Crashdiet

Introduce Yourself

More
7 years 10 months ago #108598 by Miss Obscene
Miss Obscene replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Yeah, please be on topic again... I would really like to read some more introductions of other members ;)

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #108985 by emilio
emilio replied the topic: Introduce Yourself

peterlondon wrote: I thought that maybe it would be nice for peope to get to know more about each other... Here is the place to introduce yourself. I believe it's best to reply in this thread instead of making new threads all the time...

I know that I should be a good example and do the first introduction, but it seems you people on this forum knows more about me than I do, haha. So I'm passing it on to the next guy... Who wants to start???

Thanxxx for hanging around at our forum.

Take care...

//LONDON

I saw a clip on the tube, you and Olli were drunk, and you told the camera that you have played hockey!? Haha, if you feel to, tell us more about your career :lol:

More
7 years 10 months ago #109131 by CrazyD?ETfan
CrazyD?ETfan replied the topic: Introduce Yourself

emilio wrote:

peterlondon wrote: I thought that maybe it would be nice for peope to get to know more about each other... Here is the place to introduce yourself. I believe it's best to reply in this thread instead of making new threads all the time...

I know that I should be a good example and do the first introduction, but it seems you people on this forum knows more about me than I do, haha. So I'm passing it on to the next guy... Who wants to start???

Thanxxx for hanging around at our forum.

Take care...

//LONDON

I saw a clip on the tube, you and Olli were drunk, and you told the camera that you have played hockey!? Haha, if you feel to, tell us more about your career :lol:

OMG! I love that vid! :lol:
I say that's the best vid I ever uploaded. :)
(I know this is off topic)

More
7 years 10 months ago #109509 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Let's stay on topic folks :)

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

More
7 years 10 months ago #109512 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Introduce Yourself

peterlondon wrote: Let's stay on topic folks :)

//LONDON

..And with that I guess I'll do an intro, but I'm rubbish at these XD

I'm Lou (as in Louise :lol:). I'm 21, born in the UK and currently live in Bristol. I'm at Uni doing my last year of a Forensic Chemistry course here. I hate CSI :P. Besides CRASH, my favourite bands are Motley Crue, Murderdolls & The Birthday Massacre. It's a bit of an odd mix, a bit like the entire rest of my taste in everything. I'm a compulsive collector of posters, clippings and magazines featuring my favourite artists, and I absolutely love to draw portraits (When they're going right. When they're going wrong I'd rather burn them XD). Uhh, this is the first proper forum I've ever been active on and I love it here. :lol:. I love Zebra print, Cowboy boots and Fuckin' Loud music :lol:. I also have an addiction to tattoos, but am very indecisive - these are two traits no one person should be born with. Most of my money is spent on band Merch or going to London to see gigs. I'm also pretty sure that I'm perhaps the most boring person in the world and that my intro sucked :P.

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

More
7 years 10 months ago #109564 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Hi there! :)
My name's Martin, I'm 21 and I've been CRASHDIET's fan since about 2007 but never actually thought to register here and talk to people like me, my bad! I hope to make some friends here and to visit this place regularly. If you got any questions to me, feel free to ask, I'm quite shy so talking too much about myself is not the thing I'm the best at ;). Best greetings and rock on!

More
7 years 10 months ago #109565 by ivy_deville
ivy_deville replied the topic: Introduce Yourself

Marmetal wrote: Hi there! :)

Welcome! :lol:
Where are you from?

More
7 years 10 months ago #109566 by martinkrush
Hello! :) Nice to meet you, seems like I have a first friend here, awesome :lol:. I live in Poland and wanna get out of here! :o ;)

More
7 years 10 months ago #109569 by ivy_deville
Okay! :lol: Ain't Poland that awesome? :P I've never been there myself. But I've met quite many people from Poland though, since many work here in Norway. :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #109571 by martinkrush
Not awesome at all, at least for me. I'd like to go to Norway, know few people from there and all are cool (include yourself now!) :).

More
7 years 10 months ago #109573 by Kate Roxx
Kate Roxx replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Welcome on board, Marmetal!

Some friends of mine just did a tour in Poland and they mostly had a great time AND you folks now how to make gooood booze ;) Need to get some Grasovka! Prost!

Profile closed!

More
7 years 10 months ago #109574 by ivy_deville
Marmetal: Awesome! 8-) :lol:
Norway is the place, so get over here! ;)
I really like it here, and there is no place I would rather live.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.499 seconds