Crashdiet

Anyone know what's going on with SHARP???

More
11 years 7 months ago #72081 by sandiglam
sandiglam created the topic: Anyone know what's going on with SHARP???
For a while now, the Sharp website has been down. Anyone know what's going on with them???

Sandi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #72084 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: Anyone know what's going on with SHARP???

Sandiglam wrote: For a while now, the Sharp website has been down. Anyone know what's going on with them???

Sandi

changing line ups apparently.

i wouldnt judge this though unless officially announced.

but its what ive been told by some people over MSN.

More
11 years 7 months ago #72406 by crooked
crooked replied the topic: Anyone know what's going on with SHARP???
3 members have left the band of different reasons. The singer and the guitarist are going to continue with the band Sharp. I´ve heard they found new members so they are still on for Rest In Sleaze Festival.

More
11 years 7 months ago #72407 by waspgirl
waspgirl replied the topic: Anyone know what's going on with SHARP???

crooked wrote: 3 members have left the band of different reasons. The singer and the guitarist are going to continue with the band Sharp. I´ve heard they found new members so they are still on for Rest In Sleaze Festival.

Yeah, all bands are still on for RIS and the members who "left" have started a new band and that band will be playing at RIS as well if I understood everything right.

More
11 years 7 months ago #72512 by crooked

WaspGirl wrote: Yeah, all bands are still on for RIS and the members who "left" have started a new band and that band will be playing at RIS as well if I understood everything right.

Yeah waspgirl, you got it.
The band Foxey has splitted up aswell and 2 of the members of old Sharp have formed a new band with some of the guys in late Foxey. Hmm think I got it right..

More
11 years 6 months ago #73133 by sandiglam
sandiglam replied the topic: Anyone know what's going on with SHARP???
Any news on what the band names are going to be???

Sandi

More
11 years 6 months ago #73374 by crooked

Sandiglam wrote: Any news on what the band names are going to be???

Sandi

"Dynazty" as long as I know. They played tonight (tuesday) at Harry B James.
I wasn´t there so can´t tell if they sounded good or not, or what kind of musik they play..

More
11 years 6 months ago #73873 by sharp_band
sharp_band replied the topic: Anyone know what's going on with SHARP???
Hey everyone!

It's a lot of changes going on for 2008. for the better of course.

Just to clear it out a little. Everything will be released prior to Rest in Sleaze the 18 january.

The things I can say is Sharp and Foxey is no more. The two bands has split up to three bands.

One of those bands is Dynazty w/ Rob Love of Zan Clan, John from Sharp, drummer and basist George and Joey from Foxey. They play more heavy 80's hard rock with A LOT of shredding guitars! ;)

Ivve and Andy from Sharp is doing there own thing who still is very melodic and late 80/beginning 90s.

For me Rick-y we have formed a new raw rock band with my best friend and drummer from Sharp Macky. On lead vocals is Zimmy from Foxey and also from Foxey is the great guitarist Michele Santuione(legacy of Franco Santuione of Electric Boys). Since we couldn't find a suitable second guitarist here in STHLM we had to search south to Kalmar and pick up the best and most interesting guy we could find. He goes under the name Paul Stanley. =)

We're playing the real deal. This is the new shit. Right now we been rehersing for 2 months straight writing songs that will get you up and out in the streets fighting for a grand new rock revolution.
The music's gonna be classic immortal hardrock much like Guns, Mötley, AC/DC, Skid Row. Sounds cliche but this is the shit!

We're all friends and we're doing this to broaden the scene and to pursue what each member really wanted to do musicalwise.

ALL THE BANDS ARE GOING TO PLAY AT REST IN SLEAZE.
It's gonna be a great night!! Seeya folks there!!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds