Crashdiet

R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

• 80skiss
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
13 years 9 months ago #4168 by 80skiss
i think that it would be a great idea if crashdïet would start to sell R.I.P dave lepard t-shirts! What do you people Think?
:lol: :) ;) :!: :!: :?: :?: :?:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #4170 by randee
Replied by randee on topic R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?
I voted yes. I think it is a great idea. When I was in high school (and this is going to sound bad) but we had many people die. We had 5 people die who were all within 2 grade levels of me from cancer, heart disease, two car accidents, and a freak snowmobile accident. Shirts were made for 4/5 people, and I think it is a great way to show respect for a person, and that this person meant something in your life. Of course Dave is different from these 5 people since I never actually knew Dave, but he does mean something in my life in that he was the lead singer for one of my favorite bands and imo one of the greatest bands of all time. I still like the idea of a shirt in honour of him though.

• 80skiss
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
13 years 9 months ago #4171 by 80skiss
Replied by 80skiss on topic R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?
Im very sorry to hear that :(

More
13 years 9 months ago #4172 by randee
Replied by randee on topic R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?
Yeah thanks...It seemed like a curse on our school. It's too bad too because though the cancer and heart disease are hard to prevent, both car accidents and the snowmobile accident could easily have been prevented. They were all due to people doing stupid things and not thinking before doing something...

More
13 years 9 months ago #4176 by touchofpain
Replied by touchofpain on topic R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?
i voted no.. just dont think its appropriate, and certainly not making money of his death..

• lovemachine
  • Straight out of hell
  • Straight out of hell
More
13 years 9 months ago #4178 by lovemachine
Replied by lovemachine on topic R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

TouchOfPain wrote: i voted no.. just dont think its appropriate, and certainly not making money of his death..

Totally agree with TouchOfPain. My vote is no.

More
13 years 9 months ago #4182 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

lovemachine wrote:

TouchOfPain wrote: i voted no.. just dont think its appropriate, and certainly not making money of his death..

Totally agree with TouchOfPain. My vote is no.

Same here.

More
13 years 9 months ago #4186 by raksu 13
Replied by raksu 13 on topic R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?
I don't think Dave's death should be something to make bussines out of it. I voted no.

More
13 years 9 months ago #4187 by a friend
Replied by a friend on topic R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

Raksu 13 wrote: I don't think Dave's death should be something to make bussines out of it. I voted no.

Well said, i agree... He should be remebered for his musical talents, and not what happend..... Quite sad really :(

Hugz C xx

More
13 years 9 months ago #4190 by touchofpain
Replied by touchofpain on topic R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

Katta wrote: This t-shirt is under progress, and have been so a while. I asked the guy who drew the cover of rest in sleaze to do artwork for it, and he said yes.

Only a day or so after the 20:th I saw this guy on the net selling david-tees for a ridiculous prize....25 EURO....I was so mad...

So, instead I figured there should be a trustfund in davids name to wich the money goes. Nobody is going to make any money from the tees...
In time that trustfund could make this world a better place, and help other musicians to make it...

I think buying and wearing this tee is a wonderful way of paying respect to our beloved david, and it´s also for a good cause.
Hopefully you´ll be able to order it from the merch-section on the crashdiet website sometime soon.

hope u get my point of view....

Katta

thats a totally different thing.. that i support 100%

More
13 years 9 months ago #4197 by metalheadbarbie
Replied by metalheadbarbie on topic R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?
After reading Katta's point of view i totally agree with doing it.. I only hope that they will be available in the U.S. soo i could get one!!

More
13 years 9 months ago #4200 by raksu 13
Replied by raksu 13 on topic R.I.P DAVE (DAVID HELLMAN) LEPARD T-SHIRTS?

Katta wrote: This t-shirt is under progress, and have been so a while. I asked the guy who drew the cover of rest in sleaze to do artwork for it, and he said yes.

Only a day or so after the 20:th I saw this guy on the net selling david-tees for a ridiculous prize....25 EURO....I was so mad...

So, instead I figured there should be a trustfund in davids name to wich the money goes. Nobody is going to make any money from the tees...
In time that trustfund could make this world a better place, and help other musicians to make it...

I think buying and wearing this tee is a wonderful way of paying respect to our beloved david, and it´s also for a good cause.
Hopefully you´ll be able to order it from the merch-section on the crashdiet website sometime soon.

hope u get my point of view....

Katta

There I'm with you. That is a much better way to do things. At least things won't have been in vain and even if sad, his passing away would be helfpul for others who might need a hand as well. Hang in there Katta. You're strong.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds