Crashdiet

The New Singer

More
12 years 5 months ago #37953 by wekkie
wekkie replied the topic: The New Singer

hu1v1 wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote:

Foby wrote: One thing I have to comment is the fact that he can't talk swedish, i KNOW it's nothing to be nagging on, but it feels kinda strange... And I guess the other bandmembers will continue talking swedish to each other? I would go mad if my band would talk a language I don't understand...

well, I think that too =/

That's not true! We all have to learn swedish at school in Finland :) It's second official language here.

Not trying to be rude here but... pretty much 90% of the pupils/students hate it and wanna have nothing to do with it... (raises hand slowly...) :butt1:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #37960 by hu1v1
hu1v1 replied the topic: The New Singer

Wekkie wrote:

hu1v1 wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote:

Foby wrote: One thing I have to comment is the fact that he can't talk swedish, i KNOW it's nothing to be nagging on, but it feels kinda strange... And I guess the other bandmembers will continue talking swedish to each other? I would go mad if my band would talk a language I don't understand...

That's not true! We all have to learn swedish at school in Finland :) It's second official language here.

Not trying to be rude here but... pretty much 90% of the pupils/students hate it and wanna have nothing to do with it... (raises hand slowly...) :butt1:

Jeah all we have to know: "ska vi knulla?"

.. that's what they've told me.

More
12 years 5 months ago #37962 by wekkie
wekkie replied the topic: The New Singer

hu1v1 wrote:

Wekkie wrote:

hu1v1 wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote:

Jeah all we have to know: "ska vi knulla?"

Or ... "ööö? jaaag...veeet inte" +add english words

More
12 years 5 months ago #37968 by patrik
patrik replied the topic: The New Singer
Like I said in another thread, he is absolutely insane with the vocals! I didn't think they would find a perfect replacement but this is as good as it gets!

He looks like my uncle before he passed away, glammy mother fucker!

Can't wait for some videos from the performance & new songs!

More
12 years 5 months ago #37969 by tiger
tiger replied the topic: The New Singer
haha crazy finnish people :lol:
someone who have reckless love songs on their computer? i have only listen on the songs on myspace

More
12 years 5 months ago #37970 by a friend
a friend replied the topic: The New Singer
I didnt go to RIS last night :( but i have to say, every report i have heard is positive about the new singer! I have checked him out via myspace, and he can sing! He has an amazing voice, sounds like an early David Lee Roth to me :lol: he also looks the part, he is one hot piece of ass (if im allowed to say that?) although i still prefer Martin :lol:

I dont think the language barrier is a problem at all, and if it is, im sure he will try very hard to learn Swedish right? I guess people will speak Swedish/Finnish/Norweigan/English and they have to choose the right times and the correct languages to speak depending on who is there at the time, and im sure the guys are not so ignorant as to all sit speaking in Swedish if this poor guy doesnt understand a word of it *lol*

I cant wait till they Tour, and i have a request! PLEASE COME TO ENGLAND!!!!

Hugz Claire xx

More
12 years 5 months ago #37982 by xdreamasterx
xdreamasterx replied the topic: The New Singer
if some one really wants to get an idea of his abillty i suggest listening to "Steal your Soul" he has an amazing scream in it

i think he sorta sounds like Mike Monroe in his solo days, he's pretty damn good

More
12 years 5 months ago #37994 by kalypso
kalypso replied the topic: The New Singer
Just like Claire said, every report so far is nothing but positive about Olli! :lol: I am deadly curious to hear some sounds with him....If anybody has videotapes from yesterday, pleeaase upload!!! ;)

More
12 years 5 months ago #37999 by hu1v1
hu1v1 replied the topic: The New Singer

tiger wrote: haha crazy finnish people :lol:
someone who have reckless love songs on their computer? i have only listen on the songs on myspace

Heh I have all them demos since 2002 ;)

• motorvatin?
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #38005 by motorvatin?
motorvatin? replied the topic: The New Singer
They couldnt find a better replacement!!
Great vocals, good lookin', and a fukkin' entertainer! :twisted:
But...you didnt hear the vocals that good, coz' the crowd sang louder than Olli did :lol:

More
12 years 5 months ago #38009 by tommy
tommy replied the topic: The New Singer
Think its very important alot of credit goes to Martin, Peter and Eric here. I mean they have chosen someone who has a singing style close enough to daves to sound good on a crashdiet song but also sound like himself.

From what i have heard Ollie is a great singer

Now can crashdiet finally get running again please? haha

More
12 years 5 months ago #38040 by wauweli
wauweli replied the topic: The New Singer
Huh.. Lucky me. Still have every song reckless have ever recorded. From crappy gnr covers to newest single.

Olli Is just the man they been looking for. He just fits perfectly.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds