Crashdiet

The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

More
5 years 4 months ago #156516 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
updating for the sake of not losing track myself.. so it's 17 in total now.

31/12/2009 The Rock, Copenhagen, denmark
6/8/2010 Kungsträdgården, Stockholm, Sweden
7/8/2010 Sundspärlan, Helsingborg, Sweden
6/04/2011 dark decadence Frankfurt, Batschkapp, Germany
11/04/2011 dark decadence München, Backstage, Germany
12/04/2011 dark decadence Köln, Essigfabrik, Germany
15/04/2011 dark decadence, Göteborg, Lisebershallen, Sweden
16/04/2011 dark decadence Stockholm, Cirkus, Sweden
11/12/2011 Paris, France (w/Blackrain)
16/12/2011 Paunchy cats, Lichtenfels, Germany
24/06/2012 Park City Live Festival Heerlen, Netherlands
13/10/2012 Shout It Out Loud Festival, Mulheim, Germany
27/02/2013 Klubben/Fryhuset, Stockholm, Sweden
10/05/2013 FZW, Dortmund Germany
12/05/2013 Nachtleben, Frankfurt, Germany
13/052013 Backstage, München, Germany
30/05/2013 The Rock Temple, Kerkrade, Netherlands

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #156518 by Chardonaytje
Chardonaytje replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
@viper

I can add almost the same shows that you visited as last on my list :P

My list of this years shows would be:

25/04/13 O2 Academy Birmingham, U.K.
26/04/13 Rockcity Nottingham, U.K.
27/04/13 O2 Academy London, U.K.
10/05/13 FZW Dortmund, Germany
12/05/13 Nachtleben, Frankfurt, Germany
29/05/13 De klinker, Aarschot, Belgium
30/05/13 The Rock Temple, Kerkrade, Netherlands
31/05/13 De Boerderij, Zoetermeer, Netherlands

I fucking loved it!

~Don't cry, just have a little patience~
~I'll be your clown, behind the glass, Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would do, If I saw me...
My life's a circus-circus rounding circles, im selling out tonight...~
[/i][/size]
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Chardonaytje.

More
5 years 4 months ago #156519 by Fhina
Fhina replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
- 07.06.2012 @ Rocking Hellsinki (Support of Mötley Crüe)
- 20.02.2013 @ On The Rocks Helsinki (No agelimit show)
- 20.02.2013 @ On The Rocks Helsinki (K18 gig)
- 27.02.2013 @ Fryshuset Klubben Stockholm
- 09.06.2013 @ Sauna Open Air Tampere

more to come!

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

More
5 years 4 months ago #156523 by p.quissack
p.quissack replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
I loved that!!

All right, lets see :

@ São Paulo in 2008
@ São Paulo in 2010
@ Itú (SWU Festival ) in 2010
@ São Paulo in 2013
@ Rio de Janeiro in 2013
( All in Brazil)

The smallest one I GUESS it was the 2008 one, and the biggest one was at SWU festival.
There's no worst concert , but the one I didn't enjoy that much was the first one, because I didn't know many songs of the band ( I actually went the there because my boyfriend at the time didn't want to go by himself, so I joined him) . The best one was in São Paulo ( 2013), for sure. I wish I could come back to that day and stop the time forever.

2 stories:

First: I went to São Paulo (2013) with a friend, she left me alone at the show and went to find someone to put her into the backstage to meet the band. I was by myself living the life I wanted when my favorite song started being played ( which I was not expecting at all) . Seriously, It was the most rediculous scene ever because I couldn't feel my legs, my heart beated SO fast, and I was calling her name asking for some help. Unbelievable feeling. I couldn't stop laughing because I was desperate. I hope you understand the situation, it doesn't happen a lot LOL . When I found her, we argued because the moment I needed her the most , she had left . And btw, she didn't get into the backstage and left me alone for nothing.

second : I was not planning to go to Rio this year to see the concert. One week left to the concert I decided that I was going by myself. I booked the flight ( man, it was SO expensive I almost cried) , I booked the cheapest hostel near the venue , and went to Rio without my parents knowing it. I told them when I was already there. They got pissed and almost called the police (I don't know why) . I made friends for life there and anywhere I go know to see Crashdiet, I know these people will join me. Next time we're gonna take the whole south american tour for sure!

I guess that's it.

I hope to get more stories about Crashdiet along my life :)

More
5 years 4 months ago #156530 by Mad Ride
Mad Ride replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
My first concert with Crashdiet was in Madrid in May 2011 and that's the first time I really listened to them. I met them in the Madrid airport and after a short chat they invited me to their concert the next day. They put me on the guest list and invited me back stage - an awesome experience! After that I've been to several concerts and they always deliver a great show and at the same time they are the best of guys to hang out with and talk to.
The best gig was probably at Christmas time 2011, an unplugged set in downtown Stockholm, for a fairly small crowd - with a fantastic feeling.

More
5 years 1 month ago #157344 by Ralphy Lee Fox
Ralphy Lee Fox replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
Guess it was around 1st of May 2010. The first edition of Stockholm Rock Out Festival held in Gamla Tryckeriet in Alvik, Stockholm. Amazing night, lots of great bands and even better performances. Went there first of all to see Tigertailz, Zinny Zan and Nasty Idols but Crashdiet totally kicked ass that night. The other bands playing there were XYZ, Chris Laney and Vains Of Jenna. Got wasted with Jay Pepper of Tigertailz at the suite in Scandic Alvik Hotel which was kinda like a dream come true. I remember Eric and Simon of Crashdiet were there partying it up with us too.

More
5 years 1 month ago #157790 by London J?ck
London J?ck replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
Well, my first show of the guys was in 2010, in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil. I woke up at 5:00 am, with a friend, thinking it would have more people in the queue but we were the first. We stayed all day in the rain, without eating, drinking, in order to buy the CD'S / DVD'S and the bandana that I had brought for them autograph, fell in the mud. HAHAH ' Anyway, the show was amazing! But it was hard to talk with them, I had help from a security super friendly, the only! The others were calling the girls of "bitchs". ¬¬'
My English is bad, so I did not talk much, Martin said something to me about my shirt, I just understood "This is a nice shirt" and I: Oh, yes, yes! [fuc **] HAHAH 'Eric could speak Portuguese, so it was easier to talk to him. A great person! ♥
It was awesome, man!

More
5 years 1 month ago #157811 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
Looks like I haven't posted here yet. So, in April 2011 I decided to finally do everything I could to see the boys as they never have an opportunity to come somewhere close to me. I traveled all the way to Italy (over 1000 kilometers) with a plan to catch 'em with Hardcore Superstar and The 69 Eyes. Turned out I've seen two shows with only one planned (thanks to my Italian friends from the band Pollution), hah. Long story (I'd have to write a little book here) and great memories, time I'll never forget. Perhaps the best week of my life and for sure the most adventurous and challenging. All worth it though and I also got to meet the band and spend time with wonderful Peter London :).

More
5 years 1 month ago #158142 by NightFalling
NightFalling replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
I´ve seen the guys the first time this year in Frankfurt. And god, I was so excited :lol: Completely out of order a week before and a week after the show. My mum was like: Which planet are you living at the moment? My own little Crashdiet world, I guess.
Next time when they´re coming to Germany, I´m going to do the whole german tour. Let´s hope I´ve the time and money for it ;)

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

More
5 years 1 month ago #158145 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

NightFalling wrote: I´ve seen the guys the first time this year in Frankfurt. And god, I was so excited :lol: Completely out of order a week before and a week after the show. My mum was like: Which planet are you living at the moment? My own little Crashdiet world, I guess.
Next time when they´re coming to Germany, I´m going to do the whole german tour. Let´s hope I´ve the time and money for it ;)

Thanks for sharing an awesome story! :)

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

More
5 years 1 month ago #158180 by Franzy89
Franzy89 replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
I’ ve been in Milan on 17th of May; beautiful gig!
Me and my friend wrote a little post on our blog about that concert: it’s in Italian, btw enjoy it! Here's the link: crystalkingdomblog.blogspot.it/2013/05/c...-factory-milano.html

More
5 years 1 month ago #158254 by alz
alz replied the topic: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!
YO BRO.S AND I MEAN THE BAND CRASHDIET , SO GLAD YOU CAME TO FLORIDA 4-20-2013, MY B-DAY PARTY WAS SO COOL , MET ALL THE GUYS ,PETER YOUR NEXT BRO , I WAS FRONT ROW IN FRONT OF MARTIN , WE HUNG OUT AND HAD A BLAST , THANKS GUYS , SIMON KEEP ON SINGING MAN , ERIC THE STICK YOU GAVE ME RULES , AND MARTIN THE GUITAR PIC AND PICURES RULES , SIMON I LOVED MEETING YOU AND THE GUYS , SEE YA SOON IN FLORIDA SOON ? ROCK ON BRO'S , ALZ FROM FLORIDA :)
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_det...ge&v=lHgdXyuOPCM

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds