Crashdiet

set lists?

More
11 years 8 months ago #69397 by dck
dck replied the topic: set lists?
This would have been an appropriate debate if Dave was still alive. He's not and I think it should be rested. Give Olliver all the support you can get, that's all. He sings all the songs good enough.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #69407 by hitomi
hitomi replied the topic: set lists?

DCK wrote: Give Olliver all the support you can get, that's all. He sings all the songs good enough.

You seem to misunderstand the meaning I wrote.

What is "the support"?
I don't think "mere YES MAN for the band" = the support.

I like Olli's singing and I thought Crashdiet found really good singer.
And obviously Olli did great job on the new album!!
So, lots of fans who left once returned to here.
And I continue to SUPPORT new CRASHDIET as a webmaster "CRASHDIET japan fan site" , you know.

But I don't like that Olli sings old songs so much honestly.
Why do you think such old fan's opinion and feeling is not " the support "?

I didn't imagine that someone say to ME about "Give support" in this forum so far.

More
11 years 8 months ago #69478 by dck

But I don't like that Olli sings old songs so much honestly.
Why do you think such old fan's opinion and feeling is not " the support "?

It's ok that you don't like Olli singingt the old songs so much, but it's a rather interesting attitude considering they're promoting themselves as CrashDiet and therefore are building upon the last album. Olli IMO can sing all the old songs if he want. He is afterall the singer of the band. For a band to not play their back catalouge is musical suicide, at best.

It's not that it's not support mate, it's just that it's on the vergeof being un-appropriate to discuss lead singers when one of them sadly is not here anymore.

More
11 years 8 months ago #69481 by hitomi

DCK wrote: It's ok that you don't like Olli singingt the old songs so much, but it's a rather interesting attitude considering they're promoting themselves as CrashDiet and therefore are building upon the last album. Olli IMO can sing all the old songs if he want. He is afterall the singer of the band. For a band to not play their back catalouge is musical suicide, at best.

It's not that it's not support mate, it's just that it's on the vergeof being un-appropriate to discuss lead singers when one of them sadly is not here anymore.

Maybe you cannot understand "promote the band" "supporting" and "Delicacy" what I mean.

Your opinion is too empty for the earnest fans.
It is called " SHAKA NI SEPPOU " in Japan.
( it means " to preach Buddha" )

You don't have right to advise to earnest fans not to post their honest opinion and feeling here.

Actually, I fought a close friend of Dave lately personally.
( He was my dear friend, too. )
He said this forum should be more democratic and should accept complaint to the band.
But I didn't agree with him.
Cuz I felt he doesn't want CRASHDIET to continue under the name CRASHDIET anymore and he hates new CRASHDIET so much.

I and the earnest fans want new CRASHDIET to become more cool and great band in future.
So we cannot agree the person who hates the band.

Foby was troubled about this, too.

This is really personal story.
So I didn't want to write such personal story.
But I write this for you.

You should understand the difference of " loveless complaint " and " the complaint with love"

More
11 years 8 months ago #69483 by dck

You don't have right to advise to earnest fans not to post their honest opinion and feeling here.

Honest opinion is fine, feeling is fine, as long as you're not stepping over the line. Again, there's a person who's not here anymore involved in this.

That's it for me on this issue.

More
11 years 8 months ago #69495 by hitomi

DCK wrote: as long as you're not stepping over the line.

Only Ms.mod and band members can judge it here.
You can't. (OFC me, too)

DCK wrote: That's it for me on this issue.

I agree with you about only this line.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds