Crashdiet

PEEP SHOW UK

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #97153 by hexy
hexy replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK
You can purchase "Out For Blood" from the record label
http://www.streetsymphonies.com/

That is all there is for sale at the moment. That is until the new albums finished ofcourse!

p.s Feel free to ask if there is anything else you'd like to know!

Hex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #97154 by axl whïte
axl whïte replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK

Hexy wrote: You can purchase "Out For Blood" from the record label
http://www.streetsymphonies.com/

That is all there is for sale at the moment. That is until the new albums finished ofcourse!

Hex


Oh, great! :lol:

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #97155 by hexy
hexy replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK
Enjoy !

Hex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #97918 by hexy
hexy replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK
“Reborn In Sleaze: A Tribute To Dave Lepard”: new bands and track list unveiled

All. Is. Right. cause We're Doing Breaking The Chainz!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =532242356

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #97919 by axl whïte
axl whïte replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK

Hexy wrote: “Reborn In Sleaze: A Tribute To Dave Lepard”: new bands and track list unveiled

All. Is. Right. cause We're Doing Breaking The Chainz!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =532242356


We know already dude, but it's awsome!!! I think it will fit you perfectly... :)

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #97920 by hexy
hexy replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK

AxL Whïte wrote:

Hexy wrote: “Reborn In Sleaze: A Tribute To Dave Lepard”: new bands and track list unveiled

All. Is. Right. cause We're Doing Breaking The Chainz!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =532242356


We know already dude, but it's awsome!!! I think it will fit you perfectly... :)


Yeah good stuff! Cheers dude you won't be dissapointed!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #97922 by crashcrueroxx
crashcrueroxx replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK

Hexy wrote:
Yeah good stuff! Cheers dude you won't be dissapointed!


are you one of the new members of the band? out of interest?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #97923 by hexy
hexy replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK

Crashcrueroxx wrote:

Hexy wrote:
Yeah good stuff! Cheers dude you won't be dissapointed!


are you one of the new members of the band? out of interest?


*taps nose* maybe.....maybe not!!! hehehe lol all in good time lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #97977 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK

Hexy wrote:

Crashcrueroxx wrote:

Hexy wrote:
Yeah good stuff! Cheers dude you won't be dissapointed!


are you one of the new members of the band? out of interest?


*taps nose* maybe.....maybe not!!! hehehe lol all in good time lol


;)

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #105509 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK
So? How did it go for them yesterday?
Any videos? pictures? etc?

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #105513 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK
The crowd were pretty tame for them sadly. I think it was because they were hearing material they had never heard before. By this, i dont mean the crowd acted like the band sucked, but they were not jumping around going crazy which is what i expect to see at a rock show and is what happened when crashdiet came on!

But the cheering got louder and louder per song, so i think they hit home well.


my thoughts on the live show. Very different from what they were. But still very very good. They now have a 2 guitarist line up which makes the songs alot better. They were stupidly tight, and the backing vocals were perfect. The new songs sound great, i especially liked "Brand New Breed". "Brand New Breed" is full of kick ass riffs, and a great chorus. Lyrically from what i could make out it sounded great, my kind of lyrics!



Johnnys singing was top notch, ive seen videos where hes really good, and some where he wasnt so good (from the past). But last night, absolutely spot on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #105534 by axl whïte
axl whïte replied the topic: PEEP SHOW UK

MrLee wrote: The crowd were pretty tame for them sadly. I think it was because they were hearing material they had never heard before. By this, i dont mean the crowd acted like the band sucked, but they were not jumping around going crazy which is what i expect to see at a rock show and is what happened when crashdiet came on!

But the cheering got louder and louder per song, so i think they hit home well.


my thoughts on the live show. Very different from what they were. But still very very good. They now have a 2 guitarist line up which makes the songs alot better. They were stupidly tight, and the backing vocals were perfect. The new songs sound great, i especially liked "Brand New Breed". "Brand New Breed" is full of kick ass riffs, and a great chorus. Lyrically from what i could make out it sounded great, my kind of lyrics!



Johnnys singing was top notch, ive seen videos where hes really good, and some where he wasnt so good (from the past). But last night, absolutely spot on.


That's so great to hear, lovely! Now we just need them in Sweden!

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.336 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum