Crashdiet

My Crashdiet Jacket

More
8 years 8 months ago #113424 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic My Crashdiet Jacket

izzie wrote:

Mrs V. Viper wrote: can't we make this a jacket thread and move to OT maybe? I luuuuv discussing jackets... or maybe start a new thread, custom clothing?

Would be a great idea if the thread author approves :)

we have to wait for that first then. :lol:

Sheila wrote: What kind of paint do you use? Some special paint for clothes?

yep that is textil paint from a brand called "Marabu", the colours that come in little glasses, not the pens. It works very very good, I only made good experiences with it, it stays on very long, although if you aply it to thick it will get those typical little cracks. That one is a metallic colour, and I was afarid the glitter would wear of fast, and even tho it wars off a little it's surprsingly not much, again very satisfieing.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
8 years 8 months ago #113426 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic My Crashdiet Jacket

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

yep that is textil paint from a brand called "Marabu", the colours that come in little glasses, not the pens. It works very very good, I only made good experiences with it, it stays on very long, although if you aply it to thick it will get those typical little cracks. That one is a metallic colour, and I was afarid the glitter would wear of fast, and even tho it wars off a little it's surprsingly not much, again very satisfieing.

Okay thanks : D Where do you get it? Hobby-stores?

More
8 years 8 months ago #113430 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic My Crashdiet Jacket

Sheila wrote:

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

Okay thanks : D Where do you get it? Hobby-stores?

yeah something like that, I got it in a special store that sells all kinds of colours and papers and artist stuff but where you have to be registered as artist to be able to buy, because it is cheaper there than ususal, but it's a common brand at least here, so you should find it somewhere else :)

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
8 years 8 months ago #113454 by Alma Obscene
Replied by Alma Obscene on topic My Crashdiet Jacket

XiLaii wrote:

Alma Obscene wrote: btw, the jacket has gone off ebay!! did anyone here get it?!

No no no no no noooo :(
She didn't even reply to my question. SO PISSED! D:

ahh that is so bad i am sorry, i wish you could have got it!
Weird, it was up there for ages and then it suddenly just went!
oh well just think of the 100 pound you saved :)

• BonSkidRoses
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
8 years 8 months ago #113464 by BonSkidRoses
Replied by BonSkidRoses on topic My Crashdiet Jacket
Wow look at what I've started! Hahahaha

More
8 years 8 months ago #115007 by valkyrie
Replied by valkyrie on topic My Crashdiet Jacket
I would like something like that for my fake-leather jacket i bought in France.. don't dare to do it though since im no brilliant artist :P

More
8 years 8 months ago #115070 by Alma Obscene
Replied by Alma Obscene on topic My Crashdiet Jacket
do it on another piece of material and sew it on :)

Lol I love how everyone here is discussing decorating cool jackets etc and I have just finished drawing the crashdiet logo on my science laboratory coat LOL

• GunsNCrüeSWE
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • I am of my father the devil...
More
8 years 7 months ago #116724 by GunsNCrüeSWE
Replied by GunsNCrüeSWE on topic My Crashdiet Jacket

BonSkidRoses wrote: Hey everyone!

I'm finally getting around to posting this, but take a look at the jacket I made for Halloween this year! I don't think it turned out too bad!

:lol:

cool :)

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

More
8 years 4 months ago #126984 by kaksoisv
Replied by kaksoisv on topic My Crashdiet Jacket
Just made this jacket with my sister. I think it turned out pretty cool even though the image could have been bigger and the paint went out of the picture:)
File Attachment:

More
8 years 4 months ago #127342 by Sleazise
Replied by Sleazise on topic My Crashdiet Jacket
^ Looks sweet :) I think the logo is just the right size, now it fits perfectly between the lines. Painting over those wouldn't look nice, I think. The paint stains around it aren't too bad though. They're pretty light, so maybe they'll fade away soon.

I love custom made clothing, but I haven't learned to use the sewing machine (?) yet. :( So I have just cut up a few tshirts, and changed some by just hand sewing. My mom is gonna teach me to use the sewing machine this afternoon though :) (if she doesn't forget). We're gonna make a jacket, but not like the denim ones up here. I can't explain, but if it turns out cool, or if I have made something even more awesome out of it, I'll post a pic. Along with some pics of the shirts I've customized (a bit) already :)

I'm looking forward to seeing more pics up here, so I can get inspired, and get some stuff done myself :lol:

More
8 years 4 months ago #127343 by Sleazise
Replied by Sleazise on topic My Crashdiet Jacket
Oh also, I really like bandshirts with the sleeves cut off, but I love my crashdiët shirts so much, I'm too afraid I might mess up, or like them better with the sleeves still on. So I haven't had the guts to change those :l

More
8 years 4 months ago #127349 by izzie
Replied by izzie on topic My Crashdiet Jacket
Anyone know a good site for buying patches and studs?

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds