Crashdiet

Are they really like that?

More
7 years 8 months ago #130093 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: Are they really like that?
im with Fizzy, i hate that politically correct bullshit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #130097 by dsv218
dsv218 replied the topic: Are they really like that?
Honestly i'd probably use the same words as Fizzy to describe them. I can't stand them and i've only heard/watched Beautiful Bomb. I'm not sure if i was even able to watch the whole video...
It's bands like them that are the reason why people on the outside don't take this genre seriously and stereotype all glam/sleaze people as pussies. They're continuing the legacy of cheesy bands like Poison, Warrant and Bon Jovi, who are very easy targets of mockery.

Anyway that's off topic. I haven't met anyone in the band but the general understanding is that they're all cool guys.

More
7 years 8 months ago #130110 by axl whïte
axl whïte replied the topic: Are they really like that?

mrlee wrote: im with Fizzy, i hate that politically correct bullshit.

Exactly! who cares anyway, there's no fucking dispassionate definition of what being mature is like.

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

More
7 years 8 months ago #130135 by Riot_Queen
Riot_Queen replied the topic: Are they really like that?
Oh my god!I'm so sorry for not replying people!!But I finally got to read the comments(yeah I read all of them =) ) and I'm actually pretty happy that I asked :lol: It really bothered me when I heard shit about them...
To tell you,some guy who has met them several times and was on tour for 3 days with them told me...Well,now I'm sure he lied!
And yap,I'm 15 :) and I haven't had the chance to meet them yet :( but I hope that will change asap!
To the 'off topic' thing: Well...I also don't really like Olli's new band...Neither did I like him while he was in Crashdïet!I listened to Beautiful Bomb and it's fuckin stupid.I think their only good songs are Romance and Hot... :/

You gotta love it 'cuz it feels so right,I gotta have it 'cuz I'm hot all through the night!

More
7 years 8 months ago #130136 by Riot_Queen
P.S.: Sorry for so much smileys...It's a stuppid habbit!

You gotta love it 'cuz it feels so right,I gotta have it 'cuz I'm hot all through the night!

More
7 years 8 months ago #130138 by Miss Obscene
Miss Obscene replied the topic: Are they really like that?

Riot_Queen wrote: Oh my god!I'm so sorry for not replying people!!But I finally got to read the comments(yeah I read all of them =) ) and I'm actually pretty happy that I asked :lol: It really bothered me when I heard shit about them...
To tell you,some guy who has met them several times and was on tour for 3 days with them told me...Well,now I'm sure he lied!
And yap,I'm 15 :) and I haven't had the chance to meet them yet :( but I hope that will change asap!
To the 'off topic' thing: Well...I also don't really like Olli's new band...Neither did I like him while he was in Crashdïet!I listened to Beautiful Bomb and it's fuckin stupid.I think their only good songs are Romance and Hot... :/

Maybe he didn't lie, maybe that was just his look on the guys. Maybe they were in the worst mood ever for those threee days. We have no idea what happened :P But they ARE amazingly nice guys in general.

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
7 years 8 months ago #130141 by Psychobunny
Psychobunny replied the topic: Are they really like that?

Miss Obscene wrote: Maybe he didn't lie, maybe that was just his look on the guys. Maybe they were in the worst mood ever for those threee days. We have no idea what happened tongue But they ARE amazingly nice guys in general.

Or maybe he behaved like an idiot and just got it back from them, you never know. Some so called fans out there are veeeery creepy. If you treat the guys like anybody else you may meet at a gig they are super happy and relax visibly. Martin is also a very straight forward guy and if you ask him for his opinion that's exactly what you'll get. Some people can't cope with this kind of honesty if it's not what they want to hear.

I am what I am - go live with it

More
7 years 8 months ago #130144 by Miss Obscene
Miss Obscene replied the topic: Are they really like that?

Psychobunny wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote: Maybe he didn't lie, maybe that was just his look on the guys. Maybe they were in the worst mood ever for those threee days. We have no idea what happened tongue But they ARE amazingly nice guys in general.

Or maybe he behaved like an idiot and just got it back from them, you never know. Some so called fans out there are veeeery creepy. If you treat the guys like anybody else you may meet at a gig they are super happy and relax visibly. Martin is also a very straight forward guy and if you ask him for his opinion that's exactly what you'll get. Some people can't cope with this kind of honesty if it's not what they want to hear.

Exactly my point, we have no idea what happened and why this guy thought they acted like idiots. As you say, some people ask too much of their idols and can't take a hint. If that was the case here or not.... no idea ;)

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
7 years 8 months ago #130146 by Riot_Queen
Okay,I think you are right :)

More
7 years 8 months ago #130206 by Kraljosovina
Kraljosovina replied the topic: Are they really like that?

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

Kraljosovina wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: you might be right. But this is exactly how I feel about this Band and therefore I need to express myself this way. It pisses me off sometimes to be always nice and shit and to keep the comments in a "mature" way. Where is the Rock N Roll? I rather call them faggots because their music is gay for me, than just saying they are bad because it wouldnt be the truth, coz they are worse than bad for me.

So being a homoexual is worse than bad for you? Oops, I think we got ourselves a proud homo-phobic here guys. Or mabye I'm totally off, just getting those vibes.

ah come on fuck off man, seriously

I don't need to declare that I dont have anything against gays. If you dont want to understand my posts than dont read them

I really do want to understand your posts, beleive me. And now knowing that you don't have anything against gays is great :) I guess I was totally off/didn't get what you meant. And I'll skip the fuck off part :)

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

More
7 years 8 months ago #131243 by junkieslove
junkieslove replied the topic: Are they really like that?
haha.
yes, sure people just hear what they WANNA hear, It’s just a pity if people dont wanna hear the fact that Martin was lying to my face. But well, true die-hard fans would believe everything I think. :)

More
7 years 8 months ago #131244 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: Are they really like that?

junkieslove wrote: haha.
yes, sure people just hear what they WANNA hear, It’s just a pity if people dont wanna hear the fact that Martin was lying to my face. But well, true die-hard fans would believe everything I think. :)

what are you even talking about?

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds