Crashdiet

PEEP SHOW UK

More
6 years 2 months ago #140320 by nage
nage replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK
WE ARE THE MASSES! If you do as he says, you'll get one hell of an amazing song on your computer for free. What more can you wish for? ;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #140549 by nage
nage replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK
WE ARE THE MASSES! WE WILL DEFY! NOTHING WILL BREAK US! WE CAN NEVER DIE!!!

The boys are back in toooooown SOON... back to my town that is. LONDOOOOOON! Woop... 29th March @ The Underworld, excellent RnR venue in the heart of the craziest place around: CAMDEN TOWN. ;D But PEEPSHOW is even crazier band than all that... They're giving their BRAND NEW BREED FOR FREE with a gig ticket which just costs some £7. 0_0 Wow, if I wasn't that greedy.............. naaah, I'm glad I already have my copy. ;D

So if you're interested and around at that time, get your ticket from here: www.peepshowonline.co.uk/peepshow-store/...free-album-?sef=hcfp

Another great NEWS is that you can LISTEN TO BRAND NEW BREED now on SPOTIFY and iTunes!!! BAM! Like that. :lol:

What else can I tell you?

Oh yes, thanks to all the great people who voted, PEEPSHOW got to another round of Hard Rock Rising competition that results in them playing Hard Rock Calling Festival. Getting to Hard Rock Rising Edinburgh gig costs NOTHING and it's on 19th March! So BE THERE. ;)

They're also going to celebrate the BNB AGAIN!! Not just with a proper party, but with an actual GIG IN EDINBURGH on 31st March. (I don't even know if they EVER played in their hometown before! Apart from Hard Rock Rising next month I mean.) So that's a MUST for you who can get there. ;)

More
5 years 2 months ago #153325 by Mrs. Sleazy
Mrs. Sleazy replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK
I like this band. Hope to have some Cds before i'll die. Do you know that Peepshow changed their name to State of Panic. Is for me it sounds cooler. But i like Peepshow as tittle so well.

More
5 years 2 months ago #153327 by Mrs. Sleazy

mrs v. viper wrote: I'd love to buy some, but I don't have a paypal account and they don't suppoert anything else.
And no, I will not get a paypal account for that!

You're really wise if you decided not to get Paypal. It's too serious thing to create something that has deal with money. You should not get it if you have no idea to use it regularly. There must to be another way to get what you want. At least i prefer to use my own way instead of bending under circumstances.

More
5 years 2 months ago #153329 by Mrs. Sleazy

nage wrote: Silly Willy, you go to paypal, down there it asks NO PAYPAL ACCOUNT? Choose to pay with card. ;) At least so I heard you can do it.

I'm using cards & moneygram and i used Swift for abroad orders with no problem. Think that this short list will help somebody else.

More
5 years 2 months ago #153330 by Mrs. Sleazy

emilio wrote: I like the sound, sounds massive.

Can't be said better. Johnny has fine voice and special look. Think that even Dave likes it when he looks from the heaven.

More
5 years 2 months ago #153331 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK
Alright, enough with the double posting.

//izzie

More
5 years 2 months ago #153399 by Chardonaytje
Chardonaytje replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK
Click edit instead of posting 4 times after eachother... its alot easier to read than aswel!

But idd love the new name aswel! sounds dangerous!

~Don't cry, just have a little patience~
~I'll be your clown, behind the glass, Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would do, If I saw me...
My life's a circus-circus rounding circles, im selling out tonight...~
[/i][/size]

More
5 years 2 months ago #153404 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK

Mrs. Sleazy wrote:

emilio wrote: I like the sound, sounds massive.

Can't be said better. Johnny has fine voice and special look. Think that even Dave likes it when he looks from the heaven.

Will You ever Stop That. You talk more than You know.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

More
5 years 2 months ago #153424 by Justin Kicks
Justin Kicks replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK
Can't say that I'm a fan of the new name as it sounds too emo/screamo/ post hardcore or whatever you want to call it, but I'll keep supporting the guys as long as they keep putting out great music!

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page

More
5 years 2 months ago #153425 by glam_junkie
glam_junkie replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK
agreed... the name does sound very "modern" and not as "sleazy".
neither love it or dislike it really.

More
5 years 2 months ago #153828 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK

Justin Kicks wrote: Can't say that I'm a fan of the new name as it sounds too emo/screamo/ post hardcore or whatever you want to call it, but I'll keep supporting the guys as long as they keep putting out great music!

I dunno. I really liked PeepShow as a name but I think it didn't really fit anymore. I mean the last Album was amaziing but also very different from what they were before, and I get the feel they wnat to distinguish themselves a bit from "the scene" (thinking Black Rain, Crashdiet, Toxic Rose, Sister, etc... if anyone gets my meaning)

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds