Crashdiet

how I choose to see things

More
10 years 6 months ago #69859 by klittbritt
klittbritt created the topic: how I choose to see things
I miss you so damn much right now... A guy asked me the other day who I would wanna meet, dead or alive, if I could chose anyone, and I answered you. I didn´t even have to think about it. And I realized how lucky I am, having met the person I would most of all like to meet.
I´ve been told, by you and others, that you hated me, but I don´t give a fuck about it, really. They complain about how I hype myself, but I know that that is just what you would like, me being confident and believing in myself. I always felt like you respected me on some level, even when you were angry at me.
I choose to focus on the good things, I could hurt myself by remembering only the bad stuff, but why? If I want to believe that we had some kind of mutual understanding, why do some people want to take that away from me. And, frankly, when you choosed to end your life you set me free to create my own truth, and I want to feel strong and believe in the best moments between us, not the worst, and you can´t stop me! Luv ya so damn much, I´ll visit you in january... See ya...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #69959 by leopardmamman
leopardmamman replied the topic: how I choose to see things

klittbritt wrote: I miss you so damn much right now... A guy asked me the other day who I would wanna meet, dead or alive, if I could chose anyone, and I answered you. I didn´t even have to think about it. And I realized how lucky I am, having met the person I would most of all like to meet.
I´ve been told, by you and others, that you hated me, but I don´t give a fuck about it, really. They complain about how I hype myself, but I know that that is just what you would like, me being confident and believing in myself. I always felt like you respected me on some level, even when you were angry at me.
I choose to focus on the good things, I could hurt myself by remembering only the bad stuff, but why? If I want to believe that we had some kind of mutual understanding, why do some people want to take that away from me. And, frankly, when you choosed to end your life you set me free to create my own truth, and I want to feel strong and believe in the best moments between us, not the worst, and you can´t stop me! Luv ya so damn much, I´ll visit you in january... See ya...

good babe! never listen to bad peoples junk! be yourselves and never take attention to what they say... I allways sid to david when he was young: dont care...they are just jealous!!! You have your memory and others have theirs! be happy, remember and smile! kiss

More
10 years 6 months ago #69976 by klittbritt
klittbritt replied the topic: how I choose to see things

leopardmamman wrote:

klittbritt wrote: I miss you so damn much right now... A guy asked me the other day who I would wanna meet, dead or alive, if I could chose anyone, and I answered you. I didn´t even have to think about it. And I realized how lucky I am, having met the person I would most of all like to meet.

good babe! never listen to bad peoples junk! be yourselves and never take attention to what they say... I allways sid to david when he was young: dont care...they are just jealous!!! You have your memory and others have theirs! be happy, remember and smile! kiss

It´s thanx to you I have the strength to look at it this way! You have no idea how big a difference you make, always being there for all of us...

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds