Crashdiet

Breaking the newz...

More
12 years 5 months ago #2453 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: Breaking the newz...
yeah I know and that's a great idea, unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a legal way to do like that here in sweden....

Raksu 13 wrote:

peterlondon wrote: unfortunately most places must have an age-limit so people can get drunk so they get money to pay for the bands... but I agree it's really stupid.
//LONDON

:lol: :lol: That is so very true, but still, they can always have a +18 area as in some places in Finland, that way kids can enjoy the gig and the old ones can get drunk and enjoy the gig, and we are all happy...

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2458 by raksu 13
raksu 13 replied the topic: Breaking the newz...

peterlondon wrote: yeah I know and that's a great idea, unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a legal way to do like that here in sweden....

:o Illegal!? But isn't it the club who decides what's the age limit and such stuff? Hmm you swedes are weird... :lol: (but in a nice way, don't bite)[/quote]

More
12 years 5 months ago #2459 by lili_martin
lili_martin replied the topic: Breaking the newz...
Well I don't see any problems to come to Crash-gigs :) I already have 18 ... 8-)

More
12 years 5 months ago #2623 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: Breaking the newz...
we're way out of topic now but what the hell...

in sweden it's like if you're serving alcohol you need an age limit of at least 18 to even get in to the place, as far as I know we don't have the system you have with bars in a "special" area where only people over 18 are allowed...

but what do I know about swedish laws and stuff... something must be wrong however since this is still a problem for us...

//LONDON

Raksu 13 wrote:

peterlondon wrote: yeah I know and that's a great idea, unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a legal way to do like that here in sweden....

:o Illegal!? But isn't it the club who decides what's the age limit and such stuff? Hmm you swedes are weird... :lol: (but in a nice way, don't bite)

[/quote]

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

More
12 years 5 months ago #2629 by raksu 13
raksu 13 replied the topic: Breaking the newz...

peterlondon wrote: we're way out of topic now but what the hell...

in sweden it's like if you're serving alcohol you need an age limit of at least 18 to even get in to the place, as far as I know we don't have the system you have with bars in a "special" area where only people over 18 are allowed...

but what do I know about swedish laws and stuff... something must be wrong however since this is still a problem for us...

//LONDON

Hm I don't know much about Finnish laws either, but once I asked why is it that some places the limit is k18 and some others is k24 :o if it was the same kind of club, I didn't see any logic, and I was told that it is just the club deciding the age limit, so as to select somehow the people they want in the club, specially if they want it to be trendy, and expensive, there's no pity for young people...They know they don't have money, therfore they won't drink that much, so let's not allow them in. I think that is how it works for most of the clubs... But then again, when a k 18 club, for instance, decides to arrange a no-age gig, or a mixed thing, then they have to control who is drinking and who's not... or whatever they do.

Anyway, sorry about going off topic. :rolleyes:

More
12 years 5 months ago #2807 by mcqueenmonroe
mcqueenmonroe replied the topic: Breaking the newz...
kudos cheers bravo salud!! whatever they say in all the launguages i can think of... sounds good to me! :o

More
12 years 5 months ago #2860 by ztafen
ztafen replied the topic: Breaking the newz...

peterlondon wrote: As some people still pm's me and wants to know, and I can't answer all pm's too quickly I'll give you some information about the future here.

The three of us remaining CRASHDÏET members will keep on rocking together, that's for sure... There was never a plan to give up music, or stop playing together.

We don't know the name of the new band yet, and we don't know who's going to sing. We don't know when the new album will be out, or when our next gig will be. But all of the above will happen, sooner or later.

I also want to make it clear that this isn't about replacing Dave Lepard because no one can do that... We just need to carry on with our music, and give you, our lovely fans something we hope you'll enjoy as much as you've enjoyed our shit so far...

//LONDON

Thats really great news!
It was a pleasure meeting u all at glamfest !
looking forward to the next time, whenever/wherever it will be...
Take care and keep rokking!
/Ztafen

More
12 years 5 months ago #3229 by tommy
tommy replied the topic: Breaking the newz...
the guys will be playing arenas and stuff soon anyway so its only a little time to wait before everyone can see them no matter what age :lol:

More
12 years 5 months ago #6019 by sixxdawg
sixxdawg replied the topic: Breaking the newz...
As I've written before, in another Crashdïet future-plan-thread, the right thing for me to see, is to keep the bandname. For everybody's sake, the fans, yourselves and for Dave. Keep on doing your thang, yours and Dave's vision was Crashdïet, and please let it live.

I suppose it would seem easier to go on with a new bandname. But the great promotion u guys have had, and the huge respect you have earned in the last couple of years, worldwide, in the industry as well as in the public eye, will make everything a thousand times more worth your while, if u guys choose to stay together as the amazing Crashdïet.

Taken everything into consideration, I truly believe that would be the right decision for you.

Anyways... I wish you the best of luck and fortune in the future, and may sleaze be with you...all the way to mega stardom 8-)

More
12 years 4 months ago #6153 by superflysister
superflysister replied the topic: Breaking the newz...
I have just 'discovered' Crash dïet, it was not until my friend cut out an article about the death of Dave Lepard, David Hellman, as I noticed you... The first song I heard was 'Riot in everyone'' and then I was stuck...

:lol: Now Crash Dïet is one of the best bands ever,
keep up the good spritit! :lol:

More
12 years 4 months ago #6378 by infected
infected replied the topic: Breaking the newz...
i´m glad you keepin´ up the good music n´ the good work

More
12 years 4 months ago #6561 by leoskid
leoskid replied the topic: Breaking the newz...
for me the important is that you come back in short time on the rock shene with the same music style,energy (and hair!!!!!!) of crashdiet......but for remeber the past you can take the same logo....and change the name...........

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds