Crashdiet

Are they really like that?

More
7 years 10 months ago #130000 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: Are they really like that?
I like faggots

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #130001 by Miss Obscene
Miss Obscene replied the topic: Are they really like that?

izzie wrote: I like faggots


You are like SOOOO totally off topic right now dude, gosh I had expected more from the mooood. Such a bad example. Shame on you!!



;)


"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #130031 by Kraljosovina
Kraljosovina replied the topic: Are they really like that?

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

Kraljosovina wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: yeah I dont really hate him or so. If he wants to embarras himself and make gay music, I dont care.


Embarres himself? Homosexual music? Haha... I think it's you who need the question "how old are you?". Seriously


If you like them and think they make good music then it is obviously your right to think so. But you have to accept my opinion too, and I think that Olliver Twisted and his bandmates are a bunch of faggots.


I do like their music. And I accept your opinion, i never said anything else. I just pointed out how "mature" you sounded when you expressed yourself, especially since you asked about the age of some forum member in the same thread. Now what I still don't get is "faggots". Is that word good or bad for you, what do you mean by it?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #130032 by Kraljosovina
Kraljosovina replied the topic: Are they really like that?

XiLaii wrote: I think what he was getting at is that there are better ways to articulate your dislike of them. :/


Thank you :)

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #130033 by Kraljosovina
Kraljosovina replied the topic: Are they really like that?

Miss Obscene wrote:

XiLaii wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: KRALJOSOVINA WROTE:
P. FIZZY SUXX WROTE:
yeah I dont really hate him or so. If he wants to embarras himself and make gay music, I dont care.
Embarres himself? Homosexual music? Haha...  I think it's you who need the question "how old are you?".  Seriously
If you like them and think they make good music then it is obviously your right to think so. But you have to accept my opinion too, and I think that Olliver Twisted and his bandmates are a bunch of faggots.

I think what he was getting at is that there are better ways to articulate your dislike of them. :/


Yes, I agree. I don't mind honest people. But I think you lower yourself to a pretty bad level when you can't express those opinions in a mature way. There's no need to call people faggots just because you don't like them or their music. That only makes you look worse than them.


Spot on Missy!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #130035 by Kraljosovina
Kraljosovina replied the topic: Are they really like that?

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: you might be right. But this is exactly how I feel about this Band and therefore I need to express myself this way. It pisses me off sometimes to be always nice and shit and to keep the comments in a "mature" way. Where is the Rock N Roll? I rather call them faggots because their music is gay for me, than just saying they are bad because it wouldnt be the truth, coz they are worse than bad for me.


So being a homoexual is worse than bad for you? Oops, I think we got ourselves a proud homo-phobic here guys. Or mabye I'm totally off, just getting those vibes.

On topic: All the members in Crashdiet seems nice in every way there is. At least from what I've heard from people who met them and seen on their videos :)

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #130036 by Kraljosovina
Kraljosovina replied the topic: Are they really like that?

Miss Obscene wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote: you might be right. But this is exactly how I feel about this Band and therefore I need to express myself this way. It pisses me off sometimes to be always nice and shit and to keep the comments in a "mature" way. Where is the Rock N Roll? I rather call them faggots because their music is gay for me, than just saying they are bad because it wouldnt be the truth, coz they are worse than bad for me.


I totally get your point. I just don't think that "faggots" is classified as feelings :P and "gay" is actually a positive word for me (meaning that I think everyone has the right to be proud of their own sexuality). I think it's strange how some people twist it into sounding negative. As far as I know neither of the guys in "Reckless Love" are gay so why even use that word in this context.
What Rock n Roll is is very individual, I for one think it's very cool to be mature and to think twice before you say something :) That takes a lot of guts too and isn't so bad when you think of it. But that's just me. Of course I respect your opinion.

Anyways, sorry everyone for being completely off topic :lol:


It's like your stealing my thoughts from my mind, it's starting to scare me really :O

And Izzie, Perfect post, just perfect :)

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #130038 by Miss Obscene
Miss Obscene replied the topic: Are they really like that?
Glad you like what I wrote Kraljosovina! :) but did you really have to write it all in 5 different posts? hahaha :lol:


"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #130039 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: Are they really like that?
Well i dont know how they are now, i know their international fame has increased alot since the tour for GW started.

But for many years i spoke to peter via messages and he always tried to reply, and gave me as much as time as possible, he pulled many favours for me and was never an asshole. I met him in London, he was really drunk which was a shame in one way cause he probably couldnt remember the experience, but even drunk he was a nice guy...quite shy i thought!

I didnt have enough time to talk to the other guys in the band, Martin was busy with random hot chicks sitting around him, Eric was there also, Simon was on his mobile phone so i couldnt speak to him anyway.

Im pretty saddened you cant private message people on the forums anymore though

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #130041 by Miss Obscene
Miss Obscene replied the topic: Are they really like that?

mrlee wrote: Im pretty saddened you cant private message people on the forums anymore though


Yes you can! :)
Just click on the persons profile and then scroll down a bit to "Private message: PMB".
It's under the map of where the person lives.


"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #130042 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: Are they really like that?
^ hahah thanks!!! Straight onto messaging for me now!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #130050 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: Are they really like that?

Kraljosovina wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: you might be right. But this is exactly how I feel about this Band and therefore I need to express myself this way. It pisses me off sometimes to be always nice and shit and to keep the comments in a "mature" way. Where is the Rock N Roll? I rather call them faggots because their music is gay for me, than just saying they are bad because it wouldnt be the truth, coz they are worse than bad for me.


So being a homoexual is worse than bad for you? Oops, I think we got ourselves a proud homo-phobic here guys. Or mabye I'm totally off, just getting those vibes.


ah come on fuck off man, seriously

I don't need to declare that I dont have anything against gays. If you dont want to understand my posts than dont read them

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum