CRASHDÏET Merchandise

• NightFalling
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Larissa :)
More
6 years 1 day ago #160281 by NightFalling
Replied by NightFalling on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise
Hm, I read in the Facebook group that they are working on it. It needed longer time to get all the sizes and addresses. That´s what Pete said and all I know :)

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #160481 by Mz. Hyde
Replied by Mz. Hyde on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise
Sheila, laj91 & MissHurricane, how would you say the sizes are compared to women's sizes? I've never bought anything from the store in men's sizes, so I'm not sure if I dare to go with S or I should choose M. Arghh, sizes are so complicated!

If you love me like music
I'll be you're song

• NightFalling
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
5 years 11 months ago #160482 by NightFalling

Mz. Hyde wrote: Sheila, laj91 & MissHurricane, how would you say the sizes are compared to women's sizes? I've never bought anything from the store in men's sizes, so I'm not sure if I dare to go with S or I should choose M. Arghh, sizes are so complicated!

Hm, can´t help you with the hoodies, but the shirts :) I just buy the men´s shirts, hate those women shirts. I fit perfectly in men´s S with a height of 1,63 m and 60 kg. I guess I would buy the hoodie in S, too :) And for sizes I´m not sure, I use the size charts, measure my clothes and decide after that :lol:

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
5 years 11 months ago #160483 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise

Mz. Hyde wrote: Sheila, laj91 & MissHurricane, how would you say the sizes are compared to women's sizes? I've never bought anything from the store in men's sizes, so I'm not sure if I dare to go with S or I should choose M. Arghh, sizes are so complicated!

Tshirts? I use L or XL in womans tshirts. (at least band tshirts, I dont think i have other xD L usually works, I think I have L in all the girlies I've got from the store), and a small mens size is usually perfect. I've never found a mens tshirt in small too small for me, they are usually just tight enough. But one thing that can be a problem with tight mens tshirts is that they dont have room for boobies, so you can end up with half the print under them, haha.

More
5 years 11 months ago #160485 by laj91
Replied by laj91 on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise

Short version:
I would say that you should buy 1-2 sizes smaller than you use in girl sizes. If you want it tight, then choose 2 sizes smaller. If you want it a little big, then choose 1 size smaller :)

Longer version:
Men's sizes are always bigger than the girl sizes.
In girl sizes (t-shirts) I use L if I want them a little tight, XL if I want them a little looser. In men's sizes I always buy size M, then they are a little big. I can easily fit size S, I just like big clothes.

That's how it works for me :)

More
5 years 11 months ago #160489 by MissHurricane
Replied by MissHurricane on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise

Can't tell about men T-shirts, I only buy ladies sizes... But I'd definitely tell you that the only reliable way how to find out the right size is to measure some of your own well fitting clothes and then compare it with the size chart. I've just ordered two (ladies) Slash's tees from one e-shop, first in "M" size and the other in "XL", both with the damn same width :lol: That's pretty much it for the orientation in sizes - it's different with each brand. You simply have to rather check it out.
With hoodies, I usually buy the "L" in ladies sizes and now I'm perfectly content with the "S" Born to die free hoodie. It fits very well, maybe just a little bit loose on the shoulders, but nothing striking at all.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #160492 by Mz. Hyde
Replied by Mz. Hyde on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise
Haha sorry, my minds is obviously messsing with me today! I meant to ask you about the size of the "Born to die free"-hoodie. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for trying to help :)

Sheila wrote: they dont have room for boobies, so you can end up with half the print under them, haha.

Haha, yes this is a problem sometimes :P

If you love me like music
I'll be you're song
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Mz. Hyde.

• NightFalling
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
5 years 11 months ago #160493 by NightFalling

Mz. Hyde wrote: Haha sorry, my minds is obviously messsing with me today! I meant to ask you about the size of the "Born to die free"-hoodie. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for trying to help :)

I guessed that you just meant the hoodie :lol: But you´re welcome ;)

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
5 years 11 months ago #160494 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise

Mz. Hyde wrote: Haha sorry, my minds is obviously messsing with me today! I meant to ask you about the size of the "Born to die free"-hoodie. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for trying to help :)

Haha, okay. I was also very worried about that one, but small is perfect for me. Its not even tight all the way. I think its kinda huge in the size. (I'm usually a L in ladies tshirts) I originally ordered a M, but got an L, but I realized that I could go down two sizes, so I asked them so send me a S insted of the M i ordered xD

• Hertsi88
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • Hertsi
More
5 years 11 months ago #160547 by Hertsi88
Replied by Hertsi88 on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise
Does anybody know about the save the tour shirts? will they ever arrive or have somebody got theirs?

• NightFalling
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
5 years 11 months ago #160549 by NightFalling

Hertsi88 wrote: Does anybody know about the save the tour shirts? will they ever arrive or have somebody got theirs?

They seem to be printed at the moment, as a mail regarding other stuff from "Save the Tour" said :)

• Hertsi88
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • Hertsi
More
5 years 11 months ago #160559 by Hertsi88
Replied by Hertsi88 on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise
Thanks, i havent received any news about it thought.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds