Crashdiet

when you have that haircut... :)

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
11 years 10 months ago #74695 by hanna_
Replied by hanna_ on topic when you have that haircut... :)

Stradlin wrote: how long should my hair be before i cut n dye it to look like martins in that sleaze tv interview thing?

to your shoulders :) at least!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #74712 by th? angel
Replied by th? angel on topic when you have that haircut... :)
I not yet cut my hair into the crash style, cos is a little short yet, but I pretend cut he like Dave style! 8-)

More
11 years 10 months ago #74772 by stradlin
Replied by stradlin on topic when you have that haircut... :)
my hair is to my shoulders, but it curls and tangles and shit like that so its longer when brished out strate, but then its still not right so....yea...

• liquor n? drugs
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #74773 by liquor n? drugs
Replied by liquor n? drugs on topic when you have that haircut... :)
Do you straighten it? If you're only brushing it out straight then it won't get the full straight potential :lol:

My hair is taking the longest time to grow, I'm going to search for some shorter hairstyles for now and just grow it out from there I think. Still haven't decided 100% on what I'm going to do.

More
11 years 9 months ago #75191 by theo
Replied by theo on topic when you have that haircut... :)
I'd say wait till it's a bit longer still, to your shoulders is long but when you start layering it it still isn't much to work with. I grew mine for 2 and a half years before I first got it styled.

Also a good straightener is a must if you have curly hair. Mine is curly as hell, but lucky for me my sister has a GHD so it's all good =p Keep in mind you're not always going to have time to straighten it when you get it styled, though. Just talk to your hairdresser, and maybe take in a few pics of people with similar hairstyles to what you're after. Just remember chances are they have someone doing it up for them though, it's harder than it looks! Also be prepared for some funny looks from people.

More
11 years 9 months ago #75214 by glam-metal94
Replied by glam-metal94 on topic when you have that haircut... :)
Should I trust a hairdresser to cut my hair??? I dont know i'm scared they would fukk up my hair..

• pinkblackzero
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
11 years 9 months ago #75232 by pinkblackzero
Replied by pinkblackzero on topic when you have that haircut... :)

Glam-Metal94 wrote: Should I trust a hairdresser to cut my hair??? I dont know i'm scared they would fukk up my hair..

well explain how you want it and maybe show a pic?

More
11 years 9 months ago #75250 by lady $leaze
Replied by lady $leaze on topic when you have that haircut... :)

Pinkblackzero wrote:

Glam-Metal94 wrote: Should I trust a hairdresser to cut my hair??? I dont know i'm scared they would fukk up my hair..

well explain how you want it and maybe show a pic?

Yes show a PIC ! Your hairdresser will understand exactly what you want !
Now when i go to the hairdresser, i show him a pic and i'm not disappointed to the haircut result ;)

More
11 years 9 months ago #75269 by stradlin
Replied by stradlin on topic when you have that haircut... :)

theo wrote: Also a good straightener is a must if you have curly hair. Mine is curly as hell, but lucky for me my sister has a GHD so it's all good[ /quote]

its not really curly as in the normal meaning, i mean that it tangels when its dry n stuff like that. its not like uber curly, mroe like a shorter version of dave mustains hair. but yea i was thinking i wait like a year or so more cause by then hopefully itll be long enough that i can get a crashdiet haircut. and believe me, i get looks as is, i acualy find it kindof funny when im walking down the street and i notice somone staring at me.

More
11 years 9 months ago #75315 by theo
Replied by theo on topic when you have that haircut... :)
Yep, I know what you mean. You'll still probably want to straighten it when you want it all jacked up, though. Doesn't need to be a really expensive one if your hair isn't that curly, but I'd say atleast get a ceramic as it's going to be a lot easier on your hair.

Just be patient with it! Growing your hair as a guy is sorta a 3 stage thing... you have it short and it looks normal/fine, then you get to a middle area which often looks not that good (this is the part where a lot of people just cut it short again), then it's long enough to style and it looks awesome! Just make sure you take care of it, or you're going to end up with a dry, knotty mess... and no babes like that ;)

More
8 years 7 months ago #124410 by diethead66695
Replied by diethead66695 on topic when you have that haircut... :)
i have big crashdiet like hair too an most people laugh at me but some LOVE it

File Attachment:

• Jezzi J?mes
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Too drunk to fuck
More
8 years 7 months ago #125197 by Jezzi J?mes
Replied by Jezzi J?mes on topic when you have that haircut... :)
diethead66695 that looks great! Of course this style isn't something everyone likes but as long as you're comfortable with it go for it!

I personally don't tease my hair every day, just sometimes when I feel I can be arsed with it in the morning. Or when I'm going out to a club or sumthin. Have worn it teased some times in school tho, some people look at me funny but who the fuck cares. If they don't like it that's their problem. I personally love having teased hair but mine is currently at the mid-length and just looks crap. Im getting it perm straightened and cut on friday tho, but I won't cut it short, I want long hair now! :)

Every cigarette looks like it was made by God, rolled by Jesus and moistened shut with Claudia Schiffer's pussy.

-William Melvin "Bill" Hicks 1961-1994 R.I.P

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds