Crashdiet

DIKK-PIKK

More
13 years 6 months ago #7919 by raksu 13
Replied by raksu 13 on topic DIKK-PIKK
well, who hasn't done a blowjob? I mean that's not soo weird I think, so just forget about that retarded posting those pics, he just wants attention and all this kind of posts...

Peter can do whatever the f*ck he wants, doesn't that Bam guy do that, why can't then Peter? Tsh...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7922 by lili_martin
Replied by lili_martin on topic DIKK-PIKK

Raksu 13 wrote: well, who hasn't done a blowjob? I mean that's not soo weird I think, so just forget about that retarded posting those pics, he just wants attention and all this kind of posts...

Peter can do whatever the f*ck he wants, doesn't that Bam guy do that, why can't then Peter? Tsh...

Well...I never did a blowjob :P

More
13 years 6 months ago #7923 by redhead
Replied by redhead on topic DIKK-PIKK
Me neither :o

More
13 years 6 months ago #7927 by el?siveness
Replied by el?siveness on topic DIKK-PIKK
...well that's not the point, knowing who does that...as Raksu said :suck1: ain't that weird or uncommon but it's typically the kind of thingies you do in a PRIVATE context, I mean something nobody cares about expect you. If those things go public right after then..."and what?!" what's so shocking???
Seeing something that people can do in their private life? what's the next thing to come?? A pic showing Martin's intimate life starring his hair in curlers or maybe Eric pursued by a gang of 20 pussies?? is it so terrifying??! lol :rolleyes:

Maybe this guy should read "Klick!" instead...I think he'd find some more stories to tell, or maybe he should growing up a little bit too.... :rolleyes:

More
13 years 6 months ago #7931 by hitomi
Replied by hitomi on topic DIKK-PIKK

Emelyangel wrote: yeah and stupider they gets becuse the pic is out ont helgon.nets forum now.. I don't get whats so funny or interestning about that pic.. This guy really needs a hobby..

Haa!?
Is that pic exposed again in helgon.net ?
I think that the persistent man envy Peter London.
Though we saw the pic, Nobody were disappointed at Peter.

His act will completely end in the vain effort, though he is annoying for Peter and us now.

This persistent man will learn that the saliva vomited to the heaven returns to himself SOON.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7932 by redhead
Replied by redhead on topic DIKK-PIKK
Someone showed me the pic also.
How the hell you get caught by a camera on that? Ah well doesnt matter.
The guy who took it, did he posted it everywhere?
And are you 100% gay?
I knew from the first time i saw you, you had some off that in you. Like the nosebell speaks for it a lott..,

But ah well. Not that i'll dislike you now mate. Just be more carefull ;)
Be carefull with those diseases too :s

Cheers.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7933 by glitter43
Replied by glitter43 on topic DIKK-PIKK
You don't have to be gay to do that ya know!! :rolleyes: Whenever, or however it happened is Peters business...thats the crappy part of the internet and being"famous" stuff like this gets seen /posted by everyone , when it really isn't anyones business....but it's no big deal !8)
By the way Peter...do you know, or have you met this Lazey-ass person at all? curious....
~Nicki xox

More
13 years 6 months ago #7934 by hitomi
Replied by hitomi on topic DIKK-PIKK

Redhead wrote: And are you 100% gay?
I knew from the first time i saw you, you had some off that in you. Like the nosebell speaks for it a lott..,

Well...Is it a question to Peter?
I think it's a little bit private thing...

Maybe A man who annoys Peter and us is enjoying our such situation...
I think......Before it notices it we must not help to expose the private life of the members.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7935 by glitter43
Replied by glitter43 on topic DIKK-PIKK
I agree there...it's old business....giving this guy his "kicks" isn't worth it! Obviously he wanted to cause trouble ... and it didnt work!..That's what this sh*t on a stick wants, an indepth discussion on :suck1: ...don't pour fuel on the fire,as they say......
the motto of the forum....no speculations! :)
~Nicki.....sorry i've had a bad day :lol:

More
13 years 6 months ago #7936 by el?siveness
Replied by el?siveness on topic DIKK-PIKK

Redhead wrote: Someone showed me the pic also.
How the hell you get caught by a camera on that? Ah well doesnt matter.
The guy who took it, did he posted it everywhere?
And are you 100% gay?

But ah well. Not that i'll dislike you now mate. Just be more carefull ;)
Be carefull with those diseases too :s

Cheers.

Does he really need to justify himself on all the things he does? :o

More
13 years 6 months ago #7940 by brittney
Replied by brittney on topic DIKK-PIKK
I haven't been in this section for a while and I'm confused about whats going on. I guess I missed something and I'm aware that something personal must have been posted. Can someone explain what happened? If I'm being too nosey or you guys don't want to explain, just say so...the last thing I want to do is pry into someones personal life. Thanks in advance.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7984 by klittbritt
Replied by klittbritt on topic DIKK-PIKK

elüsiveness wrote: ...well that's not the point, knowing who does that...as Raksu said :suck1: ain't that weird or uncommon but it's typically the kind of thingies you do in a PRIVATE context, I mean something nobody cares about expect you. If those things go public right after then..."and what?!" what's so shocking???
Seeing something that people can do in their private life? what's the next thing to come?? A pic showing Martin's intimate life starring his hair in curlers or maybe Eric pursued by a gang of 20 pussies?? is it so terrifying??! lol :rolleyes:

Maybe this guy should read "Klick!" instead...I think he'd find some more stories to tell, or maybe he should growing up a little bit too.... :rolleyes:

Well a bad hairday caught on camera, that would really be a scandal! This is not.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds