Crashdiet

My music

More
5 years 5 months ago #153596 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE created the topic: My music

Recorded this today. The guitar riff That runs Through The whole song is 1 year old. But Having guitar solo all over the song and making it into a four Minute monotic emonital breakdown was an idea That came Today. I have lyrics. But i'll Let The music speak for itself.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #153827 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: My music
haha. I think there could be some potential but for some reason the words "Out of rythm out of key" come to my mind.

rythm wise it's not like it's awfully off, (well depends on how you look at it, I've defintaly heard worse) but at times it's a bit.. I dunno how to call it, my violin teacher used to call that on time but missing the place... try to feel the groove or whatever more haha, and play with clicktrack as soon as you get faster and try to hit everything...

as for out of key, I'm not sure if your guitar is out of tune or if the harmonies are just not working. I think it might mainly be the latter... do you have a teacher?

I'm not a black metal person (as you know) but I liked the start of what could become of the other two :)
Sorry if that was too much unwanted smart-assness.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
5 years 4 months ago #153877 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE replied the topic: My music
That was The point in fact. I tuned down The G D and A strings just like 1-4 Hz. To create an even more depressive feeling. The rythm Wasn't on purpose though. I failed Finding The Right Rythm.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds