Crashdiet

R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

More
12 years 4 months ago #8418 by randee
randee replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

elüsiveness wrote:

Katta wrote: I´m not so sure that we´re gonna print R.I.P or anything like that.....We´ll see, but it´s gonna be an amazing tee....

Ok then...I think it would be better not to have that "RIP" prints, cuz it might get the whole project a little darker...hmmm I really see this tshirt as a celebration so it would be quite austere with this kind of typo.
but it's only my opinion maybe this text would be necessary for some other people ;)

Btw, the RIS cover was great & I'm sure it will be the same with this shirt...can't wait to see it done :)

You're right, it should be more of a celebration of remembrance. Either way though, whatever is decided will be great I'm sure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 months ago #8419 by Guest
Guest replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

Randee wrote: You're right, it should be more of a celebration of remembrance. Either way though, whatever is decided will be great I'm sure.

yeah thats right , i think so too..

More
12 years 4 months ago #9073 by alexx
alexx replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

80sKiss wrote: i think that it would be a great idea if crashdïet would start to sell R.I.P dave lepard t-shirts! What do you people Think?
:lol: :) ;) :!: :!: :?: :?: :?:

hell yeah! Its a great idea :lol: if they will sell one I will buy it :rolleyes:

More
12 years 4 months ago #9089 by mik
mik replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

Ade wrote: you should not earn money on ones death. If they gave the money to a charity thing it would be okey, but I doubt that.

EDIT: wow, okey. Sorry, didnt read all the post in the thread.. i understand now :S

totally agree

More
12 years 2 months ago #17201 by crashdiet
crashdiet replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

TouchOfPain wrote: i voted no.. just dont think its appropriate, and certainly not making money of his death..

thanx for reading my mind

More
12 years 2 months ago #17307 by restinsleaze
restinsleaze replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

Katta wrote: it´s NOT about making money for us!

All the money that the tees will raise will go to the memoryfund in davids name! Maybe someday YOU will be the musicsian scollar who will recieve some money from it....

The shirt is amazing, were working on it and can probably start selling it in e few weeks. Hope those of you who voted no change your mind when you see this...
///Katta

oh :) nice to hear some great news! thank you.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds