Crashdiet

Johnny Roadkill - AUS Rock

More
6 years 2 months ago #141036 by Genital Grinder
Genital Grinder created the topic: Johnny Roadkill - AUS Rock
Hey guys as some of you may be aware in a band call Johnny Roadkill
we are from Canberra in Australia and play straight up balls out Rock N' Roll, we have released 1 Ep back in 2010 which is avaliable for streaming on our facebook www.facebook.com/johnnyroadkillrocks or if you want a copy i can email you its for free This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Our second release "The Jester" is out on the 2nd of June and a teaser track will be out soon, post on here if you have any questions :)

"I think the main thing is the fuckin' attitude, if ya ain't got it and don't think your the coolest walkin' creature on earth, how would you then persuade people to dig your wicked act of art."- Dave Lepard R.I.S.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #141082 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Johnny Roadkill - AUS Rock
I always say more AC/DC influences to the people, haha. Good you listed them ;3
sounds okay, not the biggest fan of the vocals tbh.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
6 years 2 months ago #141086 by Genital Grinder
Genital Grinder replied the topic: Johnny Roadkill - AUS Rock
yeah i can see where you are coming from with that, the stuff we have up on there is from an old pretty dodgely recorded EP (before i joined the band) the new stuff sounds far better than that stuff trust me

"I think the main thing is the fuckin' attitude, if ya ain't got it and don't think your the coolest walkin' creature on earth, how would you then persuade people to dig your wicked act of art."- Dave Lepard R.I.S.

More
6 years 2 months ago #141109 by Generation_Sleaze
Generation_Sleaze replied the topic: Johnny Roadkill - AUS Rock
It sounded good from what I could hear :P

~ You got to learn, how to survive
You got to learn, how to keep your dream alive ~

More
6 years 2 months ago #141111 by Genital Grinder

Generation_Sleaze wrote: It sounded good from what I could hear :P

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #141779 by Genital Grinder
Just a quick update

we have a new song up here www.triplejunearthed.com/Artists/View.aspx?artistid=37113
please rate and review it.
Our launch for the new EP the Jester is tomorrow :lol:, i will try to put it on iTunes A.S.A.P. for all you guys outside of Australia ;)

Edit: you can now but The Jester EP here digitally www.reverbnation.com/store/store/artist_405468?item_type

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Genital Grinder.

More
5 years 11 months ago #142992 by Genital Grinder
We have just released a film clip for the title track of the new EP. Check it out!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=#http://www.yout...watch?v=vRUQ6FKdfbM#

More
5 years 7 months ago #146100 by Genital Grinder
Woah its been a while since i have posted on this thread!
Here is a link to our film clip again because the other one seems to be broken www.youtube.com/watch?v=#http://www.yout...edded&v=vRUQ6FKdfbM#
Our Facebook is: facebook.com/johnnyroadkillrocks
Our merch store is: johnnyroadkill.bigcartel.com
and you can contact us here: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Now that is out of the way time for some news.
We are currently working on a follow up to The Jester [EP] , With a full length Album that is yet to be named but is expected to be released mid 2013.
There are a few pretty big gigs coming up for us including Summernats 26 ( A big car festival for those who are unaware) as well as some others that i am not allowed to announce yet ;)
We are also working a new clip for a song of the Album due out next Year.
Any questions or comments are welcome :)

More
5 years 5 months ago #152604 by Genital Grinder
New track up on JJJ unearthed please rate and review! www.triplejunearthed.com/johnnyroadkill

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds