Crashdiet

Welcome back to crashdiet.org!

More
1 year 11 months ago #163102

peterlondon wrote:

Did some more tweaking hehe, now it should work to upload your original image, even if it's quite big... please try :lol:.

Worked, Thanks!

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #163353

I'm guessing this is still the feedback/wishlist thread? :lol:

Is there a way to maybe add some more quote buttons? On the old (old, old old old?) - I don't even remember which version it was anymore... forum, I'm sure you could highlight certain parts of someone's post and then Quick Quote it... I know the quote feature is still here, but I've not yet found an easy way to quote more than one post or just a part of it...

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by peterlondon.

More
1 year 10 months ago #163418

^ yeah I have also been missing this feature, it was specific for the Agora Pro forum software (that just died a few years ago - one of many reasons that we're using a Kunena board now :).

It would be awesome to steal the idea and implement it in Kunena though, I'll look into this (in this case that means ask people who actually know their stuff (julius? :P) for help hehe.

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra. www.planka.nu

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #163695

Bug report... Seems like some of the forum actions are broken. If I try to create a new topic, reply to an existing one, quote or edit a message I get a 500 error:

The in-page quick reply works, which is how I'm making this post. I haven't tried the other actions: favorite, subscribe, kudos, etc.

Is this a known problem?

"Though strange lay the waters from which they emerged, they glanced upon the world as their own; yet deep in their hearts they knew all the time that this was not really their home." -Watain, 'They Rode On,' 2013

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #163696

Also, upon submitting a quick reply I get the following screen, from which I must either click back or refresh to see my post.

This is all on desktop, using Chrome on Linux (I can provide specific version information if that's at all relevant).

"Though strange lay the waters from which they emerged, they glanced upon the world as their own; yet deep in their hearts they knew all the time that this was not really their home." -Watain, 'They Rode On,' 2013

More
1 week 9 hours ago #163697

Still the same issues, errors when trying to post, is this getting fixed?

Aint it sick, but kind of fascinating...

More
2 days 15 hours ago #163698

Oops :). Thanks for reporting this, I'll look into it asap!

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra. www.planka.nu

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds