Crashdiet

the Crashdïet members real names

More
8 years 8 months ago #107627 by J.Thompson
Replied by J.Thompson on topic the Crashdïet members real names
hey, check it out. http://www.pastan.nu/konsert/sleaze-har ... na-1.65551

"På insidan av sin handled skrev han ”ELITEN”. Det var namnet på en löst sammansatt grupp punkbohemer. Elitens informelle ledare Onkel, en dreadlockad punkare, blev under nittiotalet känd som Bajsmannen på svenska musikfestivaler. Dave Lepard började umgås med honom i tonåren och nådde viss ryktbarhet som Bajsmannens sidekick Leopardmannen. Enligt vissa vänner fick han smeknamnet efter att ha sprungit runt på Hultsfredscampingen i leopardmönstrad regnrock, enligt andra eftersom han bodde i en replokal som kallades Lepran."

Translation,
"On the inside of his wrist he wrote "THE ELITE". That was the name of a group of punkrock bohemians.The elites leader Onkel, a dreadlocked punkrocker, became during the 90s famous as the Shitman at swedish musicfestivals. Dave Lepard started hanging out with him in his teens and reached some acknowledgement as the Shitman's sidekick the Lepardman. According to some of his friends he got the nickname after he ran around at the "Hultsfredsfestival's" campingarea in a lepardpatterned raincoat, and according to some because he lived in a rehearsalroom that was called the Lepard.

just thought i should share it. (:

Put the trust in every word you say
But you fuck me over anyway!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• joey_baccard
  • Topic Author
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
8 years 8 months ago #107632 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic the Crashdïet members real names

Pineapple wrote: hey, check it out. http://www.pastan.nu/konsert/sleaze-har ... na-1.65551

"På insidan av sin handled skrev han ”ELITEN”. Det var namnet på en löst sammansatt grupp punkbohemer. Elitens informelle ledare Onkel, en dreadlockad punkare, blev under nittiotalet känd som Bajsmannen på svenska musikfestivaler. Dave Lepard började umgås med honom i tonåren och nådde viss ryktbarhet som Bajsmannens sidekick Leopardmannen. Enligt vissa vänner fick han smeknamnet efter att ha sprungit runt på Hultsfredscampingen i leopardmönstrad regnrock, enligt andra eftersom han bodde i en replokal som kallades Lepran."

Translation,
"On the inside of his wrist he wrote "THE ELITE". That was the name of a group of punkrock bohemians.The elites leader Onkel, a dreadlocked punkrocker, became during the 90s famous as the Shitman at swedish musicfestivals. Dave Lepard started hanging out with him in his teens and reached some acknowledgement as the Shitman's sidekick the Lepardman. According to some of his friends he got the nickname after he ran around at the "Hultsfredsfestival's" campingarea in a lepardpatterned raincoat, and according to some because he lived in a rehearsalroom that was called the Lepard.

I think this is already mentioned in the thread.

More
8 years 8 months ago #107642 by J.Thompson
Replied by J.Thompson on topic the Crashdïet members real names

joey_baccardï wrote:

Pineapple wrote: hey, check it out. http://www.pastan.nu/konsert/sleaze-har ... na-1.65551

Translation,

I think this is already mentioned in the thread.

Where?

Put the trust in every word you say
But you fuck me over anyway!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds