Crashdiet

R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

More
12 years 2 months ago #4229 by el?siveness
el?siveness replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?
I voted yes, because of all that means both for Dave's memory and the founds that will be very helpful to the cause you've chosen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #4243 by ade
ade replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?
you should not earn money on ones death. If they gave the money to a charity thing it would be okey, but I doubt that.

EDIT: wow, okey. Sorry, didnt read all the post in the thread.. i understand now :S

More
12 years 2 months ago #4374 by randee
randee replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?
I assumed from the beginning that the t-shirt would be a non-profit type deal, and it's nice to hear from Katta that this is what will happen. I think that giving the money from the shirts to some sort of trustfund is an excellent idea.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #4408 by Guest
Guest replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

Raksu 13 wrote: I don't think Dave's death should be something to make bussines out of it. I voted no.

i agree it´s a sad thing that has happend so it is not a good idea to make money out of it..

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #4793 by Guest
Guest replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

Katta wrote: This t-shirt is under progress, and have been so a while. I asked the guy who drew the cover of rest in sleaze to do artwork for it, and he said yes.

Only a day or so after the 20:th I saw this guy on the net selling david-tees for a ridiculous prize....25 EURO....I was so mad...

So, instead I figured there should be a trustfund in davids name to wich the money goes. Nobody is going to make any money from the tees...
In time that trustfund could make this world a better place, and help other musicians to make it...

I think buying and wearing this tee is a wonderful way of paying respect to our beloved david, and it´s also for a good cause.
Hopefully you´ll be able to order it from the merch-section on the crashdiet website sometime soon.

hope u get my point of view....

Katta

ohh sorry I missed reading this... :rolleyes: if thats the way it goes then i´m totally in :lol: thats i very good idea

More
12 years 2 months ago #4988 by hanna rokk
hanna rokk replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?
I will buy it!

More
12 years 2 months ago #5440 by tommy
tommy replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?
Isn't the guy that does the cover of rest in sleaze also Dave's Tatooist? cos he drew the cover of the 'keep the hair in shape' shirt

More
12 years 1 month ago #7767 by metalheadbarbie
metalheadbarbie replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?
I would def. buy one.. :lol:

More
12 years 1 month ago #7783 by davelepard_
davelepard_ replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

TouchOfPain wrote: i voted no.. just dont think its appropriate, and certainly not making money of his death..

It's not really about make money.. i voted yes..

it's more about always keep him in memory..

u must have missunderstod the hole thing.. sad but true..

More
12 years 1 month ago #7800 by crashdietforlife
crashdietforlife replied the topic: R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?
i think i woted yes for some days ago but i think i´ve changed my mind.
it doesnt feel rite to wear a rip shirt even if you dont want to make money , but if you guys fix a rip shirt i´m sure i will buy it but if i later would wear it would be another thing .

xxx

More
12 years 1 month ago #8226 by el?siveness

crashdietforlife wrote: i think i woted yes for some days ago but i think i´ve changed my mind.
it doesnt feel rite to wear a rip shirt even if you dont want to make money , but if you guys fix a rip shirt i´m sure i will buy it but if i later would wear it would be another thing .

xxx

Yep I see your point 'cause that was I though when I was to vote for the tshirt. I've never worn sucha shirt, with the rip thingies on it and I guess I would be kinda uncomfortable to me.......

Always weird to meet someone wearing a "rip kurt cobain", etc. shirt so I've never imagined myself buying this kind of merch but the context is kinda different now...I'll buy it for sure because it means a lot and then I'll see if I can wear it or not. may be a question of time also, I dunno.

More
12 years 1 month ago #8233 by el?siveness

Katta wrote: I´m not so sure that we´re gonna print R.I.P or anything like that.....We´ll see, but it´s gonna be an amazing tee....

Ok then...I think it would be better not to have that "RIP" prints, cuz it might get the whole project a little darker...hmmm I really see this tshirt as a celebration so it would be quite austere with this kind of typo.
but it's only my opinion maybe this text would be necessary for some other people ;)

Btw, the RIS cover was great & I'm sure it will be the same with this shirt...can't wait to see it done :)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds