Crashdiet

The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

More
4 years 10 months ago #158255 by Jules
Jules replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
The first show I saw was in Frankfurt in 2011 with The 69 Eyes. It was more 'by accident' :lol:
When I bought the Ticket I didn't know they also play there. Found out just a few days before the show. Unfortunatly they played very short...but i definitly liked them the most this evening!

This year I've been to the shows in Dortmund and Frankfurt.
It was amazing and I met a lot of great people :)

and now... we try to find a way to get to Copenhagen in Oktober

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #158272 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

Jules wrote: Unfortunatly they played very short...but i definitly liked them the most this evening!

I still stand by it that Batschkapp with it's shitty sound never sounded so good before or since!! (And I really mean soundwise, whoever mixed that night was either a genious or had magical powers!)

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
4 years 10 months ago #158290 by WCWTODD
WCWTODD replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
I've been to two Crashdiet shows and I count my self as fortunate to have seen them live! Being in the United States, we usually get the shaft with the new wave of sleaze bands from Europe. I have al but given up hope on seeing so many bands I dig.. *AHEM* Hardcore Superstar! Anyways, last year I almost pissed my pants when I saw that Crashdiet was playing 5 or so shows in the U.S. and of all places, one was at the House of Rock in Baltimore, MD.. seriously, only an hours drive from my house!!! Last August I made the trek one week night to a venue I've never been to and awaited what was about to happen. There must have only been 30 people in the tiny club and it was a surreal night. I met so many diehard fans who came from all over the U.S. to the show... myself from Virginia, a guy from Maryland, one from Michigan, a girl from Pennsylvania.. and each of us shared stories about how much we LOVE Crashdiet and how we couldn't believe this was actually happening! After some crappy local bands played the band came out and proceeded to absolutely BLOW US AWAY! The youthful excitement that was renewed in me that night at that show was something I'll never forget! One of the most amazing concert experiences of my life! (and I've been to a ton!) The band will remember, that's the night that their van broke down on their way to the gig.. they didn't have their equipment.. hardly any merch to sell.. but they got there and they rocked us! I even heard they bad to bum a ride from some fans to get back that night. Crazy!

The second show I attended was earlier this year in Springfield, VA and a club called Empire! With a more extensive American Tour, I totally lucked out when this show was added to the itinerary, I mean, this place was 15 minutes from my house! Un-frickin-real!!! :-) Excited doesn't even explain how I felt!! Better opening bands that night, I was introduced to Crucified Barbara and after they impressed me I was ready for The Savage Playground! I assumed the position against the barricade between Martin and Simon and it too was a night to remember! Sadly, with the tragedy involving their manager, unbeknownst to me at the time, I now understand why the band didn't quite have the same fire as they did the year before in Baltimore, but nonetheless, they delivered a fantastic show! As usual, I was left wanting more and I cannot wait until the next time! My only gripe was this was towards the end of the tour and the merchandise options were nil. I was super happy though to see at the yearly M3 Rock Festival in Maryland this year that there were quite a few people in attendance wearing Crashdiet Tour shirts, so.. even though I didn't snag one, they all went to good homes! ;-)

More
4 years 10 months ago #158294 by Livingdead4life
Livingdead4life replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
Beautiful writen.

Hope you have the chance to see them again!

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

More
4 years 10 months ago #158300 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
Thanks Todd for sharing your story! Makes me feel great actually :).

WCWTODD wrote: he second show I attended was earlier this year in Springfield, VA and a club called Empire!

I remember this show, we put Homer Simpson +5 on the list but they never showed up... :/

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

More
4 years 10 months ago #158305 by Livingdead4life
Livingdead4life replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

peterlondon wrote: I remember this show, we put Homer Simpson +5 on the list but they never showed up... :/
//LONDON

What snobbs, wont even show when they are VIP. ;)

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

More
4 years 8 months ago #160086 by NightFalling
NightFalling replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
My updated list of Crashdiet shows :lol:

12/05/13 Nachtleben, Frankfurt, Germany
25/10/13 High Voltage, Copenhagen, Denmark
26/10/13 Distortion, Malmo, Sweden

Want to see even more ;)

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

More
4 years 8 months ago #160091 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
14.04.11 - The Rock, Copenhagen
25.10.13 - High Voltage, Copenhagen

both concerts kicked ass, some of the best shows I've been to :)

More
4 years 8 months ago #160094 by Muffyn
Muffyn replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
10/05/2013 FZW, Dortmund Germany
12/05/2013 Nachtleben, Frankfurt, Germany
13/05/2013 Backstage, München, Germany
25/10/2013 High Voltage, Copenhagen, Denmark
26/10/2013 Distortion, Malmo, Sweden

17 h to Copenhagen, 22 h back home from Malmö. The longest, craziest and funniest trip ever. If there is another show announced - we will do it again :lol: (Maybe with the plane instead of trains .. but who knows ;) )

If you do something, do it with passion

Crashdïet Streeteam Germany

More
4 years 5 months ago #161504 by RATT88
RATT88 replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
I missed my chance to see crashdiet in the US because I was only 17 at the time. But I wont miss the next time they come back!

More
4 years 4 months ago #162018 by PrimalScream91
PrimalScream91 replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
The only Crash show close to me when they toured the US was a month before my 21st birthday and it was at a bar so hoping for another shot to see them soon!

Light come
We’re back against the wall
Time won
We’re held in chainz at dawn

More
3 years 10 months ago #162467 by miszczurek
miszczurek replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
I wish that one day I'd say "yeah, I saw them in Poland". Now I'm waiting for a gig in Germany or any other neighbour country (same with Hardcore Superstar, thanks God they'll play in Berlin 3.11).

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds