Crashdiet

when you have that haircut... :)

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
13 years 6 months ago #16384 by hanna_
Replied by hanna_ on topic when you have that haircut... :)

WaspGirl wrote: Nej, jag vet att du inte skickade länken Hanna. Tycker bara att det är så jäkla osmakligt att sätta ut sånt.

När det kommer till att oskyldiga djur plågas så tänder jag på alla fyra! Jag hatar sånt!

Om människor vill bete sig som idioter emot varandra så är det en sak men fan ta den som ger sig på ett oskyldigt djur eller barn!

:twisted: :evil: :twisted:

eller hur! de som plågar djur är sjuka i huvet!! borde sättas bakom lås och bom... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #16387 by leadguitarist
Replied by leadguitarist on topic when you have that haircut... :)

Hanna_ wrote:

WaspGirl wrote: Nej, jag vet att du inte skickade länken Hanna. Tycker bara att det är så jäkla osmakligt att sätta ut sånt.

När det kommer till att oskyldiga djur plågas så tänder jag på alla fyra! Jag hatar sånt!

Om människor vill bete sig som idioter emot varandra så är det en sak men fan ta den som ger sig på ett oskyldigt djur eller barn!

eller hur! de som plågar djur är sjuka i huvet!! borde sättas bakom lås och bom... :evil: :evil: :evil:

They should go straight to the County Jail!!! :twisted:

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
13 years 6 months ago #16400 by hanna_

leadguitarist wrote:

Hanna_ wrote:

They should go straight to the County Jail!!! :twisted:

yes! like hell they should! :butt1:

More
13 years 6 months ago #17460 by hardluckwoman
Replied by hardluckwoman on topic when you have that haircut... :)
I'm in a very creative school... and so half of my school is something like wel.. alternative.. so they don't think I'm weird...
But when I walk around on streats mostly older people look at me and younger kids... People my age are usually to snotty to look at me... not that I care... I also wouldn't pay attention to them two normally...

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
13 years 6 months ago #17462 by hanna_

HardLuckWoman wrote: I'm in a very creative school... and so half of my school is something like wel.. alternative.. so they don't think I'm weird...
But when I walk around on streats mostly older people look at me and younger kids... People my age are usually to snotty to look at me... not that I care... I also wouldn't pay attention to them two normally...

okay, mostly no one at my school is "special"..

More
13 years 6 months ago #17464 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic when you have that haircut... :)

Hanna_ wrote:

HardLuckWoman wrote: I'm in a very creative school... and so half of my school is something like wel.. alternative.. so they don't think I'm weird...

Guys, this discussion doesn't have much to do with General CRASH-talk anymore, maybe you can start a new thread? :rolleyes: Yes, I know I contributed to it as well...

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
13 years 6 months ago #17487 by hanna_

WaspGirl wrote:

Hanna_ wrote:

Guys, this discussion doesn't have much to do with General CRASH-talk anymore, maybe you can start a new thread? :rolleyes: Yes, I know I contributed to it as well...

I'm so sorry :/

More
13 years 6 months ago #17495 by waspgirl

Hanna_ wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Hanna_ wrote:

Don't be sorry. :)

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
13 years 6 months ago #17498 by hanna_

WaspGirl wrote:

Hanna_ wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Hanna_ wrote:

hehe ok
I saw that you, waspgirl, has been moderator ^^ how come?

More
13 years 6 months ago #17505 by waspgirl

Hanna_ wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Hanna_ wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Hanna_ wrote:

hehe ok

Well, I was asked...

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
13 years 6 months ago #17508 by hanna_

WaspGirl wrote:

Hanna_ wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Hanna_ wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Hanna_ wrote:

hehe ok

Well, I was asked...

ok cool :)

More
13 years 6 months ago #18013 by tixxlixx
Replied by tixxlixx on topic when you have that haircut... :)

Hanna_ wrote:

Lita Sixx wrote: I love that haircut and i tried to get it but i can't. How can i do it? I mean, what should i say to my hairdresser, what should i ask for? I need to be very specific to get the haircut i want

when you go to your hairdresser you can take some photos on Crashdïet with you! and then you show 'em to tha hairdresser and tell him/her what to think about when she/he is cutting your hair! :lol:

OR if you are self secure you can cut your hair by yourself! I did 8-)

i did that.. i brought like 3 pictures on Crash but my hairdresser were wierd and cutted my hair lika a total didaster!!! but then i went to another to get my hair fixed.. it was jenny .. she is the only one i cut my hair at.. for the moment 8-) .. and i cut it myself.. but only at the top 8-)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds