HBG Pixx

• sansense
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
12 years 11 hours ago #70817 by sansense
Replied by sansense on topic HBG Pixx

peterlondon wrote: THANK YOU SanSense! Lovely pictures and a very flattering review. Makes me happy :)

//LONDON

no, thank you!!
that makes me happy to know that someone reads what i have written..

thx to all of you for your comments.. :)

n' Hitomi, i just translated the review... might being some errors in it though, but maybe it makes sense anyway..

Scratchily and hysterically great

The audience got what they wanted. They where wild and totally in ecstasy when CrashDïet performed. Not strange at all that CrashDïet thought it was the best audience so far on the tour.

Crazy Lixx filled their spot as support band perfectly. As a support band you should get the audience prepared, make it warm. When they played the song “Do or Die” was the audience ardently hot. After Crazy Lixx’s songs, that was few, was it time for the audience to wait a little while.

Eric is coming out. Peter and Martin too. They ingest their places and stand completely still with their eyebeam faced down. Directly am I associating to their album cover. They are standing and waiting to get plugged in. When Ollï is rushing out on the stage are they awoken to life and the whole show begins. It starts with “In The Raw” from their new album “The Unattractive Revolution”.

To enter the stage after that the support band has played so well when you are the main band, you just have to go out there and seriously kick ass. Which CrashDïet does.

The stage at “The Tivoli” is small so the crowd gets really close. So close you can get actually. Ollï is jumping around and climbing as he always does. He finds new places to get to all the time. The audience follows him to where he choose to go. Noone in the audience is standing still. The music is controlling them. Some is jumping, some is head banging and some are playing air guitar as well. Even though it’s not crowded at “The Tivoli”, does it definitely sounds like it is.

Songs like “Like A Sin”, “It’s A Miracle”, “Falling Rain”, “Thrill Me” and “I Don’t Care” are some songs that are played.

Like all other gigs, does it comes to an end. It’s ending with the song “Tikket”. When the song is completed the crowd is applauding loud and much. CrashDïet gets off the stage. The crowd keeps applauding. They want more. And they are going to have more. CrashDïet is enter the stage again. Feels a little bit planned though in my opinion. They barley let the audience wait at all before they hit the stage once again.

When the are coming out on the stage, are they playing “XTC Overdrive”. The crowd had a lot of energy before. They were a little bit controlled though. Now are they breaking free and get really crazy. It’s also now that CrashDïet performs as best.

4/5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 hours ago #70821 by dustnbones_
Replied by dustnbones_ on topic HBG Pixx
Oh, thanks for translating!
Is always good to know how were the shows on the fans opinion ;)

• liquor n? drugs
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 hours ago #70822 by liquor n? drugs
Replied by liquor n? drugs on topic HBG Pixx
Sounds like a very good night! Thanks for the translation ;)

More
11 years 11 months ago #70837 by blacknail
Replied by blacknail on topic HBG Pixx

SanSense wrote: I took some photos during their gig in Helsingborg…
Here are some of ‘em:

i wish i was tall, or that more people were short or somethin'.....'cause then i wouldn't have to stand on my toes to take a photo...
if you want to see more of my photos of CrashDïet, then chekk www.piratesense.blogg.se
you have to scroll down a little to see them though..first there is a text...

The gig was fukkin awesome... Crazy Lixx was amazing too.. the only thing that sukked was that someone did a break-in in my hotel room... so i lost some money...hell well..

Really nice pix girl! Thx for sharing :lol: :lol: :lol: looks like Martin is about to eat the mic at the fourth pic :lol: or make out with it or sumthin' :lol: :lol: :lol:

More
11 years 11 months ago #70995 by ante
Replied by ante on topic HBG Pixx
Nice pics!

And the show was fucking awesome!!! I was there myself and good damn that was great!!! :lol:

Thanks Crashdïet!

More
11 years 11 months ago #71091 by benbutabi
Replied by benbutabi on topic HBG Pixx
Great pics from a löjligt great gig in HBG! A night to remember for all of us. Guys on stage were shining, both Crazy Lixx and especially Dïet. Have already told Peter but its woth saying it again: Cant wait for you to come back. You rocked the hair out of us and we loved it!! KRAM

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #71894 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic HBG Pixx
Really lovely pics. I have no other words to say more:)

More
11 years 11 months ago #72065 by kossuleopard
Replied by kossuleopard on topic HBG Pixx
:o :o :o love these pics

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds