Crashdiet

Pictures of Martin?

More
13 years 3 months ago #15606 by lili_martin
Replied by lili_martin on topic Pictures of Martin?

A FRIEND wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

A FRIEND wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote: just look at his jeans lol!! 8-)


What about them??

C x


Yeah, what about them?


oh gosh.... :) :) common, you know what I mean :) :) :) :)


Obviously not, else we wouldnt have asked u.....

C x


I meant....his....well u know :rolleyes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lovemachine
  • Offline
  • Straight out of hell
  • Straight out of hell
More
13 years 3 months ago #15607 by lovemachine
Replied by lovemachine on topic Pictures of Martin?

Lili_Martin wrote:

A FRIEND wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

A FRIEND wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote: just look at his jeans lol!! 8-)


What about them??

C x


Yeah, what about them?


oh gosh.... :) :) common, you know what I mean :) :) :) :)


Obviously not, else we wouldnt have asked u.....

C x


I meant....his....well u know :rolleyes:


honestly I dont think anyone here understands at all what you mean :rolleyes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #15611 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Pictures of Martin?

lovemachine wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote:

A FRIEND wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

A FRIEND wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote: just look at his jeans lol!! 8-)


What about them??

C x


Yeah, what about them?


oh gosh.... :) :) common, you know what I mean :) :) :) :)


Obviously not, else we wouldnt have asked u.....

C x


I meant....his....well u know :rolleyes:


honestly I dont think anyone here understands at all what you mean :rolleyes:


Noo I know you wouldn't , :lol: but that's just the way you are , haha

I get whatcha mean Lili..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lovemachine
  • Offline
  • Straight out of hell
  • Straight out of hell
More
13 years 3 months ago #15613 by lovemachine
Replied by lovemachine on topic Pictures of Martin?

rockqueen wrote:

lovemachine wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote:

A FRIEND wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

A FRIEND wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote: just look at his jeans lol!! 8-)


What about them??

C x


Yeah, what about them?


oh gosh.... :) :) common, you know what I mean :) :) :) :)


Obviously not, else we wouldnt have asked u.....

C x


I meant....his....well u know :rolleyes:


honestly I dont think anyone here understands at all what you mean :rolleyes:


Noo I know you wouldn't , :lol: but that's just the way you are , haha

I get whatcha mean Lili..


now im intrigued! enlighten me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #15615 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Pictures of Martin?

lovemachine wrote:

rockqueen wrote:

lovemachine wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote:

A FRIEND wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

A FRIEND wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote: just look at his jeans lol!! 8-)


What about them??

C x


Yeah, what about them?


oh gosh.... :) :) common, you know what I mean :) :) :) :)


Obviously not, else we wouldnt have asked u.....

C x


I meant....his....well u know :rolleyes:


honestly I dont think anyone here understands at all what you mean :rolleyes:


Noo I know you wouldn't , :lol: but that's just the way you are , haha

I get whatcha mean Lili..


now im intrigued! enlighten me!


just don't take it serioulsy.. I was only joking.. :rolleyes: :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #15647 by a friend
Replied by a friend on topic Pictures of Martin?
She means you can see his cock!! Although i cant!! Lol

C x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #15649 by zososixx
Replied by zososixx on topic Pictures of Martin?

Lili_Martin wrote:

A FRIEND wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

A FRIEND wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote: just look at his jeans lol!! 8-)


What about them??

C x


Yeah, what about them?


oh gosh.... :) :) common, you know what I mean :) :) :) :)


Obviously not, else we wouldnt have asked u.....

C x


I meant....his....well u know :rolleyes:


Speak your tongue out :) Cant see anything extra-ordinary with ze pants

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #15657 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Pictures of Martin?

zososixx wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote:

A FRIEND wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

A FRIEND wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote: just look at his jeans lol!! 8-)


What about them??

C x


Yeah, what about them?


oh gosh.... :) :) common, you know what I mean :) :) :) :)


Obviously not, else we wouldnt have asked u.....

C x


I meant....his....well u know :rolleyes:


Speak your tongue out :) Cant see anything extra-ordinary with ze pants


mee neither, but I knew what she meant..:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #15672 by leadguitarist
Replied by leadguitarist on topic Pictures of Martin?

A FRIEND wrote: She means you can see his cock!! Although i cant!! Lol

C x


I don't see anything like that. He have is Guitar in his way :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #15674 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic Pictures of Martin?
Give the poor guy a break...! I'm sure he's mildly interested in reading things like this about his private parts :rolleyes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #15677 by a friend
Replied by a friend on topic Pictures of Martin?

leadguitarist wrote:

A FRIEND wrote: She means you can see his cock!! Although i cant!! Lol

C x


I don't see anything like that. He have is Guitar in his way :)


Exactly my point!!!!!!! Some people have good imaginations i guess Lol, poor guy getting his manhood ogled Lmfao!!!!!!!!

Hugz C xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #15742 by glitter43
Replied by glitter43 on topic Pictures of Martin?
..if you lighten the picture in question...there is no need for imagination(i can't believe i'm talking about this)...there is also another picture in there of Martin and Dave(if you fix the exposure- i fix the exposure on everything)and i'd say Martin is "admiring" his own "manhood" (in a way) hehe...but whatever gets ya goin'.... :)
~Nicki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum