Crashdiet

Breaking the newz...

More
13 years 4 months ago #7290 by yoursweet666
Replied by yoursweet666 on topic Breaking the newz...
That's great news! I can't help having thought what a waste it would've been for you guys just to quit altogether. You're way too young & talented for that, and by continuing, you'll keep the spirit of Dave alive. Rock on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #65332 by mimz
Replied by mimz on topic Breaking the newz...

peterlondon wrote: As some people still pm's me and wants to know, and I can't answer all pm's too quickly I'll give you some information about the future here.

The three of us remaining CRASHDÏET members will keep on rocking together, that's for sure... There was never a plan to give up music, or stop playing together.

We don't know the name of the new band yet, and we don't know who's going to sing. We don't know when the new album will be out, or when our next gig will be. But all of the above will happen, sooner or later.

I also want to make it clear that this isn't about replacing Dave Lepard because no one can do that... We just need to carry on with our music, and give you, our lovely fans something we hope you'll enjoy as much as you've enjoyed our shit so far...

//LONDON

so many things have happened since these times..its very good tho! and i think its good to think old times sometimes..eh?

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds