Crashdiet

The mob wants...YOU!!

More
8 years 2 months ago #120772 by dany_thunder85
dany_thunder85 created the topic: The mob wants...YOU!!
YO!!

sorry for writing this in swedish..but im..at least right now only looking for people from sweden :)

När du inte trodde Metal kunde bli coolare och hårdare

The mob wants...YOU!!

Hey!

Dany här Jag har genom åren lyckats skapa mig ett gediget och bra kontaknät inom Branschen och nu börjar det bli dags och dra ihop det ultimata, utmärkande och skräckbetonade metalbandet. Jag söker därför en basist, trummis och till gitarrist då även jag tänkte axla detta instrument samt även sång.
Ni skall ta bandet på allvar och vi skall tillsammans jobba oss uppåt i karriären.

Endast folk med fokus på musikbranchen är av intresse, inget hobbylir.
Jag influeras mycket av allt från Kiss via Mötley Crue och Twisted Sister till något tyngre akter såsom Black Label Society, Pantera och Murderdolls så dessa eller iallafall något av dem bör finnas även i er influensbank.Om detta låter intressant vänligen bifoga lite info, ett foto samt en länk till vart jag kan höra eller se er spela till följande adress: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #120773 by dany_thunder85
dany_thunder85 replied the topic: The mob wants...YOU!!
PS. Kändes inte som att jag äns behövde lägga till Diet som influens..that´s pretty damn obivious här känns det som;-)

More
8 years 2 months ago #120778 by axl whïte
axl whïte replied the topic: The mob wants...YOU!!
För mycket dimebag/zakk influenser för mig ;)

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

More
8 years 2 months ago #120783 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: The mob wants...YOU!!
English only guyz :S

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

More
8 years 2 months ago #120979 by dany_thunder85
dany_thunder85 replied the topic: The mob wants...YOU!!
OK sorry my bad :)

Here´s a translation then:

Just When you thought metal couldn´t get any cooler and tougher

The mob Wants ... YOU!

Hey!

Dany here I have over the years managed to create me a solid and good contacts within the industry and now it's about time and pull together the ultimate, distinctive and horror influenced metal band. I am therefore looking for a bassist, drummer and the guitarist even, then I thought to shoulder that instrument, and even singing.
You must take the band seriously and we must keep working our way up in their careers.

Only people with a focus on the music business is of interest, no hobby playimg.
I am very influenced by everything from Kiss by Motley Crue and Twisted Sister to the slightly heavier acts such as Black Label Society, Pantera and Murderdolls as these or atleast one of them should be in your influences bank. If this sounds interesting please attach some info, one photo and a link to where I can hear or see you play at the following address: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PS. Did not feel like I even need to add Crashdiet to the influences.. that's pretty damn obivious here;-) haha

so..now everybody can understand what i wrote..sorry for that! wont happend again;-) hehe

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds