Crashdiet

when you have that haircut... :)

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
12 years 8 months ago #44843 by hanna_
Replied by hanna_ on topic when you have that haircut... :)

Girsindri wrote: nice pic hanna_ :)

thanxx :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #44992 by aandreas
Replied by aandreas on topic when you have that haircut... :)
Your hair looks really cool :lol:

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
12 years 8 months ago #45045 by hanna_

Aandreas wrote: Your hair looks really cool :lol:

thank you! :lol: 8-)

• headbangerh?ll
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
12 years 8 months ago #45047 by headbangerh?ll
Replied by headbangerh?ll on topic when you have that haircut... :)
cool cut....thats so fukking sleaze, love it

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
12 years 8 months ago #45089 by hanna_

headbangerhåll wrote: cool cut....thats so fukking sleaze, love it

:lol: :lol: :lol:

More
12 years 8 months ago #45174 by kujah
Replied by kujah on topic when you have that haircut... :)
Yeah really cool pic. :)

More
12 years 8 months ago #45987 by pj nasty
Replied by pj nasty on topic when you have that haircut... :)

Pinkblackzero wrote:

rockqueen wrote:

Lillan wrote:

rockqueen wrote:

Lillan wrote: and after all, don't we do our hair big like this, not only because it looks good, but also cause we want people to look a second time? ^^ or is that just me? :lol: 8-)

mjaa.. I do it mostly coz it looks hot :twisted: and it looks VERY good ! but sure I like when people look twice at me :P and when you meet others dressed the same way, you don't have to say anyting, you just know in some way..can't reallly explain.. but there's somekind of connection between us glammers, and when you meet other dressed the same way, you can feel that connection, look into the others eyes and just know.. Do I make any sense to you ?? :lol:

haha, yeah I mostly do it because it looks hot too.. :twisted: but sometimes I've felt like "aah, I'm too tired to backcomb it today.. but I feel like wanting to be stared at, what the hell, I'll do it anyways^^" hah :P

why yes, ofcourse you make sense ^^ I get exactly what you mean :lol:
I love that! ..like when you go out on town, and then meet someone else who looks the same whay, and you get that feeling.. hihi ^^ 8-)

yeah thats real great !! I love that feeling :) haha :P

It's a beautiful feeling! :lol:

i say wear it loud and proud only the best deserve it i mite get my cut that cut

More
12 years 8 months ago #46123 by mistiroxx
Replied by mistiroxx on topic when you have that haircut... :)
I've just read the whole thread, finally :lol:.

Hanna, cute pic! :lol:

Oki, now all this loox stuff. Well here in Poland, especially in the area where i live, i'm like a kinda total freak :lol:. I don't have the hair cut exacly like Crashdiet, but i make it biiig, use hairspray all the time.
Well i wear what i wear proudly, I do. I don't really care of what people are talkin about me, but almost everyone looks at me, straight into my eyes. Sumtimes i hear laughter, sumtimes i just see weird looks, sumtimes very different comments on me. It can make me laugh or I just don't care.
At skuel my teacherz tell me again and again that i MUSN'T look like what i look like. That my hair and my clothes are terrible. That i look like a WHORE.
I don't care. Me's me. They're not gonna change me. And I'm not gonna be worried becuz of all the shit... :butt1:

More
12 years 8 months ago #46133 by sirchristus
Replied by sirchristus on topic when you have that haircut... :)

MistiRoxx wrote: Well i wear what i wear proudly, I do. I don't really care of what people are talkin about me, but almost everyone looks at me, straight into my eyes. Sumtimes i hear laughter, sumtimes i just see weird looks, sumtimes very different comments on me. It can make me laugh or I just don't care.

Same. Earlier i care about commets and looks what i get but not anymore.
I'm not gonna change 'coz of 'em.

At school we had this game where we get a chance to praise others and our teacher praise me that i'm brave that i look like this. That was pretty nice 'coz usually no one praise me. (:

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
12 years 8 months ago #46134 by hanna_

MistiRoxx wrote: I've just read the whole thread, finally :lol:.

Hanna, cute pic! :lol:

Oki, now all this loox stuff. Well here in Poland, especially in the area where i live, i'm like a kinda total freak :lol:. I don't have the hair cut exacly like Crashdiet, but i make it biiig, use hairspray all the time.
Well i wear what i wear proudly, I do. I don't really care of what people are talkin about me, but almost everyone looks at me, straight into my eyes. Sumtimes i hear laughter, sumtimes i just see weird looks, sumtimes very different comments on me. It can make me laugh or I just don't care.
At skuel my teacherz tell me again and again that i MUSN'T look like what i look like. That my hair and my clothes are terrible. That i look like a WHORE.
I don't care. Me's me. They're not gonna change me. And I'm not gonna be worried becuz of all the shit... :butt1:

thanxx :lol:
haha I can hear the same sometimes about me and my hair haha 8-) :lol: what awful teachers you have then!! you should look as you want and don't let anyone let you down! you already seem to not care and that's great! :lol:

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
12 years 8 months ago #46135 by hanna_

SirChristus wrote:
At school we had this game where we get a chance to praise others and our teacher praise me that i'm brave that i look like this. That was pretty nice 'coz usually no one praise me. (:

najjzz :lol: !

More
12 years 8 months ago #46282 by mistiroxx
Replied by mistiroxx on topic when you have that haircut... :)

SirChristus wrote:

MistiRoxx wrote: Well i wear what i wear proudly, I do. I don't really care of what people are talkin about me, but almost everyone looks at me, straight into my eyes. Sumtimes i hear laughter, sumtimes i just see weird looks, sumtimes very different comments on me. It can make me laugh or I just don't care.

Same. Earlier i care about commets and looks what i get but not anymore.
I'm not gonna change 'coz of 'em.

aww! that seemz to be a quite nice skuel, woo! :)
and yeah, some time ago i used to also care bout the commentz on me & that stuff, but i'd never change becuz of them.

Hanna_ wrote: haha I can hear the same sometimes about me and my hair haha 8-) :lol: what awful teachers you have then!! you should look as you want and don't let anyone let you down! you already seem to not care and that's great! :lol:

aaahh, yeah, hair, some friends like teasing me by 'stroking' my hair down :lol: :lol: that loox funny xD i always ged "mad" becuz of that :lol:

and yeah, i have terrible teacherz... not all of them are such idiots, but many...
it makes me laugh, you know, that still so many people have so tight minds that they can't even accept that somebody looks another way...

and i'm still proud of that i am into what i am into :)
like somebody earlier in this thread said... it's a beautiful feeling, when meeting anywhere, somebody similar... though it happens sooo rarely!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds