Crashdiet

the Crashdïet members real names

  • joey_baccard
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
10 years 11 months ago #85702 by joey_baccard
the Crashdïet members real names was created by joey_baccard
Hi, just wondering what is the real names of Crashdïets second line-up with Dave, Eric, Peter and Martin? I know that Dave's name was David (Roberto) Hellman and Peter's is Peter Lundén, and I think Eric's was Erik Gjerderud, but does anyone know for sure?? and what is Martin's full name??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
10 years 11 months ago #85704 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic the Crashdïet members real names
Martin Hosselton


More interesting is for me, what idea is behind Sweet, London (okay easy...), Young n Lepard?

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • joey_baccard
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
10 years 11 months ago #85705 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic the Crashdïet members real names

fizzy suxx wrote: Martin Hosselton


More interesting is for me, what idea is behind Sweet, London (okay easy...), Young n Lepard?


thankz ^^ well, I think their artist names we're a way for them to have a more private life then the artists that have the same name as before.. Or maybe it was a way for them sound more like a rockstar..sorry but I'm not very good in english so I can't describe it better.. I think Dave picked "Lepard" because of the leopard. He often used leopard tights and stuff.. if that was what you meant. Why Eric picked the name Young?? Well, I don't know..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • headbangerh?ll
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
10 years 11 months ago #85714 by headbangerh?ll
Replied by headbangerh?ll on topic the Crashdïet members real names
[quote="SLeAZe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #85715 by dsv218
Replied by dsv218 on topic the Crashdïet members real names
Dave Lepard - Def Leppard??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • mrbjoorn
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
10 years 11 months ago #85716 by mrbjoorn
Replied by mrbjoorn on topic the Crashdïet members real names

headbangerhåll wrote: [quote="SLeAZe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #85724 by izak_acid
Replied by izak_acid on topic the Crashdïet members real names

DSV218 wrote: Dave Lepard - Def Leppard??


Hopefully not. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #85725 by [savage queen]
Replied by [savage queen] on topic the Crashdïet members real names

fizzy suxx wrote: Martin Hosselton


More interesting is for me, what idea is behind Sweet, London (okay easy...), Young n Lepard?



'

For me too!
How the people choose those names ?


________________
[Savage Queen]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #85726 by _lepard_
Replied by _lepard_ on topic the Crashdïet members real names
In an intervju I think dave or someone said that the recordcompany gave them their names .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • mrbjoorn
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
10 years 11 months ago #85728 by mrbjoorn
Replied by mrbjoorn on topic the Crashdïet members real names

_LepaRd_ wrote: In an intervju I think dave or someone said that the recordcompany gave them their names .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes, Crashdïet is a product of the recordingcompany, so they just gave them names..... Hahahahhaha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #85729 by izak_acid
Replied by izak_acid on topic the Crashdïet members real names

mrbjoorn wrote:

_LepaRd_ wrote: In an intervju I think dave or someone said that the recordcompany gave them their names .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes, Crashdïet is a product of the recordingcompany, so they just gave them names..... Hahahahhaha


That made me laugh, hahahahahahahaha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • mrbjoorn
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
10 years 11 months ago #85730 by mrbjoorn
Replied by mrbjoorn on topic the Crashdïet members real names

Izak_Acid wrote:

mrbjoorn wrote:

_LepaRd_ wrote: In an intervju I think dave or someone said that the recordcompany gave them their names .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes, Crashdïet is a product of the recordingcompany, so they just gave them names..... Hahahahhaha


That made me laugh, hahahahahahahaha.


Haha me too :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.337 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum