Crashdiet

when you have that haircut... :)

More
13 years 6 months ago #15630 by lillan
Replied by lillan on topic when you have that haircut... :)

rockqueen wrote:

Lillan wrote: and after all, don't we do our hair big like this, not only because it looks good, but also cause we want people to look a second time? ^^ or is that just me? :lol: 8-)

mjaa.. I do it mostly coz it looks hot :twisted: and it looks VERY good ! but sure I like when people look twice at me :P and when you meet others dressed the same way, you don't have to say anyting, you just know in some way..can't reallly explain.. but there's somekind of connection between us glammers, and when you meet other dressed the same way, you can feel that connection, look into the others eyes and just know.. Do I make any sense to you ?? :lol:

haha, yeah I mostly do it because it looks hot too.. :twisted: but sometimes I've felt like "aah, I'm too tired to backcomb it today.. but I feel like wanting to be stared at, what the hell, I'll do it anyways^^" hah :P

why yes, ofcourse you make sense ^^ I get exactly what you mean :lol:
I love that! ..like when you go out on town, and then meet someone else who looks the same whay, and you get that feeling.. hihi ^^ 8-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #15637 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic when you have that haircut... :)

Lillan wrote:

rockqueen wrote:

Lillan wrote: and after all, don't we do our hair big like this, not only because it looks good, but also cause we want people to look a second time? ^^ or is that just me? :lol: 8-)

mjaa.. I do it mostly coz it looks hot :twisted: and it looks VERY good ! but sure I like when people look twice at me :P and when you meet others dressed the same way, you don't have to say anyting, you just know in some way..can't reallly explain.. but there's somekind of connection between us glammers, and when you meet other dressed the same way, you can feel that connection, look into the others eyes and just know.. Do I make any sense to you ?? :lol:

haha, yeah I mostly do it because it looks hot too.. :twisted: but sometimes I've felt like "aah, I'm too tired to backcomb it today.. but I feel like wanting to be stared at, what the hell, I'll do it anyways^^" hah :P

I love that! ..like when you go out on town, and then meet someone else who looks the same whay, and you get that feeling.. hihi ^^ 8-)

yeah thats real great !! I love that feeling :) haha :P

• pinkblackzero
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
13 years 6 months ago #15644 by pinkblackzero
Replied by pinkblackzero on topic when you have that haircut... :)

rockqueen wrote:

Lillan wrote:

rockqueen wrote:

yeah thats real great !! I love that feeling :) haha :P

It's a beautiful feeling! :lol:

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
13 years 6 months ago #15680 by hanna_
Replied by hanna_ on topic when you have that haircut... :)
all rite ! here you go... :) a picture of me and my new hairdo ^^ I'm gonna remove this later cuz I dont wanna have a picture of me on the internet.. :P
____
I have removed it now..

More
13 years 6 months ago #15685 by psj
Replied by psj on topic when you have that haircut... :)
Cool, change the hood jacket though it doesn't look very sleaze :P Who am i to talk though i barely look rock at all :P

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
13 years 6 months ago #15688 by hanna_

PSJ wrote: Cool, change the hood jacket though it doesn't look very sleaze :P Who am i to talk though i barely look rock at all :P

hehe thanks! :lol: I KNOW! :twisted: but it's so cold outside... :rolleyes: hehe

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #15690 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic when you have that haircut... :)
nice haircut ;) I really like how long your hair is ! I'm saving it myself now so I'm gonna get really long hair :P

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
13 years 6 months ago #15693 by hanna_

rockqueen wrote: nice haircut ;) I really like how long your hair is ! I'm saving it myself now so I'm gonna get really long hair :P

cool :lol: thanks a lot! I've been saving for a looong time now... :) (feels like it anyway...) :P

More
13 years 6 months ago #15694 by esperinho
Replied by esperinho on topic when you have that haircut... :)
hanna, youre in uppsala right?

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
13 years 6 months ago #15697 by hanna_

esperinho wrote: hanna, youre in uppsala right?

yeeeh.... how do you know? who are you? do I know you? :o

More
13 years 6 months ago #15707 by tonky
Replied by tonky on topic when you have that haircut... :)
How the hell do you get your hair like that? :)
A lot of hairspray?

More
13 years 6 months ago #15711 by esperinho
Replied by esperinho on topic when you have that haircut... :)

Hanna_ wrote:

esperinho wrote: hanna, youre in uppsala right?

yeeeh.... how do you know? who are you? do I know you? :o

Hehe no u dont know me . My brother live in that housing area before :lol:
Whats the name of that area?

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds