CRASHDÏET Merchandise

• Rebel_Ray
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Grevlingsjåfør
More
6 years 1 month ago #159891 by Rebel_Ray
Replied by Rebel_Ray on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise
Soo much cool stuff in the shop now goood :lol: I`m getting my paycheck one of these days and will order stuff right away! :lol:

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
6 years 1 month ago #159913 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise
I envy you people that you can just go and order stuff, I'm not getting paid anytime soon :P.

glam_junkie wrote: Something using the phrase "it's a miracle" would work nicely.

Hah, that's awesome :lol:. And better than "Damaged Kid" in that case for sure :P.

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
6 years 1 month ago #159934 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise
I have a question about the new hoodie (born to die free), how is the sizes? I want it to fit, I dont want it too big, but I'm afraid to get it too small :P The size chart didnt make any sense too me. I'm thinking of getting a small, small in bandtshirts (mens) usually fits perfectly.

• Rebel_Ray
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Grevlingsjåfør
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #159936 by Rebel_Ray
Replied by Rebel_Ray on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise
I am wondering about the same thing xD I have the Punk Skull Zip Hoodie how is the size compared to the new one? Peter? or anybody? :lol:

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Rebel_Ray.

More
6 years 1 month ago #159937 by laj91
Replied by laj91 on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise

Sheila wrote: I have a question about the new hoodie (born to die free), how is the sizes? I want it to fit, I dont want it too big, but I'm afraid to get it too small :P The size chart didnt make any sense too me. I'm thinking of getting a small, small in bandtshirts (mens) usually fits perfectly.

I buy most of my band t-shirts in size medium (mens), they are a bit loose. The born to die free hoodie, size medium fits me perfect. So I think you can just buy it same size as your t-shirts :)

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #159938 by MissHurricane
Replied by MissHurricane on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise

Sheila wrote: I have a question about the new hoodie (born to die free), how is the sizes? I want it to fit, I dont want it too big, but I'm afraid to get it too small :P The size chart didnt make any sense too me. I'm thinking of getting a small, small in bandtshirts (mens) usually fits perfectly.

What precisely doesn't make sense to you? :) Just pick some of your well fitting hoodies, take the measures and compare it with the chart. I ordered the S size which is actually as wide as my biggest hoodie and even few cm longer... and I'm not so skinny as it may sound now, haha.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by MissHurricane.

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
6 years 1 month ago #159939 by Sheila

laj91 wrote: I buy most of my band t-shirts in size medium (mens), they are a bit loose. The born to die free hoodie, size medium fits me perfect. So I think you can just buy it same size as your t-shirts :)

Hm, okay. I often buy tshirts in medium as well, they are a bit loose. The small ones are like really tight. Gah I hate sizes xD

MissHurricane wrote: What precisely doesn't make sense to you? :) Just pick some of your well fitting hoodies, take the measures and compare it with the chart. I ordered the S size which is actually as wide as my biggest hoodie and even few cm longer... and I'm not so skinny as it may sound now, haha.

I used the chart I found when I looked at the hoodie, but the lengths was like really long :s I measured another hoodie I have, which is a M, and the measures for the small one was longer than the medium was :s

More
6 years 1 month ago #159940 by MissHurricane

Sheila wrote: I used the chart I found when I looked at the hoodie, but the lengths was like really long :s I measured another hoodie I have, which is a M, and the measures for the small one was longer than the medium was :s

Well, since it is an unisex hoodie, I guess that measures are quite different from ordinary ladies sizes ;) That hoodie I was taking measures of is actually the "L" size - and like I said, it's as wide and even shorter than "Born to die free" one, hah. But for me it's no problem, I hate short hoodies :)

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
6 years 1 month ago #159941 by Sheila

MissHurricane wrote: Well, since it is an unisex hoodie, I guess that measures are quite different from ordinary ladies sizes ;) That hoodie I was taking measures of is actually the "L" size - and like I said, it's as wide and even shorter than "Born to die free" one, hah. But for me it's no problem, I hate short hoodies :)

The one I measured was unisex :p But what you're saying is that the small one is kinda big?

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
6 years 1 month ago #160191 by Sheila
OMG, that hoodie must be the most comfy thing ever!!!! Too bad it was too big for me, but my boyfriend got a new hoodie, hah. Now I just have to wait for him to buy me a smaller one xD

More
6 years 1 month ago #160200 by MissHurricane
It's super comfy, warm and soft! I finally managed to get some photos today so maybe I'll share some later, after I pick those where I don't look like a lake monster xD

More
6 years 1 month ago #160280 by Justin Kicks
Replied by Justin Kicks on topic CRASHDÏET Merchandise
Anyone have any news on the "Save the Tour" Shirts I've had a few people asking me on the American Street Team page, so I'd like to be able to update them whether they are at the being printed or the logo being approved, or on their way?! Thanks

Cheers Justin Kicks..

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds