave Lepard photos to us
Does anyone have any videos with dave. that were'nt at the anchor?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #116638 by Jess69
Jess69 replied the topic: Please submit your Dave Lepard photos to us
where can i see all these photos together? would love to see them. what an amazing man, RIP Dave

More
8 years 3 months ago #121093 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: Please submit your Dave Lepard photos to us
By a bit sneaking around in the forum I found this one which I think havent seen many of you yet

hope ya'll will not forget how this Band started and what made them big

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

More
8 years 3 months ago #121109 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Please submit your Dave Lepard photos to us

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: hope ya'll will not forget how this Band started and what made them big

Who could?
Great photo fizzy.

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

More
8 years 3 months ago #121112 by fizzy
I thought since there are alot of newer members who became a fan after listening to Generation Wild might not know about Dave.

More
8 years 3 months ago #121116 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Please submit your Dave Lepard photos to us

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: I thought since there are alot of newer members who became a fan after listening to Generation Wild might not know about Dave.

That's a good point, but I'm very trusting that people who like the band enough to join/become active in the forum would take the time to discover the bands roots either now or in the near future, you know? :)

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

More
8 years 3 months ago #121119 by fizzy
I hope so at least

More
8 years 3 months ago #121168 by FailingBreath
FailingBreath replied the topic: Please submit your Dave Lepard photos to us

XiLaii wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: I thought since there are alot of newer members who became a fan after listening to Generation Wild might not know about Dave.

That's a good point, but I'm very trusting that people who like the band enough to join/become active in the forum would take the time to discover the bands roots either now or in the near future, you know? :)

Yeah, i think so too.. I mean I wouldn't join a forum if i didn't really care about the band and people who do will also care about the band's roots :)

~we're all victims of something, if only of the fact that we're alive~

More
8 years 3 months ago #123045 by OdaStripe
OdaStripe replied the topic: Please submit your Dave Lepard photos to us
Got this awsome picture of Dave and Peter. Gotta' love him, even though his not here..

Glam Rock without make-up and hairspray is just Rock. 8]

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #141462 by Mrs. Sleazy
Mrs. Sleazy replied the topic: Please submit your Dave Lepard photos to us
[url=http://http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.444517558894543.111610.215733058439662&type=3]Title[/url]
Dear Peter, Eric and Martin (and Simon), i tried to publish my link in this post. I'll try to remake it later if i'll fail today. But it's not some photos or pictures of Dave. It's something different. I need to write some lines to explain everything.
First of all i still reason to act my life as my dear sleaze angel. (Don't ask me more about it. Just read how i introduced myself). But i won't do it because i gave him word to life for him and to continue the deal of his life. Of coarse, i'd like to be famous in Swedish showbusiness as Rocker-Amazon. But i decided to begin with little task - to create something for Crashdiet and to show you and your fans the result. For example, this link shows sketches of the things that could be cases for Cds or jewelry (Simon's piercing, little chains, etc) . I could ignore such "simply" idea but...
I was between waking up and sleeping in the morning some months ago. In that moment i felt that somebody touched my ankle. I can't explain, who i understood that it was Dave but i understood it as his signal to action. And from that moment we became as close friends. I'd like to write more about it. But i can't imagine your reaction. I add here that they said that i have the ability of astral traveling during my sleep (It's shown in "In The Raw" video) and i even could meet Dave there. At least i believe in it. He was warm and good. He still kicks!..
PS. I never used drugs. I drink only several glasses of champagne per year. Hard-rock makes me even more sober then i was as pop fan. You can see my sketches and on your official facebook page. Dave almost forced me to write this message today.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #141735 by Mrs. Sleazy
Mrs. Sleazy replied the topic: Please submit your Dave Lepard photos to us
[url=http://http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.444517558894543.111610.215733058439662&type=3]Dedicated to Dave. My own author works.I tried to share the link some days ago but i failed. Maybe i'm not good in posting on this forum because i'm novice there. Who can tell me how i should post the links? But i think i can publish my photos on my forum profile.
Also i'd like to say that i know Crashdiet from Cruz Era only. But i know Olli and Dave as well. Dave is the closest to me. I can't not think about his suicide... I feel like i knew him alive for many years. It's curious to say but Olli was main reason why i decided to try Crash and i could expect from myself that i'll like other frontmen more them him. But it doesn't mean that he is a bad singer. He's just from another band.

More
5 years 9 months ago #158383 by rainy_kate_sleaze
rainy_kate_sleaze replied the topic: Please submit your Dave Lepard photos to us

my dave lepard plushie kisses -rainy

you think you know people, and they surprise you.

it's immortality my darlings
Attachments:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds