Crashdiet

rest in sleaze concert-08

More
10 years 8 months ago #75441 by cwhellfukk
cwhellfukk replied the topic: rest in sleaze concert-08
Thank you Dany, it was nice meeting you too! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #75661 by joe m from new york
joe m from new york replied the topic: rest in sleaze concert-08
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to everyone but I just wanted to say a special thank you to all the cool people I had the pleasure to meet at the 2nd RIS at Nalen last Friday!!!
It was great meeting Marie(Wasp Girl),Foby(You ROCK BUDDY!)CW and Karin,Danny and all the other people I hung out with that night!!! There were so many more people so I am sorry if I forgot to mention your names!!
A very special thanks to Lisbeth and Felicia for the outstanding job they did putting the show together and for inviting me back to Sweden and for all their kindness and hospitality-TACK SA MYCKET!!!
The same for the rest of their wonderful family-Kari,Anders,Martina,Hanna,Sondra,Alexandrine,Peter and Leo!!!!
My good friends Katta and Jennyfer Star-you ladies ROCK!!!!
All the incredible bands that played that night:
Sleazy Trash-you boyz are on your way to the top-never stop rocking and congratulations on winning the award!!
The Initiated-Gabrielle(and her band)you did an amazing tribute to David and your music career is just beginning-great job!!!
T.I.T.S-really nice meeting all of you crazy bastards and sorry I missed your set but I saw the clip on YouTube-RIP IT UP MF'ers-THIS IS THE SHIT-hehe!!!
Dynasty-really excellent show and you had the crowd going wild!!!
Gemini Five-you boys brought the house down and are going to be one of the next top bands and all the best with your new CD!!!
Peter London and Alter Egon-the highlight of the night and with Dani and Cari from Sister and that inflatable dude on backing vocals and Organ(haha)you boys stole the show and made it a night that no one will forget for a long time!!!
This was a real tribute to Dave Lepard and having Martin Sweet,Eric Young and Peter London join in the encore with Gemini Five and play Breaking the Chains by Crashdiet in Dave's memory made it one of the best night of my life and well worth the long journey from NY-Thanks again to all my old and new friends and I look forward to coming back and joining in on all the fun and madness and I hope the RIS just keeps getting bigger and beter every year!!!
And finally to Dave Lepard-you would have been very proud of all your family,friends and fans-they had an evening in your memory and honor and you are loved and missed more then you could ever imagine-REST IN SLEAZE AND REST IN PEACE my friend-you will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!!!

Joe M from New York

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds