Crash helps me to survive

More
10 years 9 months ago #87314 by katti vixx
Replied by katti vixx on topic Crash helps me to survive
emo sucks
rihanna sucks
"fjortisar"? :P sucks

there are lots of sucking things which seem to be people :lol:
in my school in 99 % there are only pink, shitty techno-disco girls with a 5 kilos of make-up on their "faces" :|
it's awful

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #87850 by jen obscene
Replied by jen obscene on topic Crash helps me to survive
Why even CARE about who's around you, how they look, what they think about us. I mean sure yeah it's funny how ppl can't take their eyes of you cuz they've "never seen anything like that before" ... just ask if they want yer autograph or something ... But ya know, just let 'em be in "wonderland" ... nothing to care about ... THEY're missing it, not you ;)

More
10 years 8 months ago #87854 by selv
Replied by selv on topic Crash helps me to survive

Jen Obscene wrote: Why even CARE about who's around you, how they look, what they think about us. I mean sure yeah it's funny how ppl can't take their eyes of you cuz they've "never seen anything like that before" ... just ask if they want yer autograph or something ... But ya know, just let 'em be in "wonderland" ... nothing to care about ... THEY're missing it, not you ;)

hehe you're right...it reminds me of one situation when I was on a train n the older lady on the other side was staring all the time, I finally went over, sat down right next to her and asked her: "are you maybe interested in a passfoto of myself or so? just to be prepared what you're grandchildren maybe end up to"
it was interesting...she just left :lol:

More
10 years 8 months ago #87857 by nasty
Replied by nasty on topic Crash helps me to survive
I think it's a waste of time worrying about what people think of you. Not everyone is going to like you, so who cares? If they do like you, then cool. If not, whatever.

More
10 years 8 months ago #87867 by jen obscene

Selv wrote:

Jen Obscene wrote: Why even CARE about who's around you, how they look, what they think about us. I mean sure yeah it's funny how ppl can't take their eyes of you cuz they've "never seen anything like that before" ... just ask if they want yer autograph or something ... But ya know, just let 'em be in "wonderland" ... nothing to care about ... THEY're missing it, not you ;)

hehe you're right...it reminds me of one situation when I was on a train n the older lady on the other side was staring all the time, I finally went over, sat down right next to her and asked her: "are you maybe interested in a passfoto of myself or so? just to be prepared what you're grandchildren maybe end up to"

Haha, nice ;)

• xxsleazyheartxx
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
10 years 5 months ago #89220 by xxsleazyheartxx
Replied by xxsleazyheartxx on topic Crash helps me to survive
Yeah, actually, i'm sick of trying to fit in.
in my whole life (13 years, i know, not much, but still) iv'e tried to fit in, but i guess that's kinda' impossible, since i can't even fit in here...
well, i guess i'm just born to walk alone.

More
10 years 5 months ago #89221 by biffenh
Replied by biffenh on topic Crash helps me to survive

XxSleazyHeartxX wrote: Yeah, actually, i'm sick of trying to fit in.
in my whole life (13 years, i know, not much, but still) iv'e tried to fit in, but i guess that's kinda' impossible, since i can't even fit in here...
well, i guess i'm just born to walk alone.

Why try to fit in? Just be yourself.

More
10 years 5 months ago #89355 by jen obscene
Yeah, what the fuck, why the hell try to fit in?
And btw about you, sleazyheart or some shit, saying "it's great we don't have any emo-kids here where i live..." You are fukkin emo enough for the whole world, so WTF?!

More
10 years 5 months ago #89359 by stinni
Replied by stinni on topic Crash helps me to survive

ROXY RIOT 69 wrote: ....HMMM MAYBE THEIR HAVING A MOVEMENT OVER THEIR BUT IM NOT TO FAR FROM SWEDEN AND IN THIS COUNTRY I GO OUT ALL THE TIME AND NEVER EVER HAVE SEEN ANYONE THAT HAS THE SAME STYLE AS ME (MEANING ANYTHING SLEAZY OR GLAM) AND IM WONDERING WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY ALL???
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
ROXY RIOT

Hmmm... Sleazy, glammy metalheadz is all I see when I go to Sweden... but every time I go it's for Sweden Rock Festival... and I drive straight from Denmark too Sweden Rock Festival, and everyone I see there are ofcourse sleazy, glammy, metalheads. And then all my favorite new glam bands are Swedish..

I have always imagined myself that Sweden is a sleaze/glam paradise.. and for 2 years it has been my plan too move there...

so the rest of Sweden isn't exactly what I had imagined.

• xxsleazyheartxx
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
10 years 5 months ago #89377 by xxsleazyheartxx
Replied by xxsleazyheartxx on topic Crash helps me to survive

Jen Obscene wrote: Yeah, what the fuck, why the hell try to fit in?
And btw about you, sleazyheart or some shit, saying "it's great we don't have any emo-kids here where i live..." You are fukkin emo enough for the whole world, so WTF?!

funny, that's exactly what everyone in school says bout' me, that i'm emo.
i used to be emo, but ppl change, and sometimes very quickly, that's what iv'e done the last few months. I've changed, a lot.. Emo's are just fake, and now we've got a whole bunch of them here too... :/

More
10 years 5 months ago #89387 by julius leopard
Replied by julius leopard on topic Crash helps me to survive

Selv wrote:

aahahahahha great XD

More
10 years 5 months ago #89487 by melodymarvelous
Replied by melodymarvelous on topic Crash helps me to survive

Jen Obscene wrote: Yeah, what the fuck, why the hell try to fit in?

I agree, why try to fit in?
I usually try to be as different as possible, and i just love when ppl stare at me. ^-^ x3

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.342 seconds