Crashdiet

Random facts

More
4 years 10 months ago #156419 by Fhina
Fhina replied the topic: Random facts
I love hanging in parks and drink - just like whole Finland does in Summers :lol:

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #156736 by ChaosGirl
ChaosGirl replied the topic: Random facts
Just noticed that I ALWAYS grab the RIGHT contact lense first and put it into my LEFT eye. Weird moment when you notice that you're doing stuff like this. It's like watching yourself from some point at the corner of the room...

So, where's my straitjacket? :lol:

Stay beautiful. Keep it ugly.

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #157208 by MNGlambassist
MNGlambassist replied the topic: Random facts
My music taste can be very random, I can listen to hard rock then next minute I can listen to pop music(mostly 80's and 90's) then I can put in black metal, out of the 3 bands I drum tech for I'm one of the last ones to show up. Whenever I'm on a trip I always no matter what have to have a cigar. I can't wear the same pair od socks two days in a row. My first concert was not a rock or metal show but my mom took me to see the Spice Girls in 97 and I'm not ashamed to admit that. I'm also very shy and when meeting new people even online I get the shakes really bad at times.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by MNGlambassist.

More
4 years 7 months ago #157229 by riKki reKkless
riKki reKkless replied the topic: Random facts

MNGlambassist wrote: out of the 3 bands I drum tech for I'm one of the last ones to show up.

Drum tech… is it your main job? Which bands are you working for/with?

More
4 years 7 months ago #157232 by MNGlambassist

riKki reKkless wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote: out of the 3 bands I drum tech for I'm one of the last ones to show up.

Sadly it's not my main job. I drum tech for Eldergaad and Impaler. The other one is just a local cover band.

More
4 years 7 months ago #157233 by riKki reKkless

MNGlambassist wrote:

riKki reKkless wrote:

Sadly it's not my main job. I drum tech for Eldergaad and Impaler. The other one is just a local cover band.

Sounds cool. How long are you doing it yet?

More
4 years 7 months ago #157234 by MNGlambassist

riKki reKkless wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

riKki reKkless wrote:

I've been with Eldergaad since they formed since it's the same drummer as Impaler and I've been with Impaler for 5 years. I've been all over the US with Impaler, two months before I came in they were in Europe for the first time for a month.

More
4 years 7 months ago #157235 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Random facts
^ that sounds really great! always kudos to the people who help make music happening!
what else do you do if you do not mind me asking?

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
4 years 7 months ago #157245 by riKki reKkless

MNGlambassist wrote:

riKki reKkless wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

riKki reKkless wrote:

I've been with Eldergaad since they formed since it's the same drummer as Impaler and I've been with Impaler for 5 years. I've been all over the US with Impaler, two months before I came in they were in Europe for the first time for a month.

Sounds fuckin‘ awesome! How do you handle it with your job, when you‘re on tour for a while?

More
4 years 7 months ago #157246 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Random facts

mrs v. viper wrote: always kudos to the people who help make music happening!

Totally agree with you Anna! :) Anyone being an assistance to musicians, whatever job it is, is appreciated! Also, I envy you MNGlambassist for being able to travel US!

More
4 years 7 months ago #157262 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: Random facts

ChaosGirl wrote: Just noticed that I ALWAYS grab the RIGHT contact lense first and put it into my LEFT eye. Weird moment when you notice that you're doing stuff like this. It's like watching yourself from some point at the corner of the room...

So, where's my straitjacket? :lol:

Hahaha, I actually do the exact same thing.

More
4 years 7 months ago #157273 by MNGlambassist

mrs v. viper wrote: ^ that sounds really great! always kudos to the people who help make music happening!
what else do you do if you do not mind me asking?

Thank you! It is fun wish I could do it for a living but I'm happy with what I got. In 5 years seeing 50 percent of the country is pretty awesome. I also just got a band going where I play bass. I've also gotten into photography and filming live shows. Still working it out and trying to find out how to photograph a national band. Outside of music there isn't much other than I love going to airshows and building model planes. I've tried flying the remote control planes but they crash in less then a minute. Also dabble in ventriloquism. It seems to be rare to find those that have no problem assisting the musicians but I love it. Personally its a better feeling then playing live. The band sounds good and the fans love it and go crazy then I'm happy. As far as my job goes I work through a temp service and get paid vacations. Only reason that stops me from actually getting hired on at a company full time. I only tour once or twice a year so its not real long.

I have no idea how to quote more than one person but thanks for the kudos Marmetal!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.357 seconds