when you have that haircut... :)

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
13 years 6 months ago #15555 by hanna_
when you have that haircut... :) was created by hanna_
I just did a "crashdïet haircut" and people turn heads at the street and so on... and when I'm coming they say things like "oh shit!" and stuff like that... :o does people do the same to you all that have that haircut? or is it just me...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #15558 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic when you have that haircut... :)

Hanna_ wrote: I just did a "crashdïet haircut" and people turn heads at the street and so on... and when I'm coming they say things like "oh shit!" and stuff like that... :o does people do the same to you all that have that haircut? or is it just me...?

Let's see a photo then Hanna! :)

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
13 years 6 months ago #15561 by hanna_
Replied by hanna_ on topic when you have that haircut... :)

WaspGirl wrote: Let's see a photo then Hanna! :)

oh, I'm sorry. I did the haircut yesterday so I haven't got any photo yet... :rolleyes: and then I'm not sure if I wanna lay out a picture of me on the internet when anybody can see it ... :P :)

More
13 years 6 months ago #15563 by lili_martin
Replied by lili_martin on topic when you have that haircut... :)
I'd like to see photo too

• hanna_
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
13 years 6 months ago #15564 by hanna_
Replied by hanna_ on topic when you have that haircut... :)

Lili_Martin wrote: I'd like to see photo too

hehe yeah ok, I will take a photo today and maybe I will lay it out here later... ^^ but it looks completely normal but its kind of big... :lol:

More
13 years 6 months ago #15576 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic when you have that haircut... :)

Hanna_ wrote:

hehe yeah ok, I will take a photo today and maybe I will lay it out here later... ^^ but it looks completely normal but its kind of big... :lol:

Looking forward to seeing your new hairdo!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #15581 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic when you have that haircut... :)

WaspGirl wrote:

Hanna_ wrote:

me too

• pinkblackzero
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
13 years 6 months ago #15594 by pinkblackzero
Replied by pinkblackzero on topic when you have that haircut... :)

MissPain wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Hanna_ wrote:

me too

same here! Bet it looks really cool :lol:

More
13 years 6 months ago #15609 by starcarr lane
Replied by starcarr lane on topic when you have that haircut... :)
people who react on my out fit is mostly elderly people, i don't think it's cuz of the hair, but mostly of the clothes.
if anybody laughs or so, just give them a blow kiss. ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #15614 by Guest

Hanna_ wrote: I just did a "crashdïet haircut" and people turn heads at the street and so on... and when I'm coming they say things like "oh shit!" and stuff like that... :o does people do the same to you all that have that haircut? or is it just me...?

Nowdays I haven't got the time , (nor money) to backcomb it so it will look nice, but last times I teased/backcombed it people looked at me with big eyes, especially little kids and old women...

I remember one time, I walked in to Ica to buy cola.. and there were to kids, maybe 9-11 years old, one of the girls just turned around and stared at me, then she turned again and grabbed her friends arm, turned her around and said to the friend " du kolla där !! kan man verkligen ha så? det ser nästan lite sjukt ut..."
In english " hey you check that out !! could you have hair like that ? it almost looks kinda sick..."
I just kept on walking, thinking : " I did it!! My hair is how it's supposed to be, SHOCKING!!" and I felt very satisfied with my work of art :lol: :lol:

More
13 years 6 months ago #15618 by lillan
Replied by lillan on topic when you have that haircut... :)

rockqueen wrote:

Nowdays I haven't got the time , (nor money) to backcomb it so it will look nice, but last times I teased/backcombed it people looked at me with big eyes, especially little kids and old women...

I remember one time, I walked in to Ica to buy cola.. and there were to kids, maybe 9-11 years old, one of the girls just turned around and stared at me, then she turned again and grabbed her friends arm, turned her around and said to the friend " du kolla där !! kan man verkligen ha så? det ser nästan lite sjukt ut..."
In english " hey you check that out !! could you have hair like that ? it almost looks kinda sick..."
I just kept on walking, thinking : " I did it!! My hair is how it's supposed to be, SHOCKING!!" and I felt very satisfied with my work of art :lol: :lol:

hahaha :lol: :lol:
That's like the only thing I like about kids that age, they say things like that :P haha

however, to answer the question..
pepole always look at me when I go outside with my hair really big :lol: some people look wierd, some smile, some just.. haha, I don't know how to explain.. :P anyways, I like it that way :lol:

last week, when me and my friends was going to eat lunch at school, one guy at the other table turned around and stared at me as was walking to sit down, then he turned back towards his friends, and then the whole table turned around and looked at me, haha, then when I sat down I overheard how they started talking about glamrock and glammers :P hahaha :lol:
and one time, when I was going to a friend and sat on the train, the guy who sat in front of me asked if my hair was real, and then we was like really surprised when I said yes :P :lol: that was fun :lol:

and after all, don't we do our hair big like this, not only because it looks good, but also cause we want people to look a second time? ^^ or is that just me? :lol: 8-)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #15625 by Guest

Lillan wrote: and after all, don't we do our hair big like this, not only because it looks good, but also cause we want people to look a second time? ^^ or is that just me? :lol: 8-)

mjaa.. I do it mostly coz it looks hot :twisted: and it looks VERY good ! but sure I like when people look twice at me :P and when you meet others dressed the same way, you don't have to say anyting, you just know in some way..can't reallly explain.. but there's somekind of connection between us glammers, and when you meet other dressed the same way, you can feel that connection, look into the others eyes and just know.. Do I make any sense to you ?? :lol:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds