Crashdiet

when you have that haircut... :)

More
8 years 8 months ago #125324 by Jesse James
Replied by Jesse James on topic when you have that haircut... :)
I have my hair teased aswell, the problem is where I live the people are very narrow minded, I get treated like a freak and I always have people coming upto me trying to fight me.
I love it :cool:

A Crashdietian from Australia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• joey_baccard
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
8 years 8 months ago #125351 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic when you have that haircut... :)
If you love it it's not a problem.

More
8 years 8 months ago #125352 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic when you have that haircut... :)
if we have to face poorly dressed people all the time they can aswell live with us. end of story.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
8 years 8 months ago #125354 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic when you have that haircut... :)
^ Haha well said Anna, so true ;).

More
8 years 8 months ago #125864 by Anna Gable
Replied by Anna Gable on topic when you have that haircut... :)
Duhhh, I never saw your hair. Post it again please!
I guess I have a glam-haircut (or Makke would not have his the same way, lol) Ok, we're totally soaked in my avatar, so it's just hanging, but it's nice when it's fixed and sprayed. I'm going to the haridresser on Friday. I have some extentions that are too old now, and the tips are really bad from bleaching all the black colour out of it. I hope it will turn out nice, but she knows what I want. It will be shorter in the neck without extentions, but I'll go for a while without them to let the hair rest and grow longer itself.

New novel: "Ghosts, Drugs & rock n'Roll". About rock, sudden death, ghosts and a story from the past that repeats itself. Lizbeth Hellman about it: "Oh God, it's a lot like David's life too!" Get it at www.zorf.se (Swe, Engl & French) and support it for me at facbook.com/Zorf.se (Swe, Eng). The...

• Koonnii
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Könnäääh!
More
8 years 7 months ago #126587 by Koonnii
Replied by Koonnii on topic when you have that haircut... :)
Well here in my town you are called emo if u are a rocker so...and when i was in Stockholm after the gig there where like ten arabian boys who called all of us emos...jesus learn to separete diffrent styles ffs

More
8 years 7 months ago #126719 by andreshion
Replied by andreshion on topic when you have that haircut... :)
I will make a crash haircut soon, and again 'cause I did it like 4 years ago, and yeah people look at you like you're the most strange and freak person at the world, but I think its funny, go downtown and "scare" people ehahehae...
soon i'll post the photo of the new hair

More
8 years 7 months ago #126750 by Anna Gable
Replied by Anna Gable on topic when you have that haircut... :)
I got black haired again. My bang was taking too much punishment from the bleach and just got shorter and shorter, and I hate short bangs (well at least on myself). As soon as I had coloured it, I could feel it was a lot softer and nicer to handle, probably because the dye has someething in it that's good for the hair. Well, I like black too, even though it was fun to be blonde, it's not as common. I was thinking about saving some bleached or red, but than I just dyed it all black, and got some red extentions instead (clip ons, so I have not used them yet, I have to sew the clips on first). Well, I'm not going to be official in any way before the second half of May, so hopefully y bang will be in my eyes again then...

New novel: "Ghosts, Drugs & rock n'Roll". About rock, sudden death, ghosts and a story from the past that repeats itself. Lizbeth Hellman about it: "Oh God, it's a lot like David's life too!" Get it at www.zorf.se (Swe, Engl & French) and support it for me at facbook.com/Zorf.se (Swe, Eng). The...

• MisterDave
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Just another drunken Dave!
More
8 years 5 months ago #131979 by MisterDave
Replied by MisterDave on topic when you have that haircut... :)
Of course people will look at you a second time. I mean, you don't really look like everybody else ;) They either hate it, or they fuckin' love it!

"I'm Swedish, not retarded."

More
8 years 4 months ago #133643 by Bunny Rose
Replied by Bunny Rose on topic when you have that haircut... :)
ok I finally decided to cut my hair like "glamstyle" but i have no idea how to comb it and such after i cut it! someone have to explain me ahahah XD

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds