Crashdiet

Crashdiet without Dave!!

More
10 years 4 months ago #90006 by ade
Replied by ade on topic Crashdiet without Dave!!
bret left poison? Finally, or no, was that an example? Hahaha, well who gives a crap about poison.

this discussion about comparing members who left/died in bands will never end, it is only the personal opinion that counts, if the majority of the fans wants a new singer to the band name crashdiet, then fine, go ahead, but i will not personally like the whole idea.

and if they change the name, fans will follow, why shouldn't they, martin, peter and eric are great musicians. But keeping the name is wrong for me, and perhaps for some other, but as i said, i totally understand if the majority wants the band to keep the band name, and create music under daves name...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #90093 by hecey
Replied by hecey on topic Crashdiet without Dave!!

Ade wrote: bret left poison? Finally, or no, was that an example? Hahaha, well who gives a crap about poison.

this discussion about comparing members who left/died in bands will never end, it is only the personal opinion that counts, if the majority of the fans wants a new singer to the band name crashdiet, then fine, go ahead, but i will not personally like the whole idea.

and if they change the name, fans will follow, why shouldn't they, martin, peter and eric are great musicians. But keeping the name is wrong for me, and perhaps for some other, but as i said, i totally understand if the majority wants the band to keep the band name, and create music under daves name...


Crashdiet will not get another deal with a big company without his trademark "Crashdiet - Dave lepard" that is the high point of still have that name i think, TUR was a big dissapoiment, and now they changing of style, as they can't get what they lost whem Dave leave the scene. I hope they don't make of crashdiet a new "hardcore superstar band" because they change their style in each new album, BTW theirs last HS album suck xD. Good Luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #90108 by crashcrueroxx
Replied by crashcrueroxx on topic Crashdiet without Dave!!

hecey wrote:
I hope they don't make of crashdiet a new "hardcore superstar band" because they change their style in each new album, BTW theirs last HS album suck xD. Good Luck!


fuck you. hcss shit on you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #90109 by hecey
Replied by hecey on topic Crashdiet without Dave!!

Crashcrueroxx wrote: fuck you. hcss shit on you.


?? jajajajja I hurt your feelings kissesssss my baby LOVE YOU!!JAJAJAA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #90113 by crashcrueroxx
Replied by crashcrueroxx on topic Crashdiet without Dave!!
well you talk shit?

the new hcss album is brilliant.

and they will never get back what they had with dave because hes DEAD.

so whats the problem with changing their sound a bit?
i personally think it sounds great?

if its THAT bad. dont listen to it?:S if you cant hack that dave is dead?

and what the fuck does does 'jajajajaJAJAJAJAJA' mean?
isnt it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #90115 by hecey
Replied by hecey on topic Crashdiet without Dave!!

Crashcrueroxx wrote: well you talk shit?
the new hcss album is brilliant.
and they will never get back what they had with dave because hes DEAD.
so whats the problem with changing their sound a bit?
i personally think it sounds great?
if its THAT bad. dont listen to it?:S if you cant hack that dave is dead?

and what the fuck does does 'jajajajaJAJAJAJAJA' mean?
isnt it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA?

brilliant... OK If you say it...
I know that Dave is DEAD... so what? That 'smy opinion, DEAL WITH IT, I will not change :P
Yes I think that sound great the new demo... but Simme sound better in Jailbait in my opinion.

you last words are without sense... so I don't going to say more.. XD good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #90117 by crashcrueroxx
Replied by crashcrueroxx on topic Crashdiet without Dave!!
s'all right. have a nice day.

i have had my say. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #90423 by sammystokes
Replied by sammystokes on topic Crashdiet without Dave!!
its like Blackie Lawless of W.A.S.P. said in an interview bands have to move on.

you gotta understand Dave wasn't the only reason for the band, Martin is an amazing guitarist and so are the other members, great musicians, just because one of them is gone doesn't mean they should stop what they are doing or change the band name its still the same band with a new singer thats all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
10 years 2 months ago #90424 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Crashdiet without Dave!!

SammyStokes wrote: its like Blackie Lawless of W.A.S.P. said in an interview bands have to move on.

you gotta understand Dave wasn't the only reason for the band, Martin is an amazing guitarist and so are the other members, great musicians, just because one of them is gone doesn't mean they should stop what they are doing or change the band name its still the same band with a new singer thats all.



I know what ya want to say, but the way you said it gives you a lot enemys heres

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #90425 by sammystokes
Replied by sammystokes on topic Crashdiet without Dave!!
well i though i put it right mabye its because im American...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #90429 by crashcrueroxx
Replied by crashcrueroxx on topic Crashdiet without Dave!!
havent you guys got bored of complaining daves not in the band anymore? :|

jeez.

i also get what the guy above me said.
they wouldnt have been as succesful without the others too?

i dont get why people are so unsulted when crash get a new singer? :rolleyes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #90663 by andii
Replied by andii on topic Crashdiet without Dave!!

SammyStokes wrote: just because one of them is gone doesn't mean they should stop what they are doing or change the band name its still the same band with a new singer thats all.


So - if Blackie Lawless died, you all think that it would be perfectly right for the other three members to continue under the Wasp name..?

Or - if Dave Mustaine died, it would be OK for the rest of the band to go on with the Megadeth name..? :rolleyes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum